The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

View Poll Results: Which Bakayoko do you think we got ?
Monacoyoko 43 74.14%
Chelseayoko 15 25.86%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2019, 22:44   #541
jawz10
Milinkovic Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
This racism excuse is getting ridiculous. If you're that weak, they'll always find a way to fuck with you.

You can be white but with a weird haircut or teeth or country of origin and fans will mock you. Will that be an excuse too?
Actually, white players get racially abused all the time... by other white fans. Whether its because they're "zingaro", or "jews", or "terrone", it's all quite reprehensible. They stop matches in Italy all the time to prevent these things as well.

In short: You're a clown.
jawz10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 22:47   #542
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Lord Elliott

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
Hugh Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 22:50   #543
milanator
AC Milan Legend

What is wrong with him? Made a really good impression after a rocky start and now he is turning into an idiot?
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 22:50   #544
Massaro94
Uno Tituli

Fav. Players: Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Quote:
Originally Posted by mleite View Post
Feel like he is being scapegoated now, I’m really sad about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Smurf View Post
This is why I know I couldnt be a professional even if I remotely had skill.

Drop me for that bum after publicly hanging me out to dry the entire week and then when said bum has to come off you turn to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by voom View Post
After those racist chants he has decide that don't want to play in Italy.Gattuso didn't help either
Let down by the club, management, and the fans.

Wish Baka all the best for the future.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Any news on Ramos? I don’t even mind giving him #3
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 22:53   #545
Congo Powers
sempre grintuso

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
What is wrong with him? Made a really good impression after a rocky start and now he is turning into an idiot?
i see he's got a contract with chelsea until 2022...probably on much larger wages than he'd get at milan
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 23:01   #546
Albertini
AC Milan Icon

There isn't another manager in Europe that would have played this clown after his horror show at the bridge.

He had a terrible start to the season and has been poor in the last few matches. Then he embarrasses us by parading a colleague's shirt, turning up late to training, sending the club into ritiro and telling the manager to fuck off.

Apparently this is excused because he's the only football player to get yelled at, in the world.

Tevez was the captain and legend of city when he did the same thing.he got thrown under the bus. It's quite sad some ac milan fans actually support bakayoko

Signature
Albertini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 23:20   #547
milanator
AC Milan Legend

I´m on the fence regarding the shirt incidence, it is not classy behavior but at least it shows some hunger and fighting spirit. Not great but not that big of a deal.

Turning up late to training is disrespectful but stuff like that happens. However doing that in such a critical time of the season turns it into a much more grave offense.

What he did tonight is unacceptable and no club lets that slide.
Old 06-05-2019, 23:29   #548
Moggster
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho

I dislike Gattuso and Bakayoko both.
Moggster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 02:21   #549
melanman
The Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mleite View Post
Feel like he is being scapegoated now, I’m really sad about it.
He is, but that's just Milan things.

Anyway life goes on
melanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 02:35   #550
Panache
World Cup Winner

Damn....don't know how we ended up here. Our best midfielder of the year is now going to leave and we're left with Lucas fuckin Biglia. Italy is fucked up. They need to fix this shit or their clubs will suffer consequences. EPL will end up hoarding all the talent black players.
Panache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 03:28   #551
Forza AC Milan
AC Milan Legend

Yeah let’s all get mad at Bakayoko who has been our best midfielder for most of the season
Forza AC Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 05:25   #552
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Now you done it timmy...

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 07:04   #553
Lord Snow
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Shevchenko

Doesnt matter if he was the best midfielder. He failed to come on for Milan when he was asked to come on. Doesn't matter if hes leaving at the end of the season, you fight for the club.

Shit attitude. Fuck him. If your boss asks you do something at a crunch time. You do it. Fucking Primma Donna attitude.
Lord Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 08:06   #554
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

I can't even, all these supposed professional players, coaches, managers can't understand that the club is in a dire state for the past decade, and this is not the time to blow things out of proportion..especially when there's still a chance to make next season be year 1, and not another year zero.

Milan and class are not synonymous anymore.

Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 08:26   #555
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertini View Post
There isn't another manager in Europe that would have played this clown after his horror show at the bridge.

He had a terrible start to the season and has been poor in the last few matches. Then he embarrasses us by parading a colleague's shirt, turning up late to training, sending the club into ritiro and telling the manager to fuck off.

Apparently this is excused because he's the only football player to get yelled at, in the world.

Tevez was the captain and legend of city when he did the same thing.he got thrown under the bus. It's quite sad some ac milan fans actually support bakayoko
This.

He was dropped because of a poor attitude turning up late to training after a loss which took 4th place out of our hands. If he had any decency and respect for his colleagues he would have been eager to get onto the field and help his team. Instead he acted like some premadonna and was replaced by a mediocre but professional player in Mauri.

He is in the wrong and unless he apologises to the team and Gattuso he should never wear our great shirt again.

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 13:50   #556
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

It's sad how this all turned out, but it might've been for the best.

There are not many doubts about the arriving late for training incident, but I'm not so sure about this one. Media, Twitter accounts and some posters here are trying to depict him as a poisonous troublemaker, but everything I've seen of him suggests he's just a jokey, fun-loving, childish type of guy, albeit undisciplined(which he deserves to be criticized and punished for until he learns).

First they say he refused to come on, which turned out to be bullshit.(but the damage to his reputation hasn't been undone)
Then they try to make it all about words he MIGHT have said AFTER Rino had ridiculed him by picking Mauri instead. He wasn't even standing up or creating a scene. It's only being noticed because all the focus were on him and Rino after the shock sub, and Rino gave them what they were looking for by confronting Baka at that moment.

He supposedly took forever to begin his warm up, but the cameras showed him warm up the first time Biglia went down, 3 mins before the second time.
He could've shown more urgency, but I'm not sure that warrants the snub or the backlash against Baka from fans and media. I think what happened was Rino was in a stressful situation where the slightest thing would piss him off, and Baka not sharing his stress was enough.

But like I said, this may have been for the best.
Chelsea weren't going to accept anything less than the buyout clause, but now they might.
Baka for 40m would've been a huge risk, if the club is looking at coaches like Conte, Sarri and Gasperini. He may have been a given starter for Rino, but coaches with a clearer idea of how they want their team to play in possession tend to not even consider an undisciplined player at the anchor spot.

Last edited by Goodfella; 07-05-2019 at 13:53.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 15:53   #557
milanator
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
It's sad how this all turned out, but it might've been for the best.

There are not many doubts about the arriving late for training incident, but I'm not so sure about this one. Media, Twitter accounts and some posters here are trying to depict him as a poisonous troublemaker, but everything I've seen of him suggests he's just a jokey, fun-loving, childish type of guy, albeit undisciplined(which he deserves to be criticized and punished for until he learns).

First they say he refused to come on, which turned out to be bullshit.(but the damage to his reputation hasn't been undone)
Then they try to make it all about words he MIGHT have said AFTER Rino had ridiculed him by picking Mauri instead. He wasn't even standing up or creating a scene. It's only being noticed because all the focus were on him and Rino after the shock sub, and Rino gave them what they were looking for by confronting Baka at that moment.

He supposedly took forever to begin his warm up, but the cameras showed him warm up the first time Biglia went down, 3 mins before the second time.
He could've shown more urgency, but I'm not sure that warrants the snub or the backlash against Baka from fans and media. I think what happened was Rino was in a stressful situation where the slightest thing would piss him off, and Baka not sharing his stress was enough.

But like I said, this may have been for the best.
Chelsea weren't going to accept anything less than the buyout clause, but now they might.
Baka for 40m would've been a huge risk, if the club is looking at coaches like Conte, Sarri and Gasperini. He may have been a given starter for Rino, but coaches with a clearer idea of how they want their team to play in possession tend to not even consider an undisciplined player at the anchor spot.
Rino picked Mauri because Baka was so slow, not to make fun of him. Problems at DM are an easy way to leak a goal, of course that puts the coach under stress and needs to be fixed asap.

I don't think it is about painting Baka as troublemaker, subs just are a part of football where there is no accaptance for a lack of disciplin. Whenever such stuff happens it makes the news, thats nothing unique.

Last edited by milanator; 07-05-2019 at 15:55.
Old 07-05-2019, 16:32   #558
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
Rino picked Mauri because Baka was so slow, not to make fun of him. Problems at DM are an easy way to leak a goal, of course that puts the coach under stress and needs to be fixed asap.

I don't think it is about painting Baka as troublemaker, subs just are a part of football where there is no accaptance for a lack of disciplin. Whenever such stuff happens it makes the news, thats nothing unique.
I didn't claim that Rino wants to paint him as a troublemaker. The ones that reported that he refused to come on did. Also those who try to blow Baka's words with Rino out of proportion and even try to make it seem as the cause of the situation, when it happened afterwards.

We don't know what exactly went on, but the claim that Rino waited for 6-7 mins for him to be done with the warm up can easily be debunked.
It didn't even take 3 minutes from when Biglia first went down to when Baka was told to go back to the bench.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 03:26   #559
helloAgain
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
I didn't claim that Rino wants to paint him as a troublemaker. The ones that reported that he refused to come on did. Also those who try to blow Baka's words with Rino out of proportion and even try to make it seem as the cause of the situation, when it happened afterwards.

We don't know what exactly went on, but the claim that Rino waited for 6-7 mins for him to be done with the warm up can easily be debunked.
It didn't even take 3 minutes from when Biglia first went down to when Baka was told to go back to the bench.
6-7 min thing is huge exaggeration as you could see him warming up. your explanation makes sense. rino was very tense and baka was most probably taking too much time and not focused when warming up. i do think their exchange was probably ugly.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 03:45   #560
melanman
The Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
I can't even, all these supposed professional players, coaches, managers can't understand that the club is in a dire state for the past decade, and this is not the time to blow things out of proportion..especially when there's still a chance to make next season be year 1, and not another year zero.

Milan and class are not synonymous anymore.
melanman is offline   Reply With Quote