The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pirlo: "Now the field speaks and I see a bright future thanks to the work of Montella and the presence of many Italians."

what changes?

so.....

in vultures mind suso = average talent
but niang = top talent

nothing you say anymore is taken seriously bro :fp: just be true about niang and judge him based on his current performances ... and we are Milan here not Genoa where we can afford to keep playing him in the starting XI and pray he does 1 thing right in the game without paying the price ..

atleast the average suso is carrying the whole team .. if that doesnt say everything u need to know about niang :o

do i care? i won't change my opinion because you ask me to do, i will only wait till the time everyone will do, like you always did.

Last edited:

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE MN - Suso Father-agent: "He wants to renew with Milan, found confidence and continuity"

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
don't link it with niang, i just get angry on how an average talent is considered a top player, wc, 70m material, our future, barca material, star etc.

you will soon notice that he is not and will never be.

Fuck me you're reaching and projecting at the same time. How insecure are you to be this defensive? Why the shit are you bringing up another player when talking about Niang? That makes no sense. How about you defend Niang for what he is instead of projecting shit onto other players, players who've helped this team more than Niang did. SMH.

And goodness me look at your sig. You're pathetic dude, Suso helped this team so much this season. Are you even a Milan fan? Get your fanboyism in check FFS. Disgraceful.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Fuck me you're reaching and projecting at the same time. How insecure are you to be this defensive? Why the shit are you bringing up another player when talking about Niang? That makes no sense. How about you defend Niang for what he is instead of projecting shit onto other players, players who've helped this team more than Niang did. SMH.

And goodness me look at your sig. You're pathetic dude, Suso helped this team so much this season. Are you even a Milan fan? Get your fanboyism in check FFS. Disgraceful.

Suso is CURRENTLY doing better than Niang, however this doesn't make him our best player, and Niang our worst player.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Suso is CURRENTLY doing better than Niang, however this doesn't make him our best player, and Niang our worst player.

Not our best player, but definitelly our best forward. I dont need to explain that niang is the worst milan attacker right? :D

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA

SMH. You haven't addressed my point at all. I am done with your clown ass.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
idiot forum
can plz those balkan idiots tadej and vulture find a hobby..so they wont have to spam the forum with their ******ed opinions anymore

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Bonaventura will now earn €2M per season. That is doubled from his previous deal where he earned €1M per season. [Gazzetta]

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Bonaventura will now earn €2M per season. That is doubled from his previous deal where he earned €1M per season. [Gazzetta]

well deserved. Too bad he plays with trashy players.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
2m? 2 fucking million? Damn my respect for Bonaventura just doubled. Tbh, i think he's underpaid considering that we're now living in a world of overpaid players and the fact that Bona contributed a lot to this Milan. Yet Honda earns much more than him. Ggwp Keisuke.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

ktpng.gif

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
2m? 2 fucking million? Damn my respect for Bonaventura just doubled. Tbh, i think he's underpaid considering that we're now living in a world of overpaid players and the fact that Bona contributed a lot to this Milan. Yet Honda earns much more than him. Ggwp Keisuke.

He is already in his 3rd season, I want him here for 3 more seasons. He deserve.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
"Being better doesn't make you better"

Commode stuff

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud

Seems like a very fair deal :thumbsup:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I hope our new Chinise overloads splash the cash on Griezmann. Apparently United will be in for him this summer with big bucks, but considering they will most likely not have a CL place next season, we really should make a move for him.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I hope our new Chinise overloads splash the cash on Griezmann. Apparently United will be in for him this summer with big bucks, but considering they will most likely not have a CL place next season, we really should make a move for him.

players like griezmann, belotti, aubameyang, verratti are my dream, hope we can afford any of them.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Fabio Ravezzani: Closing on 20 Feb but not with Sino-Europe, there is another consortium.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
what changes?

do i care? i won't change my opinion because you ask me to do, i will only wait till the time everyone will do, like you always did.

:lol: albmovi is always right... Always... Everyone will be proven wrong in time. He is infallible. He is a god on earth. :lol: just when you think his delusion can't be any greater, he jumps up to a whole new level :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Suso (36) and Bonaventura (38) have combined for 74 total key passes so far in Serie A this season. Abate is third with 16.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pirlo "Juve or Milan, who do I cheer for? Now I have more friends at Juve, so I cheer more for them."

Anyone that defends this snake again in this forum deserves an instant ban

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Suso (36) and Bonaventura (38) have combined for 74 total key passes so far in Serie A this season. Abate is third with 16.

What about goals? Mertens has more than both of them combined. Bernardeschi and Salah too.

What about their pace?

None of Zuzo and Bonaventura is a real winger, they are more like RM - LM

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
What about goals? Mertens has more than both of them combined. Bernardeschi and Salah too.

What about their pace?

None of Zuzo and Bonaventura is a real winger, they are more like RM - LM

:lol:you really are going nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule