The Rumour Commode XIX: A LI-gue of Our Own

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Milan want Papu Gomez, they can probably get him for a lot cheaper in January. Atalanta most likely won't be as good as this past season (midtable at best) and will look to cash in on whatever they can.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Milan have asked for information about Udinese GK Alex Meret incase Donnarumma leaves. (Rai)

He isn't bad but I'd rather us get an established and solid keeper instead if Donna leaves and groom Plizzari for a future as Milan keeper.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Milan have asked for information about Udinese GK Alex Meret incase Donnarumma leaves. (Rai)

I'd rather try out Plizzari.
He is supposed to be super talented too.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
DCSVvXoWsAAtI-d.jpg:small

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Valero is a must. the guy is a wizard on the ball. I don't buy the age issue, he brings experience, reference, and depth to the midfield.

definitely:thumbsup: im not one for a team full of youngsters , i like the experienced ones

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
I'd rather try out Plizzari.
He is supposed to be super talented too.

Talent isn't the reason Donna plays so well. It's his nerves. Youre playing the most delicate position on the field in a team that needs to prove it's got what it takes. The fact Donna hasn't choked in that regard is a testament to his future potential. Putting Plizzari there is a gamble that could cost us 4th place and i'm not sure it's the course of action

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Roma are serious about Suso, we should be trying for Salah or Nainggolan in a deal for him.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Like what i've been thinking of, Just buy this kid

Looks like we have some decent GK prospects as well beside Plizzari. That Cagliari GK on loan from us looked decent as well that last match of the season.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
oh really? who else, anyone sorta reliable?

real andrea/sportface - these guys have seen most of it coming. He called us meeting with Mendes for DC, Hamez and Andre Silva prior to others, and has mentioned that we've been in contact with him for Hamez. Of course there are guys like Pedulla who have more accurate information but perhaps tonight there shall be more clarity on the the whole report about the #10 jersey which came out this morning.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
#Ordini: With #Mendes his name came out, let's see. You are persuaded by Rossoneri brothers. Beware of #James operation very difficult but it would be the most sensible for the Chinese market.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There are some rumors that Cuadrado is on the market since Juve is looking at other wingers. I would ask for him if they want De Sciglio. He was awesome under Montella at Fiorentina.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I love you Mr. Montella, but why are you so determined to acquire the services of Kalinic?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
There are some rumors that Cuadrado is on the market since Juve is looking at other wingers. I would ask for him if they want De Sciglio. He was awesome under Montella at Fiorentina.

nah. keep the trash away from milanello

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
isn't scuffet better than meret?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Mirabelli is currently meeting with Torino sporting director Petrachi, Belotti is not ruled out. Torino also interested in Zapata [MN].Torino are also interested in Niang and Lapadula, apart from Zapata.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalinic has already said yes to Milan. The two clubs will meet on Saturday. Also in the next few days Mendes will once again offer Diego Costa to Milan, but it would be difficult due to his salary and his willingness to return to Atletico, but you never know with this new Milan. (Fabrizio Romano)

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again, those who call for others to be banned should be banned themselves.

Just like in football, those calling for players to be booked should be booked themselves.

tumblr_mwj56m1BQk1ry6fnao1_400.gif

:thumbsup:

I love you Mr. Montella, but why are you so determined to acquire the services of Kalinic?

I think it's to put pressure on Torino. Kalinic really makes little sense considering Li probably want to make a big statement that we are coming back, I just don't see Kalinic as that.

And I know it's not a popular opinion, but I would rather keep Bacca than drop another 30m on Kalinic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule