Week 32: Milan (1) - Juventus (2) - Saturday 09/04/2016 - 20.45 CET

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At least it shows he cares.
Usually he is very disinterested during game. Today he was running without the ball and even tracking back to our own box after Juve counter.

Despite his miss (it was more of an amazing save from Buffon than miss) it was his best performance in... years even?

I disagree. He showed more interest but still not a player that should be redeemed at all.

Like I mentioned before:

- Drifted too much to the midfield. Noticeable many times when we sent passes toward the box and Bacca is alone with 3-4 Ladri players.

- Still very slow in attack which it showed when he received a good pass from Bacca in the second half and he just stop until 4 Ladri players were all over him and lost the ball easily.

- Bad miss. It might have been Buffon in front of him but he cannot miss those chances.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've been hearing this all season. why is bacca the only one allowed this alibi? with the barca midfield behind him, Niang would be a 25 goal/ season striker. I repeatedly see niang/ adriano/ bona and tonight balotelli outperforming bacca, a 30m striker.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Not even Niang himself believes this.

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
I disagree. He showed more interest but still not a player that should be redeemed at all.

Like I mentioned before:

- Drifted too much to the midfield. Noticeable many times when we sent passes toward the box and Bacca is alone with 3-4 Ladri players.

- Still very slow in attack which it showed when he received a good pass from Bacca in the second half and he just stop until 4 Ladri players were all over him and lost the ball easily.

- Bad miss. It might have been Buffon in front of him but he cannot miss those chances.

As i said, that chance was more Buffon save than Balo miss, but OK

As for drifting to midfield, he was playing more as no. 10 (trequartista) today, probably to add numbers to our midfield and hold the ball. He has the skills to do well in that position (he is never going to be fox-in-the-box type of striker) but he lacks mentality (as for any other position)

Lastly, i didnt say we should buy him i said he showed something we are not used to see from him (effort). That said, i dont think he has time (or mentality) to prove he deserves to stay here. Of course, that doesnt mean we wont buy him (we all know G...)

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Zapata also should have started instead of Romagnoli. Romagnoli will grow into a fantastic defender but right now he offers me no guarantees. Zapata at least 1 on 1 gives me the guarantee that he will take the ball from Morata/Mandzukic and could have matched Morata's pace.

this is such lulz. i dont even want think how the beginning of writing this went.

:lol:

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calm down.
The whole team is in shit mode.
Our two best attackers/players Bacca and Bonaventura look like pure shit
It means that the issue(s) aren't just with the players' abilities.

Maybe that's because they never were our best two attackers? What you meant to say is that they are players with the most goals this season.

Bona didn't suddenly become pure shit, he's been pure shit from match day 1. The only difference is there are no more goals/assists to make you erase all the negative shit he does every game for the remainder of the match. Bacca's had like 2 shots on target in 5 games?

One game at a time, Bonaventura and Bacca's limitations get clearer and clearer. The problem? Why the f didn't everybody else see this coming? The luck was eventually going to run out and their real quality has surfaced. These are players that are squad players for good teams, these are not players that can start and fight for trophies or even qualification for the CL.

Our squad is absolutely classes below our competitors and there is only one entity to blame and it's the management. The lack of goods and poor sporting decisions have made this club sink lower and lower over the years... but the fans will continue supporting the club, praising Jack like he's the new Rui Costa and thinking De Sciglio is going to be the new Maldini. I mean, what else can the fans do? Can they use their own brains to make their own analysis? I don't know, I really don't know how it's that difficult to understand.

The project cleanup should start with the squad and end with some of these fans. Since when did Milan have as stupid fans such as the Premier League fans? Fans over there over obsess with anything to do with their club and overrate the shit out of every single thing. It sucks for Milan to have lost that humility we once had. I'll never be okay having to depend on quality of players like Jack, Monto and Abate yet we think these are worthy starters for us if we are to compete at any level.

Our problem is that we are in dire need of a sporting director. The sporting side of the club has been abandoned a long time ago and we've been trying to fill the void in with makeshifts. We must build well next summer and we most definitely must learn how to sell well - that's our biggest defect. Not any player who has a good season means that they deserve to stay next season.. sometimes we have to learn if a player has his limitations and has been performing at his maximum (like Bacca this year) and learn that cashing in on him right now is the right time. If an offer of 20m arrived for Jack, I'd seriously consider it. He's terribly overrated by every Milanisti.

Last edited:

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The first 60 minutes was great

Play like that vs any other team and we would be 2-3 goals ahead.

we had our strongest team out and we played well

But the problem is, we have NO good subs. All useless bar adriano

we have a good first 11, we need a good squad

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol: you are insane, i swear by it.

come season's end we'll see who was right and who wasn't, and we'll have a better idea of whether the Jack fans were right in saying I'm nuts or I was right when saying Jack was never good enough and people have been overrating him since he joined Milan. He was a nobody at Atalanta, came to Milan last year had an impressive season but didn't follow it up with another good one. Let's see how he ends this season and does next year.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can't believe some of the stuff I am reading here.

We were unlucky not to win? We weren't bad? xD

We pushed really hard for the win, and still the quality we produced was pretty laughable.
Juve on the other hand played in their standard rhythm and still scored 2 comfortably.
Cause they were 6 points clear at the top and couldn't find more fucks to give.

Also.
Allegri shut us down on the flanks for a large part of the game. Bona and Honda went missing and Mihajlovic just watched on for 90 minutes.

And poor Balo.
Can't believe I am saying this but he needs to not try this hard. When he tries too hard his decision making suffers - unnecessary shots, misplaced passes, etc.
His "not give a fuck" mentality somehow did wonders for his decision making.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

BillyTheKid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

We pushed really hard for the win, and still the quality we produced was pretty laughable.
Juve on the other hand played in their standard rhythm and still scored 2 comfortably.

Also.
Allegri shut us down on the flanks for a large part of the game. Bona and Honda went missing and Mihajlovic just watched on for 90 minutes.

And poor Balo.
Can't believe I am saying this but he needs to not try this hard. When he tries too hard his decision making suffers - unnecessary shots, misplaced passes, etc.

Just take a look at the game's stats. We were better than Jube, our chances were more dangerous too.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

Also.

And poor Balo.

Hmm...I disagree.

I thought our chances were more dangerous than Juve's, and their first goal was our mistake clearly.

Balo's shot from the edge of the area, his incredible miss, his free-kick, Bacca's first shot that was parried etc. these were clear chances.

Juve were more clinical and composed, sure, but we could have drawn yesterday against a team far ahead of us in many ways.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
We were a better team, luck and a referee were on ladri side.

Reaction score
Week 32: Milan - Juventus - Saturday 09/04/2016 - 20.45 CET

this is such lulz. i dont even want think how the beginning of writing this went.

:lol:

You guys overrate Romagnoli too much. Yes he shows very good things and is at a very advanced level for his age but he is error prone, especially in bigger games and we can attribute that to his experience. Zapatas entire thing is concentration and in a big game Zapata excels. I wouldn't want Zapata starting over Roma every game but this game would have made more sense. Zapata is at the peak of his career on the other hand. I'm not saying Zapata > Roma or that Zapata is a world class defender, I'm saying in this game he would have been the better choice.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Game will be on Saturday 20th March at 20:45 CET
100% jinx. For every goal gobbi score = one year ban.
If my calculations are correct then this fiasco should result in 2 year ban for Hitman.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Monto playing awful while waiving off Locatelli's debut and Miha subbing out our most dangerous player of the match Balo for Boateng is exactly why both of them need to leave this summer.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
there was no misinterpretation just midtable fiorentina level decisions

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Montolivo was signaling that Balo is not feeling well and he should be subbed.
Our bench thought Monto was asking for a sub, that caused all that confusion.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Montolivo was signaling that Balo is not feeling well and he should be subbed.
Our bench thought Monto was asking for a sub, that caused all that confusion.

yeah is untrue. if balo wasnt feeling well he would have motioned himself. Monty dblocked locatelli.

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
LOL. People will go great lengths here to hate on Montolivo and then shut the fuck up when he has a good game.

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah is untrue. if balo wasnt feeling well he would have motioned himself. Monty dblocked locatelli.

On what basis do you call it untrue? Your guess? Or individual player hatred?

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
this guy is just holding Milan back... as a player and a captain.

Monto is not great (as a player and captain) but hatred is ridiculous.

There was a statement about what happened there, why do people tend to believe their own version of events?
Is it easier to believe Monto rejected a sub than it is that there was a confusion about injury?

Do you really think that Miha would tolerate that?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

There was a statement about what happened there, why do people tend to believe their own version of events?
Is it easier to believe Monto rejected a sub than it is that there was a confusion about injury?

Miha would have raided the field and royaly kicked Monto's ass out of the pitch all by himself if it was true that Monto rejected the sub, no doubt about that. In addition Monto has too much respect from Sinisa as a person to reject one of his decisions. Moreover Sinisa is the first coach since a long time who benched De Jong so that Monto can play as CM instead to shift things around so that Monto has to play as mezz'ala or warming our bench, he would never betray one of his biggest supporters since... ever.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score

:thumbsup:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
clearly miha would not kick his ass and tolerate it. i dont know what you guys watched but the situation was pretty obvious. statement looks horrible for milan if they say milan captain blocks promising youngsters debut. Monty was dreadful that match and Balo was our best player. Locatelli was supposed to start too, Monty does not want the youngster to show his worth.

balo was fine, yall will believe anything milan tells you even when they havent been very truthful. Not to its players or its fans.

Last edited:

Schedule