Filippo Inzaghi Thread

Rosi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi; Baresi; Van basten; Maldini; Buffon
Pippo's gf/wife is beautiful, are they offically married or something ? I have never heard of it. Even Pato at his age got married lol:)

Alessia Ventura id Pippo's girlfriend. She is an Italian Tv soubrette. Yes Pato got married but now he is no longer with his wife :-( I think they did a mistake in marrying! You dont marry at 18 years old ...!!!! :head:

Reaction score
Even now, Pippo's movement is quite efficient and he could make a lot of trouble for those defences. His speed within short distance is still astonishing. I think anyone who has seen him playing at San Siro will recognize that......his movement is much more threatening than our other forwards.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
A quick renewal of Inzaghi 19/05/2010

A quick renewal of Inzaghi 19/05/2010

19/05/2010 09:15 Vincenzo Vasta article read 674 times
Source: Gazzetta dello Sport

e60b1fc7defa74fddaf5d1c5a31e9df3-30557-1274251688.jpeg

Photo © Philip Gabutti

Still stand by the choice of the coach, it is certain that anyone will sit on the bench next year, will have at its disposal Pippo Inzaghi. In the "name" of that pact made with Galliani, Inzaghi would soon renew its agreement.

I hope so, SP deserve a chance to end his career with Glorious record in CL and SA.

I'm pretty sure the youngsters will learn more from a Legend Like SP

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He can stay for one more year with similar playing time to this year ( he doesn't deserve any more ) and hopefully will score that 1 CL goal required for all time record and gracefully move out end of this year. Palochi shd take that spot in an year.

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
another shit move for management - he's finished, I guess those glorious 2 goals he scored in Serie A this season convinced everybody he can pull of another season :rolleyes:
Only way I wouldn't mind him stay is if he signs contract similar to Vieri's in Atalanta couple of seasons ago - ridiculously low wage + high bonus per every goal. What's the point of extending a washed out 37-year old who will rot on the bench for most of the time and giving him a salary of a first-team player. Typical Milan move - new direction my ass :mad: And of course they made the deal even before the new coach is named, regardless what he thinks of Pippo...

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
another step backward under the guidance of milan management i'm affraid. i love the guy but i'd rather see some youngster from milan youth system paloschi e.g.

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
You guys are making a big deal out of it,its not bad that he will stay for another year.

Even if he couldnt bring anything good to the team,i still wanted him to stay for just one year to finish his career with us!He deserved that,i mean really do you guys want him to see play his last game in a Roma shirt.....he is ours and a important part of our history,he deserves to end his career at Milan,and i am sure Galliani has reduced his wages.

Btw,Pippo brings more then let say Paloschi or Aubemeyang....having Pippo as third striker is a luxury.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
You guys are making a big deal out of it,its not bad that he will stay for another year.

Even if he couldnt bring anything good to the team,i still wanted him to stay for just one year to finish his career with us!He deserved that,i mean really do you guys want him to see play his last game in a Roma shirt.....he is ours and a important part of our history,he deserves to end his career at Milan,and i am sure Galliani has reduced his wages.

Btw,Pippo brings more then let say Paloschi or Aubemeyang....having Pippo as third striker is a luxury.

:star:

Reaction score
another step backward under the guidance of milan management i'm affraid. i love the guy but i'd rather see some youngster from milan youth system paloschi e.g.

Yeah, it's a good idea to get our young and talented player back, but it depends on whether Milan REALLY want Paloschi back or not. I don't think Milan is so enthusiastic towards Paloschi.

As for Pippo, it seems that everyone is complaining about his age. But after I watched the match of Milan v Juventus at San Siro, I have to say that Pippo is more efficient and smarter compared with other forwards. He deserves to stay for another year not only because he is our legend, but also because he could still offer good performance, even his presentation is limited to 15 minutes per match.

His experiece and passion could help us in important matches--especially when we do not have enough money to buy an excellent forward. Had he been given 10 more minutes each match, maybe the results of many matches in April and May could have been changed.

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Love him for that goal,but Sheva was very unlucky the ball didn't go in,should have been his goal.I miss Sheva so much :cry:

Anyway Friday will know if he gets a new deal or not.If he gets one it should be with a massive pay cut.

I womt mind Pippo stayin as a 4th striker as he is a club legend,but anything more is nonsense .

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso
Pippo for UEFA presidency.:D

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Inzaghi set for Milan renewal

Milan's veteran striker Pippo Inzaghi is set to sign a new contract at the club, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The 36-year-old only made four starting appearances in Serie A this season and often questioned his future at San Siro.

Parma were reportedly interested, but Inzaghi said he would stay at Milan if given the chance to play in Europe.

La Gazzetta understands Inzaghi will sit down with Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani on Friday to finalise an agreement.

The appointment of a new Coach is unlikely to change anything, as Milan are almost certain to go in-house and announce Filippo Galli as Leonardo's replacement.

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Is he going to get a contract with reduced wages? What's the point of trying to slash Dinho's wages if we'll keep paying other senators high wages?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
WTF?? sell this guy he has passed his expiry date, 2 goal legend?? :eek:

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Should be his last year and his wages should be cut by a large margin. Other than that, I m glad he will retire here :proud:

Fiero

Reaction score
When I look at your signature... I'm lost for words, mASSter you bring a whole new level to the word "********".

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
It would be a disgrace to keep him.
Nesta scored more than him while TS scored as much.
He played shit all season long & its better to give his playing time to some one who is as rotten.

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We have to move on and stop giving renewals to our senators. How much is Gattuso earning now? He barely plays, and when he does, he's terrible to watch. These renewals are all Galliani's fault.

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva
A.C. MILAN COMUNICATO UFFICIALE

MILANO - L'A.C. Milan comunica che il calciatore Filippo Inzaghi ha prolungato il suo contratto fino al 30 giugno 2011.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
WHY. I like Pippo. But when we need to revitalise the team he should be one of the first to go.

I bet he only plays to try and beat Raul's record though

bliz

Reaction score
OFFICIAL: Filippo Inzaghi Signs One Year Extension With Milan
Inzaghi will dwell at San Siro for another year...

Filippo Inzaghi has reached an agreement with Milan and signed a new one year contract, the club said in a statement on Friday.

Uncertainty surrounded Inzaghi's future as his old deal expired in June, and he was linked with a move to Parma where he would have teamed up with life-long friend Tommaso Ghirardi.

However, the player can look forward to another season in Milan after CEO Adriano Galliani offered him a new deal.

A statement on the club's official website reads:

"A.C. Milan communicates that the football Filippo Inzaghi has renewed his contract until June 30, 2011."

Inzaghi made his debut for Milan in September 2001 against Bate Borisov after joining from Juventus.
GOAL.com

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
future my arse 2 goal guy should go

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just come as sub in Champions league games. Else shd not play a minute unless all our strikers r out injured. Hope Allegri got the balls to do that if he is our coach.

Palochi should come in for him next year atleast.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Now that he is staying, I hope he breaks the record...

Schedule