The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
The mistake in this system is not placing Kessie in the middle.

I like the space Kessie provides through his dynamic runs, I think it is one of the strengths of his game.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Isco is a top transfer for sure. But with cost of Isco (high salary + at least 50 mil transfer fee) Milan would be better off paying Ajax the 35 mil for Ziyech and offering him a 10 mil signing bonus.

Ziyech is definitely on a higher level than Isco.

The RM players are good for a good price but if Perez is going to be a bitch than there are better options else where. Anyways many of these super high priced players are going to drop in price in August when the teams see that they don't have much time left to trim their squads.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I like the space Kessie provides through his dynamic runs, I think it is one of the strengths of his game.

Wot use are those runs when he fucks up the end product? Keep him in the middle... tell him to be a hound for the ball.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
I'd take benzema if he's cheap

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Wot use are those runs when he fucks up the end product? Keep him in the middle... tell him to be a hound for the ball.

Yeah...he's great box to box but when he gets near the 18 he just has the worst brain farts. I don't know if I trust his passing enough in the middle but that also depends who we surround him with.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Will Real give up on both Isco and Hamez in same transfer window? :monto:

Yeah they want Eriksen and Pogba but still...

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Will Real give up on both Isco and Hamez in same transfer window? :monto:

Yeah they want Eriksen and Pogba but still...

James wasn't there last year so it's more of the same in regards to him.

They're RM and spend at will but they do already have something like 330+ mil of transfers in don't they? Even they need to balance the books with some sales....

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
———-piatek———-
Samu—-Isco—-Suso
—-sensi—ceballos

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope those Spaniards are not overrated as fuck. A nice technique is only a small aspect of being a player.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Isco's attitude concerns me and it won't get any better given Milan are competing to scrape into top 4

Obviously would be a talent upgrade

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I think, that's what you were dreaming about Qaas :thumbsup:

I don’t know about this ceballos... his name doesn’t excite me, probably because i have barely seen him play.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Isco's attitude concerns me and it won't get any better given Milan are competing to scrape into top 4

Obviously would be a talent upgrade

This right here.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Isco rumors are even better than sms.

We are one step away from messi rumors.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Isco will easily be the most creative midfielder in the whole league. Instant update which would make us relevant in attack again. Unfortunately, I can see Real requesting less than 70 m and Isco asking for less than 8 m. These figure sound too much but if we can afford it we should be all over that

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Isco will easily be the most creative midfielder in the whole league. Instant update which would make us relevant in attack again. Unfortunately, I can see Real requesting less than 70 m and Isco asking for less than 8 m. These figure sound too much but if we can afford it we should be all over that

With 1 assist last season, goes without saying.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Isco rumors are even better than sms.

We are one step away from messi rumors.

:lol:

Yeah its Marca, so its 100% bull shit unless its a weird coincidence and we are actually in for Isco..which we are not for two reasons:

1. Why would he come to a no CL team?
2. We don't have the money to pay for him, or his salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule