CL QF 2nd Leg: Barcelona (3) - AC Milan (1) (3-1 Agg) - 3/4/2012

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You know what? Shame on all of you who accept this shit. Advocating the cheating fucks like this was just a formality, and we need this player, that coach, this money, that management, midget youth squad, etc. in order to have matched them. News flash fuckers, this Milan squad not close to top form, lacking key players, could have realistically knocked out the self-proclaimed, or rather deludedly-proclaimed greatest team of all time. Fuck this shit, they are fake down to the core-their brand and style for football which is one for pussies. So wet yourself and keep stroking whatever gets you off, I'm saying fuck this shit, cause havoc. I also boycott ucl until these pretenders are served whats due to them. I want t see them humiliated and judiged by what they trully are ... Criminals.

Yup yup yup, true true true. Great post.:thumbsup::star:

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
As for Barcelona being helped by Uefa, being cheats etc: man it's a lame excuse and obviously has no truth to it at all. They get bad calls against them as well, and not too rarely either. They dive and talk to the ref, but what team doesn't dive or talk to the ref? Besides, they are free to dive and talk, just like a player is free to make horrible tackles - it's the refs job to punish them.

:fp::fp::thumbsdown::o

TheoLeo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I get the Inter/Merda hate and the same for Juventus, but not towards Barcelona, except in a way that it always sucks to lose an important fight. Listen, my friend, you do not need to defend Fasa. That's Platini job :D

In the second leg, Barcelona outplayed Milan. Milan suffered from a very debatable second PK, but then again they luckily escaped a PK in San Siro. Can't really say that refereeing decided anything. Are you serious? :D First PK might be debatable: was it Messi's offside?, was Anto ball bounce or pass?... that's debatable.
The 2nd PK was IRREGULAR

As for Barcelona being helped by Uefa, being cheats etc: man it's a lame excuse and obviously has no truth to it at all. They get bad calls against them as well, and not too rarely either. They dive and talk to the ref, but what team doesn't dive or talk to the ref? Besides, they are free to dive and talk, just like a player is free to make horrible tackles - it's the refs job to punish them. QUOTE]

Exactly! They are diving, talking to refs, cheeting...and most refs don't give a shit, coz they are "the best team of all times" !!!!:eek:
What mostly pisses me off, when people say that if Milan had played better it would have eliminated Barths? FFS how? If you have a ref like that cunt we had, even against lesser team, and how it was possible vs "the fucking best team in the world" of all times ?????:lol::lol:
In 2010. in semis vs Intermerda, Barca had a few very debateble calls against them, and they were eliminated. Now I ask how it was possible, if they are "the best........."

So please don't anyone bother to explain to me how Milan was eliminated by Farsa coz they deserved it! I fucking don't BUY THAT !!

Last edited:

kinho

Beginner
Reaction score
TheoLeo Are you serious? First PK might be debatable: was it Messi's offside?, was Anto ball bounce or pass?... that's debatable.
The 2nd PK was IRREGULAR
First one obviously a PK, second one harsh.

TheoLeoWhat mostly pisses me off, when people say that if Milan had played better it would have eliminated Barths? FFS how?
So please don't anyone bother to explain to me how Milan was eliminated by Farsa coz they deserved it! I fucking don't BUY THAT !!

By creating more chances, by being more clinical in finishing and not making big mistakes in defence. The mistake that led to Barca's first goal was avoidable, also Nesta didn't need to hold on to Busquets' shirt under the ref's eyes.

IMO Barca is rightly called the best team in the world (because of the results in the last few years) but that doesn't mean that they win everything always. Against Inter a few years back they weren't too good.

As for you not "buying" that Barca advanced because they were better Milan, too bad. I mean it sucks, but that's how it is - and I hope Milan board and players don't feel like that, but rather use this experience to grow stronger. Delusions don't help.

TheoLeo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
First one obviously a PK, second one harsh.

By creating more chances, by being more clinical in finishing and not making big mistakes in defence. The mistake that led to Barca's first goal was avoidable, also Nesta didn't need to hold on to Busquets' shirt under the ref's eyes.

IMO Barca is rightly called the best team in the world (because of the results in the last few years) but that doesn't mean that they win everything always. Against Inter a few years back they weren't too good.

As for you not "buying" that Barca advanced because they were better Milan, too bad. I mean it sucks, but that's how it is - and I hope Milan board and players don't feel like that, but rather use this experience to grow stronger. Delusions don't help.

:thumbsdown:
Don't bother. Save your breathe..... and go to Farsa forum :tongue:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Against Inter a few years back they weren't too good.

Thatz not true Barca battered them 4rom 1st 2 last... I cant remeber either Iniesta or pedro missed a great chance 4 them near the end.

PS - 2nd leg Im on abt.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
pathetic officiating .. may be they just punished us for not letting them score in the first leg and that penalty on sanchez.

Seems rigged ... but milan will overcome this also because milan are used to this week in and week out .. since we play in the same league as Jube

I wont mind mourinho winning the cup.. establishing himself as the greatest club coach ever walked on this plannet.. even though 10 will boost the madrid ego to stratosphere but they look lesser evil. bayern and chelsea have no chance

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
How i hated mexes trying to dribble messi as the last defender :/
Hes got balls ill give him but thats just very poor judgement in CL vs barca.

We gave them a good fight. If not for referee having a brainfart at the 2nd pen it could have gone the other way!

Think this year will be even tougher im afraid

Schedule