Coppa Italia: AC Milan (2) vs Torino (1) - Thursday 12/01/2017, 21:00 CET

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
971725a106bd24dbcb10519637f133cc.jpg

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I don't care about this. Lets win the league match on the weekend.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

i also want a win in the league more, but it will also be harder because we will play away,

Yeah and Torino is a tough fixture, they got a decent team that can pose problems to anybody.

We shouldn't disregard Coppa in our current situation. If we win it it guarantee us a EL place (and we badly need to play in europe next season), and a trophy as small as this is is a trophy nonetheless and it will help un in alluring players.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
you think we won't be in europa league without coppa italia?

we will 99% finish in top 5.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
you think we won't be in europa league without coppa italia?

we will 99% finish in top 5.

That wasn't my only point on why we need the Coppa, but yes to answer your question i think there's a very real possibility of finishing outside EL league places for two reasons:

1. our team is very young, and a bad run can easily last till the end of the season because we have no real leader in the team.
  2. Our opponents for CL/EL places are at least of equal value with us, and we are competing with quite a few teams:

Roma, Napoli, Lazio, Inter, Atalanta, Torino & Fiorentina. All teams that are capable of at least getting a EL place.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
We are AC Milan, we care about all competions and are never happy to lose (or draw)! Thank you!

Forza Milan!

❤️

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah and Torino is a tough fixture, they got a decent team that can pose problems to anybody.

We shouldn't disregard Coppa in our current situation. If we win it it guarantee us a EL place (and we badly need to play in europe next season), and a trophy as small as this is is a trophy nonetheless and it will help un in alluring players.

Yes, a trophy is a trophy!

Forza!

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i think we dt care much abt this trophy like we did last year

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
I want to win every game but unless we collapse we should get at least the europa League through Serie A. I would give the fringe players a chance in this one.

I still dream of a top 3 finish this year and CL football next season but for that we must invest in this transfer window which is not going to happen.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
That wasn't my only point on why we need the Coppa, but yes to answer your question i think there's a very real possibility of finishing outside EL league places for two reasons:

1. our team is very young, and a bad run can easily last till the end of the season because we have no real leader in the team.
  2. Our opponents for CL/EL places are at least of equal value with us, and we are competing with quite a few teams:

Roma, Napoli, Lazio, Inter, Atalanta, Torino & Fiorentina. All teams that are capable of at least getting a EL place.

they are worse than us. if we don't finish ahead of them, then it would be a failure.

i think juve, napoli & roma are better than us. however 5th place should be our minimal objective.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
mister use primavera and bench players plz, keep starters for next round.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Well most of the teams you mentioned have also young players. And remember if a team within the top 3 wins the coppa then 6th place will also qualify for EL. I would be surprised if we can't finish in top 6.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Let's win both!

❤️

I'd love that, but do we have the energy to go for Coppa and keep third place charge? It's an extremely tough Coppa road this year, and I think it's not worth risking our whole season.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
plizzari;
desciglio, paletta, gomez, antonelli;
kucka (if ready), locatelli, bertofodder;
suzo, bacca, honda;

rest donnarumma, romagnoli & jack.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i think berto will start and rest loca
id love to see plizarri

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
glad adriano is gone .. i wanna see someone else playing or change to 2 strikers

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
paletta gomez it is then !

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
they are worse than us. if we don't finish ahead of them, then it would be a failure.

i think juve, napoli & roma are better than us. however 5th place should be our minimal objective.

They are just a bit worse, they are not miles worse. Form and experience count for a lot when there's such little difference between teams, wouldn't u agree?

Well most of the teams you mentioned have also young players. And remember if a team within the top 3 wins the coppa then 6th place will also qualify for EL. I would be surprised if we can't finish in top 6.

I as well think our chances are positive to get into EL next season, via the league but we must not pass any opportunity to do so. The Coppa is a excellent chance to do so.

And on top of the bonuses i mentioned earlier, let's not forget the pleasure it would be to fuck the old lady out of a trophy twice this season:D

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I'm alright with Sosa starting this game.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I dream to see BertoPoli duo in this game :star: :lol:

I just want to watch a comedy.

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oh man Poli and Gomez, this will be painful to watch.