The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
they are talking about summer.

Spain National Team coach Julen Lopetegui attended the #TorinoMilan game and returned with good reports on Elf Zuzo. [@ellarguero]

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Spain National Team coach Julen Lopetegui attended the #TorinoMilan game and returned with good reports on Elf Zuzo. [@ellarguero]

What changes?

We have 10-12 players called in NT-s, including many in Italy. Elf Zuzo will never play at Spain at all.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
If Elf Zuzo is the best, most valued, only top player of Milan.

Tell me if he would play in top clubs, before players like Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo, Sanchez, Hazard, Dybala, Griezmann, Coutinho, Mane or even Salah?

Would Donnarumma play? Yes, maybe except of Bayern, he would play in most of top clubs.

Romagnoli? Yes, Chelsea wanted him as a starter, he would play in other clubs of this level, like City maybe.

DeSciglio? Juve and in many other clubs as well.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Please chinese sign Auba or Belotti
Omgggg

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Elf Zuzo is the best, most valued, only top player of Milan.

Tell me if he would play in top clubs, before players like Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo, Sanchez, Hazard, Dybala, Griezmann, Coutinho, Mane or even Salah?

Would Donnarumma play? Yes, maybe except of Bayern, he would play in most of top clubs.

Romagnoli? Yes, Chelsea wanted him as a starter, he would play in other clubs of this level, like City maybe.

DeSciglio? Juve and in many other clubs as well.

Niang wouldn't play in front of Laxalt for Genoa :lol:

char21

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
There is only one thing which can hold us back from achieving something good this season, Galliani's incompetence

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
There is only one thing which can hold us back from achieving something good this season, Galliani's incompetence

It's been the case since 2008. Scudetto win with Ibra was a fluke. If you take a look at recent history, teams have had their share of dominating Serie A. Inter did with Mancio and then Mou after calciopoli. Juve now own the league. In all these, we being relatively unaffected by calciopoli have 1 scudetto to show for it and some rejoice in golden ties.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
if the cycle doesnt break it should be our turn to dominate next couple years:rolleyes:

bakakaka

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
baggio , maldini , nesta , kaka , sheva , pirlo , seedorf , balotelli , zlatan , pippo.
:lol::lol:
16113999_1258353884200691_6568393960266445357_n.jpg

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if the cycle doesnt break it should be our turn to dominate next couple years:rolleyes:

donna=> once in 25 years talent
loca =>wc potential(i see him making leaps in terms of development and i think his ceiling isnt even predictable)
roma => wc potential
suso => if not wc potential then close to it
bona =>never going to be wc imo but he is jack of all trades and really good.he reminds me a lot of donadoni.with a difference that donadoni was wc

thats our core.add to them calabria, dsg and maybe pasalic who can be useful and we have a solid core

i think we need another 3-4 wc players or with wc potential
one of them must be belotti(italian, milanista, young, warrior type of striker, high ceiling etc)one cb like de vrij , one dynamic mid and one lw

but yes i can agree with 4 good transfers(apart from others who provide depth and rotation options and are low cost compared to wc signings) not this summer but from next we can dream of great things

we have this mercato, summer mercato, next january mercato and next summer mercato to bring in 4 wc players.till then i predict that loca and dona would start to be in beast mode.roma, suso and maybe bona would win games with their class

ps i believe that montella is going to play an integral role in our players development.we should stick with him for a long time...i mean the guy managed to make poli berto and abate exchange as many passes as they want under pressure....i mean seriously...

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
This Vulture guy is amusing, his excuse for Niang is that Suso is not Barca material? :lol:

That's an odd way to spell delusional :lol:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
OFFICIAL: Bonaventura's contract has been renewed until 2020!

source: acmilan.com

Good

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
This Vulture guy is amusing, his excuse for Niang is that Suso is not Barca material? :lol:

don't link it with niang, i just get angry on how an average talent is considered a top player, wc, 70m material, our future, barca material, star etc.

you will soon notice that he is not and will never be.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
donna=> once in 25 years talent
loca =>wc potential(i see him making leaps in terms of development and i think his ceiling isnt even predictable)
roma => wc potential
suso => if not wc potential then close to it
bona =>never going to be wc imo but he is jack of all trades and really good.he reminds me a lot of donadoni.with a difference that donadoni was wc

thats our core.add to them calabria, dsg and maybe pasalic who can be useful and we have a solid core

i think we need another 3-4 wc players or with wc potential
one of them must be belotti(italian, milanista, young, warrior type of striker, high ceiling etc)one cb like de vrij , one dynamic mid and one lw

but yes i can agree with 4 good transfers(apart from others who provide depth and rotation options and are low cost compared to wc signings) not this summer but from next we can dream of great things

we have this mercato, summer mercato, next january mercato and next summer mercato to bring in 4 wc players.till then i predict that loca and dona would start to be in beast mode.roma, suso and maybe bona would win games with their class

ps i believe that montella is going to play an integral role in our players development.we should stick with him for a long time...i mean the guy managed to make poli berto and abate exchange as many passes as they want under pressure....i mean seriously...

agree with everything , word by word..
especially the part about Montella hes making our poor mid actually able to string more than 4 passes and keep possession lol.. he should stick with us next 3 years minimum to continue his work till the end
and maybe have win his first cl trophy

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pirlo: "I watched the Super Gup game between Milan & Juve with much detachment although I now have more friends at Juve & I cheer for them."

Milan want Papu Gomez in the summer. #Sky

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
don't link it with niang, i just get angry on how an average talent is considered a top player, wc, 70m material, our future, barca material, star etc.

you will soon notice that he is not and will never be.

so.....

in vultures mind suso = average talent
but niang = top talent

nothing you say anymore is taken seriously bro :fp: just be true about niang and judge him based on his current performances ... and we are Milan here not Genoa where we can afford to keep playing him in the starting XI and pray he does 1 thing right in the game without paying the price ..

atleast the average suso is carrying the whole team .. if that doesnt say everything u need to know about niang :o

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Pirlo: "I watched the Super Gup game between Milan & Juve with much detachment although I now have more friends at Juve & I cheer for them."

Milan want Papu Gomez in the summer. #Sky

Pirlo: "Now the field speaks and I see a bright future thanks to the work of Montella and the presence of many Italians."

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
so.....

in vultures mind suso = average talent
but niang = top talent

nothing you say anymore is taken seriously bro :fp: just be true about niang and judge him based on his current performances ... and we are Milan here not Genoa where we can afford to keep playing him in the starting XI and pray he does 1 thing right in the game without paying the price ..

atleast the average suso is carrying the whole team .. if that doesnt say everything u need to know about niang :o

when i said that?

at the start of the season when niang and bacca were on form, suso was behind them, you all saw that, now that they are out of form, the elf got the luck to show himself. as soon as we sign any good player like aubameyang, belotti, keita, bernardeschi you will see that suso is not and can't be a main player of our attack

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule