Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Looked like the keeper could have done better but none less his on a impressive scoring run

Ibra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Van Basten, Van Bommel, Ibra, Inzaghi, Maldini, Silva, Gattuso

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Verratti, Baggio, Maradona
It's really easy to see similarities between last years's AC Milan and the current PSG. Menez carries the ball really nice just like Robinho. And just like Robinho he's just unable to score. Ibra's doing all the scoring, without him PSG really hasn't got any threat. Pastore was horrible yesterday... anyone has any news about Lavezzi?

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It's really easy to see similarities between last years's AC Milan and the current PSG. Menez carries the ball really nice just like Robinho. And just like Robinho he's just unable to score. Ibra's doing all the scoring, without him PSG really hasn't got any threat. Pastore was horrible yesterday... anyone has any news about Lavezzi?

I agree. Very very similar. Alltho i think last years Milan had better understanding between eachother and looked stronger in defence by far. This psg still look weak under preassure defensivly. Id put my money on milan from last year over psg this year. But psg still need time to become what they should be able to be. Psg also got one or 2 more players who are destined to fuck up every now and then in defence than Milan did.

Menez is so selfish its ridiculous. Pastore who i have not watch a great deal in the past, really is a let down so far. I heard so much good yet ive seen so little. He has great technique but rarely it gets him anywhere and his decision making is poor.

Veratti is a hothead but the kids got great skill. With time he will be wc.
Hopefully Lavezzi will be back with something to prove and the attacking 3rd will look abit more fluid.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Damn, I haven't watched any Ibra games bar the NT game against Germany :fp:

---

isn't pastore being played out of position? i remember reading that he was gonna play in a 3-man midfield (side). If so, then it's understandable, the guy is a CAM.

---

Menez have always been "selfish".

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I agree. Very very similar. Alltho i think last years Milan had better understanding between eachother and looked stronger in defence by far. This psg still look weak under preassure defensivly. Id put my money on milan from last year over psg this year. But psg still need time to become what they should be able to be. Psg also got one or 2 more players who are destined to fuck up every now and then in defence than Milan did.

Menez is so selfish its ridiculous. Pastore who i have not watch a great deal in the past, really is a let down so far. I heard so much good yet ive seen so little. He has great technique but rarely it gets him anywhere and his decision making is poor.

Veratti is a hothead but the kids got great skill. With time he will be wc.
Hopefully Lavezzi will be back with something to prove and the attacking 3rd will look abit more fluid.

Yeah, you're right. Last year's AC Milan was better. As you said, PSG will improve and they're getting there. I would like to see Lavezzi Ibra and Menez play together.

Lavezzi-----------Ibra-------------Menez
---------------Pastore-------------------
-------Matuidi------------Verratti--------
Maxwell----T. Silva---Alex----Van Der Wiel

Too offensive? Probably. I would just like to see this formation once. Lavezzi and Menez are two really fast guys with alot of dribbling skills. They would spread the opposing defence wide and give Ibra more space in the middle. I've seen most of PSG's games this season. Pastore has been good. But he hasn't really impressed me yet. Verratti is very tempered. He's really confident though and the kid's got really good technique. He always provides good passes both short and long and that's what PSG needs. Plus better movement, hence Lavezzi and Menez on the sides.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Like 80% of Zlatan's 'lovers' here are Swedish.

100% of his fanboys/fangirls. Lucia/YourSister? I've had discussions with her in Swedish and all of a sudden she isn't Swedish, can't speak Swedish and doesnt live in Sweden.:lol:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
100% of his fanboys/fangirls. Lucia/YourSister? I've had discussions with her in Swedish and all of a sudden she isn't Swedish, can't speak Swedish and doesnt live in Sweden.:lol:

Fredrik.
Lucia
Borgaren
BadBoyBjorn
Falkryr
Demonic
Ibra
Ibracadabra

Just spits in the face of the whole "Ibra hates Sweden. I'm the last of a dying breed who loves and appreciates Ibra properly" speech by Fred.

I doubt he's despised as much as Rooney and Terry are in England.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
kuja is dicking on ibra fans.....bring back the saviour :o :o

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I am also guilty of intruding this thread but these ibra fans except fred dont take anything out of this thread .. so let them have a good time .. i think this is the biggest ibra thread in the history of internet

if i am wrong dont correct me`

Reaction score
Just spits in the face of the whole "Ibra hates Sweden. I'm the last of a dying breed who loves and appreciates Ibra properly" speech by Fred.

You drew this conclusion based on the opinions of eight, out of nine million, people?

It's only natural that Swedes on an AC Milan forum hold Ibrahimovic in high esteem.

Falkryr

The Champion !
Reaction score
Fredrik.
Lucia
Borgaren
BadBoyBjorn
Falkryr
Demonic
Ibra
Ibracadabra

I doubt he's despised as much as Rooney and Terry are in England.

So i got swedish citizenship now *shocker* :lol:

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I hate you guys... not only did none of you comment on my super PSG formation but I'm also being accused of being swedish (it's not a disease, trust me - I'm a 4th year medical student remember?). I'm a citizen of the world, not of a nation. I love Ibra not because of my nationality but because of his personality, originality. Plus all the awesome goals.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think the big question mark in that 11 is Pastore. Lavezzi ibra menez at top seem like it could be doable as both lavezzi and menez are fast and would be able to put in decent shifts in defense aswell as there workrate are pretty good. But with pastore in the middle with no real anchor behind him the back four will get exposed to often as pastore gets dissposessed way to often recently.

If you play those 3 on top i would much prefer to c Motta in midfield. Veratti could play deep playmaker (pirlo style) and perhaps just bench Pastore all together? I dunno, seem like a waste but he just havent been good enough from what ive seen. But i guess there is a reason he starts every game that i cant c with my limited knowledge about this team.

Regardless it would be fun to c an all out offensive psg. But i fear much like in Milan the last years we will never c the 4 super strikers play together at the same time.

I still wish we would have gotten to c more of:

Dinho Ibra Pato Robinho together somehow :)

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think the big question mark in that 11 is Pastore. Lavezzi ibra menez at top seem like it could be doable as both lavezzi and menez are fast and would be able to put in decent shifts in defense aswell as there workrate are pretty good. But with pastore in the middle with no real anchor behind him the back four will get exposed to often as pastore gets dissposessed way to often recently.

If you play those 3 on top i would much prefer to c Motta in midfield. Veratti could play deep playmaker (pirlo style) and perhaps just bench Pastore all together? I dunno, seem like a waste but he just havent been good enough from what ive seen. But i guess there is a reason he starts every game that i cant c with my limited knowledge about this team.

Regardless it would be fun to c an all out offensive psg. But i fear much like in Milan the last years we will never c the 4 super strikers play together at the same time.

I still wish we would have gotten to c more of:

Dinho Ibra Pato Robinho together somehow :)

For me, Motta has been the second biggest disappointment this season after Lavezzi. For such a seasoned player he really lacks confidence. Okay, so maybe we'll play Matuidi and Motta as CM and have Verratti as CM/AM instead of pastore? Yeah, I was really sad to see Ronaldinho leave. He and Ibra would have been amazing...

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
You drew this conclusion based on the opinions of eight, out of nine million, people?

It's only natural that Swedes on an AC Milan forum hold Ibrahimovic in high esteem.

What? What conclusion? Fredrik claimed that Sweden hates Zlatan because they're all racist... then I noted that most of his fanboy[t]s are Swedish.

I'm not Swedish and I've never had discussions with you in Swedish.

Are you referring to that time I said I recognized your comments in Aftonbladet's Zlatan and Milan articles? That doesn't mean I have commented there myself, it's just that you wrote a lot of stuff there and the exact same stuff here, it was almost like copy past of your Aftonbladet commets.
Your mantra about without Zlatan we will be better, we will win against all the big teams bla bla, I've read it but I'm not one of the people you are arguing with on Aftonbladet.

And Your Sister isn't Swedish either.

th_southparknerd.gif

I still think you're an advanced computer.

So i got swedish citizenship now *shocker* :lol:

Yes. The wonders of the internet and a globalised world.

I hate you guys... not only did none of you comment on my super PSG formation but I'm also being accused of being swedish (it's not a disease, trust me - I'm a 4th year medical student remember?). I'm a citizen of the world, not of a nation. I love Ibra not because of my nationality but because of his personality, originality. Plus all the awesome goals.

Nobody cares about you. You weren't part of the 100% because nobody knows who you are.

Reaction score
What? What conclusion? Fredrik claimed that Sweden hates Zlatan because they're all racist... then I noted that most of his fanboy[t]s are Swedish.

Claiming Swedens devotion to Ibra by naming eight members of an AC Milan forum was the so-called conclusion.

Besides, don't you find it a bit obsessive and, frankly, uneasy, arguing about statements of a permanently banned member, no?

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I dont care much about nationalities. All i know is that ppl who cant c what a great player ibra is are most likely idiots when it comes to football.

Ppl who argue over nothing again and again usually are just idiots in general.

Yeah i know Motta havent been great either but he does not loose the ball in as dangerous possitions as pastore does. P just takes why to many risks wich could be okay if he atleast could profit from them from time to time.

I dont know much about Moura whos coming in January, perhaps he can fit in the puzzle nicely?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Claiming Swedens devotion to Ibra by naming eight members of an AC Milan forum was the so-called conclusion.

Besides, don't you find it a bit obsessive and, frankly, uneasy, arguing about statements of a permanently banned member, no?

I didn't say that...

I just said that Fred said that the majority of Sweden hates Ibra, and that by judging from his Swedish lovers on here, we can see that it's not really true...

No.

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players

th_southparknerd.gif

I still think you're an advanced computer.

Yes. The wonders of the internet and a globalised world.

Nobody cares about you. You weren't part of the 100% because nobody knows who you are.

"My name is Kuja! My internet persona is to be rude which makes me super cool! Just like Simon Cowell on the X-factor!"

I've made about 100 posts since I joined in May. Yeah, I'm not that active. It's useless trying to discuss things here while morons such as yourself and forward relentlessly vomits in the thread. Being internet rude is only fun untill you reach a certain age. You'll notice that too someday.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
"My name is Kuja! My internet persona is to be rude which makes me super cool! Just like Simon Cowell on the X-factor!"

I've made about 100 posts since I joined in May. Yeah, I'm not that active. It's useless trying to discuss things here while morons such as yourself and forward relentlessly vomits in the thread. Being internet rude is only fun untill you reach a certain age. You'll notice that too someday.

I'm only rude when it's deserved.

I like to think of myself as one of those cliché movie characters. The tough, rugged guy with a soft side. <You can view my posts in the Allegri thread to view this dichotomy>

Yes. You haven't made many posts, so people struggle to remember. It's only logical.

I was offensive, yes, I apologise because it was unnecessary. But it's not like you're some major forum personality.

Reaction score
I didn't say that...

I just said that Fred said that the majority of Sweden hates Ibra, and that by judging from his Swedish lovers on here, we can see that it's not really true...

No.

That's just flawed on so many levels. Not a legitimate amount of "lovers" to state that. You're also not taking into account that this is an AC Milan forum. You don't walk into a gay bar and conclude that homosexuality is represenative for the country itself.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
That's just flawed on so many levels. Not a legitimate amount of "lovers" to state that. You're also not taking into account that this is an AC Milan forum. You don't walk into a gay bar and conclude that homosexuality is represenative for the country itself.

No...

That is not similar at all.

This is the Ibra thread.

Fred stated that Sweden hated Ibra.

However, most of Ibra's fanboys on here are Swedish, unlike most of his 'haters' who aren't Swedish.

This, therefore, goes against his point that most of Sweden hates him.

Of course the sample size is small. Of course it's not indicative of the whole nation, but the amount of Swedish lovers is much higher than the amount of Swedish haters... therefore almost proving that it isn't true.

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Are you for real kuja.

Are you debating wether or not something fred (a currently banned member) said months ago is factual true or not when the statement itself obviously wasent meant to be taken literally! Ofc more swedes like ibra than hate him.

Ffs give it a rest will ya.

Schedule