The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Best failed transfer saga so far?
Cesc We Can 64 28.57%
The Epic Of Dzeko 62 27.68%
Carlitos Tevez 69 30.80%
Paulo Henrique Ganso 16 7.14%
Other (please specify) 13 5.80%
Voters: 224. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 08:47   #21
ACmen
Banned

Fav. Players: Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence

+ whoever thinks that young policy is fanatical in the sense that we must ALWAYS buy toddlers, then HE's the one who has to check his had. It's the other extreme of getting Emersons and the rest that everyone laughed about. We are not Arsenal, we want trophies! Yes we have to raise our kids and many of them can stay, but at the moment we are too weak not to accept those offers.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:48   #22
Ash
Swag Maestro

People have some stupidly ridiculous expectations from a 20 yr old kid who just finished his first full season in Serie A

I wonder how many of you would have been ok with him being sold in January when he was carrying the entire club on his shoulders

Maybe we should sell Balotelli too if we get like 40-50m for him. Maybe De Sciglio too, come to think of it let's sell any youth that showed promise....

If some really dont have the patience to bear the growing pains of a youth policy, and understand that it takes time for them to improve...then i really dont know....

If people are really ok with us becoming a high end Udinese, be my guest. Considering how astutely we spend money from our the previous sales of our stars, be my guest to continue justifying El Shaarawy's sale

And NO, players like Tevez will not help us in the long run because they play in positions we are in no need of. It's like we will just sell El Shaarawy to create a position in need and just fill that position up with Tevez. Meanwhile the positions we are in desperate need of will remain unchanged, or most likely filled with a bunch of fodder because management doesnt consider midfield 'champagne football' enough
Old 12-06-2013, 08:48   #23
ACmen
Banned

Fav. Players: Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliver View Post
i will okay with Tevez + Pastore.

And sell Boateng + Binho for Strootman and Ogbonna.

But that's not gonna happen. So Big No for selling our SeS
THAT will never happen))) the first part, why not? Galliani can settle for something around 25-28M for pastore, and we'll only have to add a little to 25M from El92
Old 12-06-2013, 08:49   #24
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Default what the papers say...

Galliani confirms The Pharaoh is on the market
The Milan chief opens door to Napoli too: “El Shaarawy is not untouchable”
And on Tevez, he attacks: “I don’t need Juve’s permission to negotiate”
Ambrosini goes: He’s close to the Viola

Italy alarm sounds, what a bad impression against Haiti: 2-2
Ahead through Giaccherini (after 19 seconds) and Marchisio, the Azzurri are caught
Prandelli: “We have a physical problem”
Mexico on Sunday
Under-21s come from behind to qualify as group winners
Inter – Thohir on the attack: “Pray that I’ll soon buy”
But Moratti brakes: “No rush”
Stankovic towards a goodbye
Juve – Ogbonna closer, Suarez to Real key for Higuain
For the defender, Toro will get one from Immobile, Gabbiadini or Boakye
Pallotta, after the yes from Garcia, turns attention to the market and Totti
Hiddink-Ancelotti intertwined on the PSG bench

El Shaarawy up for auction, there is Napoli!
Galliani shock: “He’s not untouchable. The Azzurri? Ask De Laurentiis…” Who has Belfodil in his grasp
Jab at Juve: “I’ll talk to Tevez when I want”
Then he announces: “Ambrosini is leaving”

Juve-Ogbonna, it’s almost done
Meeting with Toro directors: Agreement a step away
Jovetic and Higuain: Fiorentina and Real raise the tension
Tottenham offer: €20m for Guarin
Lazio, here is Novaretti, then new centre-back
Giaccherini goal record, but Italy are in pieces
The Juventino scores after 19 seconds: It had never happened
Under-21, draw and qualification

Punches for Ogbonna
The Granata President goes back to pricing the player at €20m
Juve reply: He is not worth more than €10m. And without any players in the deal
Tevez, a double yes to Juve and Milan
Milan: Galliani has started the auction for El Shaarawy

Inter-Osvaldo, money from Guarin or Ranocchia
OK from Roma, Brighi can now stay at Toro
Lazio, Novaretti – an Argentine for the defence
Fiorentina, here is Joaquin, the gift for Montella
Catania, Vangioni gets even hotter
Haiti party, Italy allow themselves to be caught: 2-2
Old 12-06-2013, 08:49   #25
ACmen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
People have some stupidly ridiculous expectations from a 20 yr old kid who just finished his first full season in Serie A

I wonder how many of you would have been ok with him being sold in January when he was carrying the entire club on his shoulders

Maybe we should sell Balotelli too if we get like 40-50m for him. Maybe De Sciglio too, come to think of it let's sell any youth that showed promise....

If some really dont have the patience to bear the growing pains of a youth policy, and understand that it takes time for them to improve...then i really dont know....

If people are really ok with us becoming a high end Udinese, be my guest. Considering how astutely we spend money from our the previous sales of our stars, be my guest to continue justifying El Shaarawy's sale

And NO, players like Tevez will not help us in the long run because they play in positions we are in no need of. It's like we will just sell El Shaarawy to create a position in need and just fill that position up with Tevez. Meanwhile the positions we are in desperate need of will remain unchanged, or most likely filled with a bunch of fodder because management doesnt consider midfield 'champagne football' enough
We are NOT expecting anything or demanding anything. We like him, but we can get much more power selling him than leaving him. Of course if Berl won't put the money in his pocket.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:50   #26
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

Quote:

People who offer 40m for this player are having unrealistic expectations from him.

I'm realistic. I don't expect more from him then a goal of 15 per season. Long shots and tap ins.
I don't expect creativity from him because he clearly lacks it. Mister passback.

Signature
San Paolo
Old 12-06-2013, 08:52   #27
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
We are NOT expecting anything or demanding anything. We like him, but we can get much more power selling him than leaving him. Of course if Berl won't put the money in his pocket.
Sure we will

Because the likes of Pastore and such have been so much more better eh?

I didnt know we were buying the likes of Schweinsteiger, Iniesta and co that we have the luxury to sell one of our most promising stars
Old 12-06-2013, 08:54   #28
ACmen
Banned

Quote:
Sure we will

Because the likes of Pastore and such have been so much more better eh?

I didnt know we were buying the likes of Schweinsteiger, Iniesta and co that we have the luxury to sell one of our most promising stars
Might sound herecy to you, but YEAH Pastore and Tevez or something like that is way more powerful than El92 dribbling somewhere on the flank)) Especially that now we are moving to 1-2 up front. He just doesn't play well with Balo.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:56   #29
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Might sound herecy to you, but YEAH Pastore and Tevez or something like that is way more powerful than El92 dribbling somewhere on the flank)) Especially that now we are moving to 1-2 up front. He just doesn't play well with Balo.
Pastore has been shit for the better part of two seasons now and wasnt all that either back when he was in Serie A

And Tevez? lol

The nutjob who is comparable to Cassano with his PMSing
Old 12-06-2013, 08:57   #30
ACmen
Banned

Quote:
Pastore has been shit for the better part of two seasons now and wasnt all that either back when he was in Serie A

And Tevez? lol

The nutjob who is comparable to Cassano with his PMSing
Noone is comparable with Cassano, he's a bitch.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:58   #31
ACmen
Banned

+ Pastore was ace in Serie A, and he will be fine in Milan. Paris was way too much of a turn for him, so many changes, new signings, stress and stuff. In Milan he will gain the confidence needed to show class.
P.S. I doubt any CAM can be really efficient while playing with Zlatan. It's utopic to think that he would share the ball with a playmaker.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:02   #32
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva0172 View Post
People who offer 40m for this player are having unrealistic expectations from him.

I'm realistic. I don't expect more from him then a goal of 15 per season. Long shots and tap ins.
I don't expect creativity from him because he clearly lacks it. Mister passback.
Of course

You are so realistic in expecting a 20 yr old in his first full season in Serie A with a team that just underwent a massive overhaul (and got rid of all it's stars) to just tear it apart eh?

I seem to recall that many of us werent expecting much from him at all this season let alone racking up a 16 goal haul. So what, players can't improve now?

Please tell me how many people thought Gareth Bale would become what he is at 20? I seem to recall Bale being almost sold by Spurs because they did not consider him good enough

There is a bloody reason El Shaarawy is highly rated by the footballing world. Sure his form has been poor the last few months, but if you expect a 20 yr old to have no growing pains whatsoever you are smoking some really strong shit.....
Old 12-06-2013, 09:03   #33
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
+ Pastore was ace in Serie A, and he will be fine in Milan. Paris was way too much of a turn for him, so many changes, new signings, stress and stuff. In Milan he will gain the confidence needed to show class.
P.S. I doubt any CAM can be really efficient while playing with Zlatan. It's utopic to think that he would share the ball with a playmaker.
Pastore was the definition of inconsistent in Serie A. The amount of dissappearing acts that guy pulled was legendary. Go watch all of his games again if your memory is cloudy
Old 12-06-2013, 09:03   #34
gucciluc
Nesta

Fav. Players: Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla

i would be against the selling of el sharaawy!! EXCEPT if we were to buy the likes of Isco/Alcantara/Reus kind of players
if we're buying tevez and pastore with the sale of el sharaawy, id say hell no
It was ses hes first full season in serie a and he carried us on hes shoulders! remember the goal vs cska? how did y'all feel when he scored that goal?
cant believe u people want him gone

Signature
I have watched that game on video so many times since then, trying to work out what I did wrong. We lost 3-0 but I don’t think now it was my fault. Ronaldo was simply unstoppable -- Nesta
Old 12-06-2013, 09:06   #35
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Tevez - Balotelli
Honda
Thiago - de Jong - Montolivo
De Sciglio - Mexes - Zapata - Abate
Abbiati

Bench:Gabriel, Constant, Verghara, Cristante, Prince, Saponara, Pazzini & Niang

Sell: Nocerino, El Shaarawy, Traore, Robinho, Taiwo, Didac
Let go: Ambrosini, Yepes, Bojan

Younger, wages are paid to starters, not bench players and a more fresher dynamic squad.

Signature
San Paolo

Last edited by Sheva0172; 12-06-2013 at 09:17.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:08   #36
ACmen
Banned

Quote:
Tevez - Balotelli
Honda
Thiago - de Jong - Montolivo
De Sciglio - Mexes - Zapata - Abate
Abbiati

Bench:Gabriel, Constant, Bonera, Cristante, Flamini, Saponara, Pazzini

Sell: Nocerino, El Shaarawy, Traore, Robinho,
Let go: Ambrosini, Yepes, Bojan

Younger, wages are paid to starters, not bench players and a more fresher dynamic squad.
Lol at Honda at CAM.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:11   #37
Pipa
Rotten Apple

I want Ses stay at Milan for a long time.

It won't be fun seeing Milan selling it promising players and go on to sign some asshole player like Tevez who'll hang around for 2 years then leave.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:11   #38
milanelli
Primavera Player

Sell all the SES - only keep Bukake
Old 12-06-2013, 09:13   #39
Pipa
Rotten Apple

Quote:
Bench:Gabriel, Constant, Bonera, Cristante, Flamini, Saponara, Pazzini
Old 12-06-2013, 09:14   #40
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Of course

You are so realistic in expecting a 20 yr old in his first full season in Serie A with a team that just underwent a massive overhaul (and got rid of all it's stars) to just tear it apart eh?

I seem to recall that many of us werent expecting much from him at all this season let alone racking up a 16 goal haul. So what, players can't improve now?

Please tell me how many people thought Gareth Bale would become what he is at 20? I seem to recall Bale being almost sold by Spurs because they did not consider him good enough

There is a bloody reason El Shaarawy is highly rated by the footballing world. Sure his form has been poor the last few months, but if you expect a 20 yr old to have no growing pains whatsoever you are smoking some really strong shit.....
Who says i do? I like players like Alcantara because i see football talent in every fiber of his body. Its his vision, passing style and technique.

I saw glimpses of flair with El Shaarawy in his first season here. Remember the back heel assist for Seedorf against Lazio (?) for example.

What i tried to say in my last post but what you clearly didnt get is that i just don't rate El Shaarawy as an potential world class player because of his lack of creativity. He barely beats players.

When he was racking up those 16 goals he was working hard and putting in the goals but he still lost a lot off balls! Even in the first half of the season i didnt think he was a special player footballing wise. And when the goals stop coming there isn't much left.. As you can see in the last 6 months.

Just accept that i don't rate him that highly. He's an interesting young player but when someone is ready to bid 40 million (wich i doubt) i think Milan would be stupid not to take it. Especially since we can easliy get another good attacker for a nice price and we can buy 1 player in an area we really need one.

Signature
San Paolo
Closed Thread