Attaccareeee
Reaction score
grande abbiati turns 36 today..happy bday :star:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Buon Compleanno ABI :star:

BOoyMAdCYAAbATb.jpg

Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star: Grande :star:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
it would be great to have a keeper that was able in some small way to distribute the ball.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Abbiati: Milan’s US tour a success
By Football Italia staff

Christian Abbiati is confident the US tour has served Milan well ahead of their Champions League preliminary ties.

The Diavolo ended the Guinness International Champions Cup campaign with a 2-0 win over LA Galaxy which secured third spot.

“This tournament has been a positive experience,” the goalkeeper noted in an interview with Milan Channel.

“We did excellently over the three matches, playing well against Chelsea too and only conceding the second goal against them right at the end.

“We are working well as a unit in defence and we are preparing well for the Champions League play-off – we really want to get through that round.

“We will face a team that has already started its League campaign so they will be more match fit than we are.

“We have around 15 days to get ready for the game, but this tournament has definitely helped.”

Milan will be paired against Dutch side PSV Eindhoven, Ukrainians Metalist Kharkiv, Turkish outfit Fenerbahce, Real Sociedad of Spain or Portuguese club Pacos Ferreira.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
This is what i always fear about Abbiati.

He can make 2 or 3 excellent saves, but he always has a blunder in him.
I know the ball bounced awkwardly in front of him, but he still should have dealt with it better.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is what i always fear about Abbiati.

He can make 2 or 3 excellent saves, but he always has a blunder in him.
I know the ball bounced awkwardly in front of him, but he still should have dealt with it better.

Meh, I don't hate him but he's overrated by some here, definitely not WC

shao

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Cafu, Gattuso, Shevchenko, SuperPippo,Kaka.....
sorry wrong thread.

Last edited:

Ragamuffin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
And when casillas or neur make blunders they are still world class around here :lol:.

Not saying he is... but no GK is perfect, and he saves us points with his saves, but gifts points with mistakes like these. I still rate him as a class keeper

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i dont blame him tbh. everyone knows how he usually starts the season. blunders and more blunders and when the season marches forward his form stabilizes.

i thought this was the season milan would get a new keeper with such a crucial match coming up early. milans provincial management cant even buy honda with red cross chipping in so dont know what i was thinking...

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
he did well afterall..
only he leaves with that barrier that keeps him away of the next level.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
PSV really wanted to test him today, he showed them :D

Excellent performance

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Grande! Man of the match!

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Bald Monster. If he had conceded that out-of-this-world save from point blank who know what would happen. Grazie Abbiati.

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
What a save, made up for that mistake in Holland

zizousama

Milanisti Forever
Reaction score
What a performance! It was one for the history books. Abbiati was in his element yesterday and he showed what he can do when he's in red hot form. A total colossus! More performances like this and he'd be goalkeeper of the year contender.

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
His point blank saves last night, against Van Persie, against Eto'o are all worldclass. Underrated and stable keeper. Hope he keeps his form until Gabriel is ready to replace him. Abbiati can teach Gabriel how to be calm yet vigilant.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Can't believe the Abbiati let the first goal in like he did. Second f'up in 5 games, but then again he pulls amazing saves...

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Can't believe the Abbiati let the first goal in like he did. Second f'up in 5 games, but then again he pulls amazing saves...

True, was very poor on the first goal.

Blameless on the second.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
First goal was the fault of Zaccardo ... if the player shoots at him from 3m away, it doesn't matter which side he's covering ... rather Zaccardo (and Zapata) should have done a better job at blocking the shot ...

Schedule