The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Of course he will choose bayern. All those Turkish friends in Germany compared to the racist italy. Not even talking about wages, having a go at CL title etc. The only thing that could attract him to Milan is more playing time

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Of course he will choose bayern. All those Turkish friends in Germany compared to the racist italy. Not even talking about wages, having a go at CL title etc. The only thing that could attract him to Milan is more playing time

That really should be all that matters

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Young TURKISH player who lives in GERMANY to refuse Bayern and move to Italia? Ok... lets see that happen

Farry

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
How about we all calm down and wait for some kind of official news or at least images/indications of a finalized deal before we all slit our wrists over potentially interesting transfer that may or may not have panned out?...

Also no one knows anything about the he numbers proposed so just cool your jets. I for one don’t miss the days of G offering Flamini a small European GDP for pure mediocrity I hope you don’t

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kabak to bayern, biggest mistake of his life. After 2 seasons spend on the bench there, he probably end up to a low german or turkish table team
I wish him good luck, fighting for a spot with Sule, Hernandez, Boateng and Pavard

Last edited:

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It’s worth remembering that Milan only just announced Massara, the one who would be conducting all this transfer business if he was actively working rn. Maldini is sort of filling in for him until then. That’s probably caused a major delay in our transfer dealings

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
52ba2db1f572721857b278c45c93d3af.jpg

Damn G

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
It’s worth remembering that Milan only just announced Massara, the one who would be conducting all this transfer business if he was actively working rn. Maldini is sort of filling in for him until then. That’s probably caused a major delay in our transfer dealings

U got it all wrong.

Massara isnt the one conducting our business:lol:

Maldini is. Massara is just a face and a name

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Italy and racist :lol:

The average Italian is certainly below-average racist from my experience, some ultras don‘t represent a whole country and there are enough racists Germans or Turks as well.

Some of the most racist people I encountered in my life were actually foreigners themselves, that‘s kinda paradox, but that‘s how it is.

Last edited:

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Kabak to bayern, biggest mistake of his life. After 2 seasons spend on the bench there, he probably end up to a low german or turkish table team
I wish him good luck, fighting for a spot with Sule, Hernandez, Boateng and Pavard

The Sausage Fraud King said Boateng can leave.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ag. Biglia to CM: 'Fiorentina? Interest pleases me, Montella works very well '

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
why the fk we hire Geoffrey Moncada if eventually our target is DDR, Lovren and real madrid rejects?

Actually one of the most sensible observations I've seen in a few days. Are we yet about to learn about some of Moncadas famously well scouted targets or what is he waiting for?

Don't freak out comrades. This is the same meeting they had with us. Parties will be heard out, hopefully we win this one. Big L if Lovren is plan B. Weirdly different targets

My gut feeling is telling me that we'll sign a older, more experienced CB regardless the Kabak deal happening or not.

Right now we have only two healthy CBs, from which one (Musacchio) cannot be considered Milan starter material IMO. Caldara should return in October, but until he is match fit I expect 2-3 more months, depending on how fast he regains rhythm and form.

So Kabak alone, a freshly 19-years-old youngster, won't be enough for our CB roaster regardless I guess. If he arrives, he'd still have to earn his starting spot over Musacchio. So that's why I think M&B want to bring Lovren anyway as experienced starter to pair with Roma, and Kabak as a possibly cheap young target to develop patiently and that one day can be worth triple his price. Moreover Lovren is said to have good relationships with Boban.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Kabak also only just moved from Turkey to Germany 6 months ago, I can understand being hesitant to move to another country yet again.

Pros and cons for each club, let's see.

But he'll have the privilege of playing with another kebab at Milan.
For a kebab, that is a huge opportunity

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kabak also only just moved from Turkey to Germany 6 months ago, I can understand being hesitant to move to another country yet again.

Pros and cons for each club, let's see.

If he wants to stay in Germany move to another club. His foolish if he goes to Bayern, he might just outshine everyone else because his that good or he may not be ready, and needs more playing time. Don’t know why young players are in a rush to go to big clubs.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
maybe Kabak knows once Caldara healthy, he will sit on the bench even if he actually better than him. And he is not Italian, so... you know.

Our coach isn't even italian

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Our coach isn't even italian

umm, yes he is.
He was born in Switzerland, to Italian parents who moved back to Italy when he was 1.
Besides they lived in the Italian-speaking part of Switzerland.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This Kabak is annoying me. Just pick a club you little prick. Be a man for once

Status
Not open for further replies.