The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
If we sell De Sciglio we're morons. Once this team has a midfield that can keep the ball he will be fantastic!

rossonerobg

Primavera
Reaction score
If we sell De Sciglio we're morons. Once this team has a midfield that can keep the ball he will be fantastic!

How come Antonelli and Abate play way better than him then ? DeS's problems are all in his head, not the midfield

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I expect suso to become even better.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
I'd rather spend big on Verratti and Tolisso

Verratti-Loca-Tolisso and we'd set for the next 8-10 years. however those two combined are probably 100m

Probably more than €100m in theis current market , Verratti if he's allowed leave will see a few clubs bid and I think PSG will get €100m for him.Similar to Pogba.Tolisso anywhere from €30-€40m.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
so far Fassone and Mirabelli getting paid by doing nothing, meanwhile Galliani get paid for helping juve

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Probably more than €100m in theis current market , Verratti if he's allowed leave will see a few clubs bid and I think PSG will get €100m for him.Similar to Pogba.Tolisso anywhere from €30-€40m.

Paying the same amount for Verratti as Man U did for Pogba would be outragous.
As much as I admire Verratti, Pogba is just a level if not a few above him.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Paying the same amount for Verratti as Man U did for Pogba would be outragous.
As much as I admire Verratti, Pogba is just a level if not a few above him.

I think they are both at the same level but with different qualities. It is 2 different types of players. It is really difficult to really compare them as they play really different.

I prefer Verratti for only one thing : he is a key player who does not struggle when his team is in a bad shape. He can carry his mates and change a match. When Pogba's team fails, he does the same.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think DES would be sold, he was captian yesterday. However his form last couople of seasson is bad and i dont think his selling would be tragic to Milan (maybe he is playing on wrong side).
Again, he is symbol of this new Milan so we should keep him...every team need mascot..

He's not a symbol of the new Milan, the Milan we're trying to build. He's the symbol of old Milan, that of mediocrity and loser mentality. Players like him and Montolivo must go if we ever want to win serious trophies again.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
He's not a symbol of the new Milan, the Milan we're trying to build. He's the symbol of old Milan, that of mediocrity and loser mentality. Players like him and Montolivo must go if we ever want to win serious trophies again.

:thumbsup::star:

we need quality left back . someone like ricardo rodriguez , alaba , alba .

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Juve bitchez dont like that Milan has young NT Azzuri in making. Aldough basicaly whole defence is still theirs: Chiellini, Bonucci, Rugani, Caldara... Milan has GK of the future, Roma and Des... Also Calabria I have hope for.

But, news is that terms are AGREED. And Des cant sign new deal with us coz of the changes of the property, also no transfers are possible so he cant be sold.

That means that he will choose if he's to sign with us or JuBe. When Milan is sold.

I just pray our guys stay and Chinese tell JuBe to f off and buy some players and then thats it.

Question, can Bernardeschi play as a CM??

DEs is a tipical defensive fullback. Whici for me is great. Give him time and solid mid and just wait a bit. No everyone is a world class player at that age. Look at Barzagli...

P.S.

Its gonna be very nice seeing Milan with Keita-Aubameyang-Suso tridente... gonna kick ass :)

Last edited:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We're linked with Insigne, who's highly rated by Montella. His real is up in 2019 and his contract still hasn't been renewed, it would probably take a lot but imagine what Montella could do with two magicians like Insigne and Suso on the wings :eek:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
We're linked with Insigne, who's highly rated by Montella. His real is up in 2019 and his contract still hasn't been renewed, it would probably take a lot but imagine what Montella could do with two magicians like Insigne and Suso on the wings :eek:

How is his work rate? It would be really good to get someone with niang workrate. I doubt that we can afford 2 suso's.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
How is his work rate? It would be really good to get someone with niang workrate. I doubt that we can afford 2 suso's.

I dont know where you guys got this "niang works harder than suso" from. Suso tracks back a lot whenever needed. But at times in second halfs he stays up like against juventus (super coppa) and that is probably what montella has told him to do.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Insigne definitely won't provide the same defensive cover as Niang, but he can give 5x more in the final third. He's even better at cutting in and crossing than Suso.

I think that's just a shitty rumor though... Cannot see Napoli being dumb enough not to renew him

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
lel insinge. yea no. Not even in our wildest dreams. Napoli would never sell him. He is a crown favourite.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
I dont know where you guys got this "niang works harder than suso" from. Suso tracks back a lot whenever needed. But at times in second halfs he stays up like against juventus (super coppa) and that is probably what montella has told him to do.

Official suso fanboy?

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Juventus are trying to agree personal terms with De Sciglio before starting negotiations with Milan [Sky].

Plz god yes. Finally. Imagine having a decent LB instead of a backpassing traffic cone. 20m + Hernanes and he's theirs. Juve need to overpay for all the favors G has done them.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think they are both at the same level but with different qualities. It is 2 different types of players. It is really difficult to really compare them as they play really different.

I prefer Verratti for only one thing : he is a key player who does not struggle when his team is in a bad shape. He can carry his mates and change a match. When Pogba's team fails, he does the same

Bro, just perfectly explained. :thumbsup:

Though, I think that Verratti is more valuable. Simply his ability to dictate play is something I really admire. Bolded part is just plain truth.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Icardi?? That's even Eew-ier

But he good. And the meltdown among merda fans would be the icing on the cake. Obviously unrealistic though

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Official suso fanboy?

If you look at their defensive stats they are very similar. So idk why some people think Niang works harder in defense than Suso.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Veratti is a dream, with Bona and Loca would make legendary midfield for the future. But not gonna happen... no way.

Keita and Aubameyang... we're gonna be so fast... pff.... kicking ass fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule