The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.



View Poll Results: What about Oddo?
It is time we clinched a deal for him. Bring him in! 82 62.60%
He's good, but not my first option. Lets get him if other options fail. 31 23.66%
He's not upto it. Lets move on. 18 13.74%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-08-2006, 11:42   #221
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Leeds, England
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Tsar
Rest assured that I won't be please either. If that happens, just what made Baldy & Co to sell Sheva without lining up a proper replacement will forever escape me
I still have faith in Leonardo, if he was the one who spotted Sobis then it could be great.
Kalac#16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 11:53   #222
diTa
National Team Player
 
diTa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Prishtina, Kosova
Fav. Players: NESTA, Maldini, KAKA, Rio Ferdinand, Seedorf, Pirlo, Fabregas, Cana, Raul.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Tsar
Rest assured that I won't be please either. If that happens, just what made Baldy & Co to sell Sheva without lining up a proper replacement will forever escape me
yep.. not fair though!!
diTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 13:36   #223
Jivara
Forza Milan
 
Jivara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Default

im not sure im happy with the circumstances of the deal ... i dont want foggia or bonera involved in this deal, i was hoping we could try out foggia on the right wing in some games just to see if we can do with right wingers, bonera we just signed and with billy and simic soon to leave us he would be very important for us in years to come... it should be a straight cash deal (he should be worth around 5m pounds) or they can chose simic, not foggia or bonera
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 13:36   #224
bill0621
Primavera Player
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Singapore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gila#11.
AC Milan close to Oddo as well
18.8 || webmaster

It seems that AC Milan will seal the transfer of Lazio's Massimo Oddo next week, according to sources in Italy.

The deal bringing Oddo, a right back and an ex-Milan youth player, might involve cash and the transfer of Pasquale Foggia to the Roman club.
I think we shouldn't buy Oddo at the expense of Foggia, I mean Foggia is really a great talent, he's only 21 and based on his last 2 performances in Spain, I seriously think we should keep him.
bill0621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 13:43   #225
menon_inc
I Still Believe
 
menon_inc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Malaysia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Tsar
Rest assured that I won't be please either. If that happens, just what made Baldy & Co to sell Sheva without lining up a proper replacement will forever escape me
Well Sobis is available for less thn 10 million and Tevez for about 15 million so that means we would still have change if we sign both of em. I dont think there are world class strikers available in the market at the moment so maybe he decided to gamble on 2


Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------



Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 14:02   #226
Pirlo Fan
World Cup Winner
 
Pirlo Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Barbados
Fav. Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jivara
im not sure im happy with the circumstances of the deal ... i dont want foggia or bonera involved in this deal, i was hoping we could try out foggia on the right wing in some games just to see if we can do with right wingers, bonera we just signed and with billy and simic soon to leave us he would be very important for us in years to come... it should be a straight cash deal (he should be worth around 5m pounds) or they can chose simic, not foggia or bonera
Well first of all its not Bonera that could possibly be involved in the deal its Brocchi. And with regards to Foggia being involved I think it is to be a loan possibly. Not sure but for sure Bonera is not part of deal.
Pirlo Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 14:10   #227
Italian Tsar
Face
 
Italian Tsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: India
Fav. Players: Maldini, Keane, Cannavaro, Pirlo, Imran Khan, Virender Sehwag
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by menon_inc
Well Sobis is available for less thn 10 million and Tevez for about 15 million so that means we would still have change if we sign both of em. I dont think there are world class strikers available in the market at the moment so maybe he decided to gamble on 2
It'd be wonderful if we could lay our hands on both Sobis and Tevez; that can be a coup. I still have my doubts, however. We may well settle for two new defenders (Bonera, Oddo) and a striker (Sobis). Lets see


Signature

KINGS ALL
Italian Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 14:12   #228
Jivara
Forza Milan
 
Jivara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Default

i read on www.acmilanclub.com that its bonera ... its news from sites that are translated into arabic
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 14:31   #229
diTa
National Team Player
 
diTa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Prishtina, Kosova
Fav. Players: NESTA, Maldini, KAKA, Rio Ferdinand, Seedorf, Pirlo, Fabregas, Cana, Raul.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Tsar
It'd be wonderful if we could lay our hands on both Sobis and Tevez; that can be a coup. I still have my doubts, however. We may well settle for two new defenders (Bonera, Oddo) and a striker (Sobis). Lets see
great if we could get them both but i agree they will settle for the other option! and i dont think that sobis is a striker enough to fill shevas place
diTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 16:13   #230
Mystik
National Team Player
 
Mystik's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Toronto
Default

We'll get Sobis.. + 1 more. A really great striker if we qualify.. or an average striker if we don't. Mark my words
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 16:14   #231
Cassius
King Kaka
 
Cassius's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Malta
Fav. Players: Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirlo Fan
Well first of all its not Bonera that could possibly be involved in the deal its Brocchi. And with regards to Foggia being involved I think it is to be a loan possibly. Not sure but for sure Bonera is not part of deal.
I totaly agree with you on this one .. why in the world would they give away Foggia or bonnera dont forget the oldie from INTER
Cassius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 16:33   #232
shrms6
Rookie
 
shrms6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: US
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Shevchenko, Inzaghi
Default

what?!! bonera could be involved in the deal??!!
shrms6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 16:46   #233
diTa
National Team Player
 
diTa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Prishtina, Kosova
Fav. Players: NESTA, Maldini, KAKA, Rio Ferdinand, Seedorf, Pirlo, Fabregas, Cana, Raul.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassius
I totaly agree with you on this one .. why in the world would they give away Foggia or bonnera dont forget the oldie from INTER
LOL!! agree.. but favalli being part of the deal means having to spend more money
diTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 18:19   #234
Rosanna03
AC Milan Legend
 
Rosanna03's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Germany
Fav. Players: MALDINI, Pirlo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrms6
what?!! bonera could be involved in the deal??!!
Never heard of this.
And don't think so.
Rosanna03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 19:23   #235
menon_inc
I Still Believe
 
menon_inc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Malaysia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Tsar
It'd be wonderful if we could lay our hands on both Sobis and Tevez; that can be a coup. I still have my doubts, however. We may well settle for two new defenders (Bonera, Oddo) and a striker (Sobis). Lets see
Well they promised a suprised and a world class striker and i dont think Sobis fits that bill yet. I was hoping they would find a way to include Amoruso in that deal and that would give us the chance to sign another striker.


Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------



Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 19:43   #236
dida
>>*ł)*I*ł)*@*<<
 
dida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: BiH
Fav. Players: *Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*
Default

i read on acmilan-online.com that foggia could be included in deal,nothing about bonera icluded..


Signature
Forza Milan
dida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 20:28   #237
Milanista4_Life
December Here We Go!
 
Milanista4_Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Buenos Aires
Fav. Players: Tevez ,Sheva, Kaka, Owen, Beckham, Dida, Crespo, Mardona, Inzaghi, Riquelme, Messi, Zizou
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by menon_inc
Well they promised a suprised and a world class striker and i dont think Sobis fits that bill yet. I was hoping they would find a way to include Amoruso in that deal and that would give us the chance to sign another striker.
i believe it will be Tevez....
Milanista4_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 20:40   #238
menon_inc
I Still Believe
 
menon_inc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Malaysia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dida
i read on acmilan-online.com that foggia could be included in deal,nothing about bonera icluded..
I heard Foggia did really well during the recent pre-season...i hope we dont include him in any deal.


Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------



Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 21:47   #239
re_milan
Numero 3, Per sempre
 
re_milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Montreal
Fav. Players: Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
Default

lazio want foggia on a permanent deal while milan will only give him on loan
re_milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 21:59   #240
Jivara
Forza Milan
 
Jivara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Default

i wouldnt accept a loan either ... they can have simic if they want otherwise we should try to get daniel alves
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:31.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.