The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2019, 22:43   #1001
Congo Powers
Banned
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9
Default

so very angry after tre punti per il milan
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 22:51   #1002
Dokoa
World Cup Winner
 
Dokoa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: London, United Kingdom
Default

Bakayoko is really good player but his attitude is shit. You don't tell your coach to fuck off. Period.
Dokoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 22:55   #1003
yungfreddy
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: The Hague
Default

baka why

Last edited by yungfreddy; 06-05-2019 at 23:03.
yungfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 22:57   #1004
milanator
Banned
 
milanator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austria
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
Bakayoko is really good player but his attitude is shit. You don't tell your coach to fuck off. Period.
Especially for no reason.
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 22:58   #1005
kevin_dk
AC Milan Icon
 
kevin_dk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Calgary, Canada
Default

Mattia Destro too much cheese at 11pm and not enough cardio.


Signature

I see it. I like it. I save it. I post it.
kevin_dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 23:04   #1006
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth
 
Mr. Milanista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sweden
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post
Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"

LORD
Ok this was a boss answer


Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 23:04   #1007
leaf
Dead man walking
 
leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default

Ppl acting like there wasn't a whoooole lot of backstory here and Bakayoko is some kind of Cassano

Yes guys ....the fucking club totally just didn't side with Biglia when he and Kessie fell out
They totally didn't take fucking Acerbi's side in the dispute and fine the black players
They don't remember how much of a rock Bakayoko has been for us in the middle of the park.

They only remember two (2) things:
Bakayoko showed up late for training after the shit hit the fan
Bakayoko gave trouble (note not refused) to come on


Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Musa is better than Romagnoli.
on Berto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Berto … could be to us for the next 5 years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
On covid-19:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec
Looking fwd to the corona panic being cured soon. Getting rly tired of some of these ppl. Scared of this barely dangerous virus
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 23:04   #1008
Massaro94
Uno Tituli
 
Massaro94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Grande Britain
Fav. Players: Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
Bakayoko is really good player but his attitude is shit. You don't tell your coach to fuck off. Period.
Depends who the coach is tbh.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Any news on Ramos? I don’t even mind giving him #3
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 23:07   #1009
jurinius
World Cup Winner
 
jurinius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Mind of Makaveli
Fav. Players: Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
Especially for no reason.
Seeing the reactions from Berto... and Pat, and the fact that Rino was the first to speak (He has probably said something to him) I am sure Bakayoko was just trying to respond with no words.
U know when someone is insulting you and you are trying to respond with something more bad but you can't because you don't have strong words - I am a stranger in the country I am living where people always think u are here because u don't have options. Just sayin

Re watching the game now in Milan TV (Will make a close look in that sequence)


Signature
08 January 2019
MALDINI: "PAQUETÁ IS A PROMISING PLAYER"
jurinius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 23:15   #1010
leaf
Dead man walking
 
leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default

Gattuso: I told coaches to get stuffed

R&B: Bakayoko shouldn't play for Milan


Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Musa is better than Romagnoli.
on Berto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Berto … could be to us for the next 5 years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
On covid-19:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec
Looking fwd to the corona panic being cured soon. Getting rly tired of some of these ppl. Scared of this barely dangerous virus
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 23:20   #1011
brk
AC Milan Legend
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Gattuso’s words make it seem like he didn’t take it personally and he’ll be dealing with it and moving on. We’re incredibly short on midfielders for the next game and we can’t afford to leave out Bakayoko for this. Move on people.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 23:26   #1012
Alec
Football Idiot Savant
 
Alec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austria/BiH
Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Default

This is not the time for these kind of antics. Bakayoko disrespecting Gattuso is one thing - it's already bad enough but with his actions he is letting his teammates down and more importantly, he is disrespecting the sacred shirt of our club - which is unforgivable.

Rough game but 3 points that I'll take gladly. Praise be to Allah for giving us the pleasure of having Lord Borini.


Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence

I exist to make Merda fans miserable
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 23:27   #1013
Alec
Football Idiot Savant
 
Alec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austria/BiH
Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungfreddy View Post
the destro goal though
zapata legit started marking mauri instead of bologna player

he really looked clueless there but thats expected ..we all know him
good and hard defender (and loyal) but he gets confused too easily to be a starter
Zapata can be playing world class for 89 minutes and undo it with a moment of madness. He does it with a regularity that makes him impossible as a reliable starter.


Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence

I exist to make Merda fans miserable
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 23:34   #1014
milanator
Banned
 
milanator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austria
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurinius View Post
Seeing the reactions from Berto... and Pat, and the fact that Rino was the first to speak (He has probably said something to him) I am sure Bakayoko was just trying to respond with no words.
U know when someone is insulting you and you are trying to respond with something more bad but you can't because you don't have strong words - I am a stranger in the country I am living where people always think u are here because u don't have options. Just sayin

Re watching the game now in Milan TV (Will make a close look in that sequence)
Baka has to get ready as quick as possible when he is called to action, the fact that Rino has to look after that already shows a that Baka has not done his job.

After all him wasting time when a fellow player is injured is an unnecessary source of danger.

Rino for sure is a person who understands emotions but he is his superior not his equal, there needs to be respect.
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 23:34   #1015
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
Zapata can be playing world class for 89 minutes and undo it with a moment of madness. He does it with a regularity that makes him impossible as a reliable starter.
This is why Musacchio > Zapata, unlike what many say. He can be bad in certain games, but when he's good, he's good the whole game.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN


LocalHero80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 23:38   #1016
milanator
Banned
 
milanator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austria
Default

Zapata was walking off an injury though which likely caused some distraction.
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 23:38   #1017
Alec
Football Idiot Savant
 
Alec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austria/BiH
Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
This is why Musacchio > Zapata, unlike what many say. He can be bad in certain games, but when he's good, he's good the whole game.
Yes but you already pointed out the reason why Musacchio unfortunately isn't a longterm solution either. He is however underrated on here. Too much hate considering what he does. He was pretty disastrous vs Torino to be fair.


Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence

I exist to make Merda fans miserable
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 23:44   #1018
jurinius
World Cup Winner
 
jurinius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Mind of Makaveli
Fav. Players: Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
Baka has to get ready as quick as possible when he is called to action, the fact that Rino has to look after that already shows a that Baka has not done his job.

After all him wasting time when a fellow player is injured is an unnecessary source of danger.

Rino for sure is a person who understands emotions but he is his superior not his equal, there needs to be respect.
Why are we talking about Superior or Inferior and so disrespect about what ? Job or Orders + knowing the context before this game, Rino should have let him in the bench after his slow warm up and then talk to him into the dressing room. Unnecessary open talks...


Signature
08 January 2019
MALDINI: "PAQUETÁ IS A PROMISING PLAYER"
jurinius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 01:09   #1019
Il grande Milan
World Cup Winner
 
Il grande Milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Belgium (hellhole)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Ppl acting like there wasn't a whoooole lot of backstory here and Bakayoko is some kind of Cassano

Yes guys ....the fucking club totally just didn't side with Biglia when he and Kessie fell out
They totally didn't take fucking Acerbi's side in the dispute and fine the black players
They don't remember how much of a rock Bakayoko has been for us in the middle of the park.

They only remember two (2) things:
Bakayoko showed up late for training after the shit hit the fan
Bakayoko gave trouble (note not refused) to come on
Euhm, why are you trying to pull the racism card here?

Kessie reacted in a very disrespectful and wrong way at that moment and Biglia corrected him, which was the only right thing to do. It's not because he's black that he cannot be penalized for it It doesn't matter if you're white, black, green or blue, if you misbehave, you will get punished. Kessie admitted he reacted way too intense and he should have accepted the coach his choice, so what are you blathering about?

Same thing goes for the Acerbi incident. Let your feet speak, which they did by winning the game. There is no point in holding the guy's shirt after the game and trying to make a fool of him, it got way too personal at that point. We're not 15 year olds anymore. There is constant trash talk on social media. "Acerbi said that they are better than us, cry cry", boohoo who the fuck cares, move on and get some class, seriously. Can't remember Nesta or Maldini behaving like this in the past.

And I have to remind you that you're not a player of Milan, which means you're not there all of the time at milanello.. You can also state it's very coincidental that just now, after what happened, Baka had this car problem. It might also have been a way to piss off the management, by trying to see who has the biggest dick. It was a poor excuse anyway, is he driving a Lada or what? Also, it seems like you're a visionaire, explaining what happened there on that bench, all by seeing just a few seconds of it on livestream. Unless you're Patrick Cutrone under a secret account, you have absolutely no reason to say Baka was not causing any trouble.

I understand you have to take into account the whole context of Baka's problem, and I also believe they punished him too hard for that incident, but don't come with this crap that justifies everything he does, just because he's black.
Il grande Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 01:34   #1020
doraemon
One and Only
 
doraemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Fav. Players: Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Default

I agree. Lets not direct this into racism argument

No matter where you are in the world, you just can't directly say fuck you to your boss face. Even if he insulted you first. You just cannot do that.
doraemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:09.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.