AC Milan (5) - Reggina (1) 4/20/08

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Are you kidding? This is a team battling relegation, Gila will feast on their souls!

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Sorry about not posting the translation, news kinda caught me off guard.

What's with all the dreams and visions? :D
Has anyone had a dream of Milan winning Sunday?

SchumiForza

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zola, Baggio, Kaka, Pirlo
We must score in the first half. That has been our problem this year with low league teams. Inzaghi and Pato with Kaka behind would be my prefered option. Seedorf, Pirlo and Ambrosini in midfield.

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SchumiForza said:
We must score in the first half. That has been our problem this year with low league teams. Inzaghi and Pato with Kaka behind would be my prefered option. Seedorf, Pirlo and Ambrosini in midfield.

Ambro's serving a one game ban

rreze_milan

OURS!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Pato, Becks...
KAKA will score fo' sho':o
ahhahaha and i just arrive home from a BIG FIGHT (between me and a girl:D).
I was outside with my friend and i was wearing a MILAN jersey and one girl just yelled at me: FUCK MILAn and FUCK U TOO but i didn't catch her words but my friend just looked at her at tells me that a girl just revile MILAN and me. O man u know when it comes to MILAN I'm able to massacre. And I didn't let it go and I revile her too. She changed her road and start walking towards me. O myyyy, i was just commemorated JET LEE thang huhiihihihihihi:G noo joking but fo real i start walking toward her and when we get near i said: WHAT'S U'R PROBLEM girl, and she was like UGGHHHGHH girl fuck u and fuck MILAN 2 ( and she caught my jersey and spit on it) oooooooooooooooo this is the main part: I give her a big kick on her stomach and my friend was actin like she didn't want to fight but she's MILANISTA too and she's gave her a few kicks but always trying to separate us:D . after that she gave me a big BOX on my nose but i didn't finished yet cos i had my last chance to slap her twice like a boom e rang :D:D and than i told her not to mes with people who have RED AND BLACK HEART COZ it can end up worse than that:o
P.S. some man separate us coz i was able to pummel her until she expressed to go o urinate:D:D

hihihihihihihihi
and i feel so relaxed(H)
:star:FORZAA MILAN:star:
i will love u till DEATH(L)(L)(L)(L)
:devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir: DIAVOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO DIIIAAAAAAAAAAVVVVOOOOOLLLLLLOOOOOOO :devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir:

Last edited:

SantaFe

Macrocosmic voyager
Reaction score
when milan surpassed fiore in the past classification(42 points each), fiore was indeed saying they lost CL next year.
but milan's weekness to hold it gave them opportunity. by every game that passes, they are being sure they play CL next year.

whatever way you look, if 4 teams are allowed for cl, inter, roma, milan, juve waaaay surpass fiore.

hopefully (again as always) milan win all games left with all costs, and go to cl.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
rreze22 said:
KAKA will score fo' sho':o
ahhahaha and i just arrive home from a BIG FIGHT (between me and a girl:D).
I was outside with my friend and i was wearing a MILAN jersey and one girl just yelled at me: FUCK MILAn and FUCK U TOO but i didn't catch her words but my friend just looked at her at tells me that a girl just revile MILAN and me. O man u know when it comes to MILAN I'm able to massacre. And I didn't let it go and I revile her too. She changed her road and start walking towards me. O myyyy, i was just commemorated JET LEE thang huhiihihihihihi:G noo joking but fo real i start walking toward her and when we get near i said: WHAT'S U'R PROBLEM girl, and she was like UGGHHHGHH girl fuck u and fuck MILAN 2 ( and she caught my jersey and spit on it) oooooooooooooooo this is the main part: I give her a big kick on her stomach and my friend was actin like she didn't want to fight but she's MILANISTA too and she's gave her a few kicks but always trying to separate us:D . after that she gave me a big BOX on my nose but i didn't finished yet cos i had my last chance to slap her twice like a boom e rang :D:D and than i told her not to mes with people who have RED AND BLACK HEART COZ it can end up worse than that:o
P.S. some man separate us coz i was able to pummel her until she expressed to go o urinate:D:D

hihihihihihihihi
and i feel so relaxed(H)
I think you're lying.

rreze_milan

OURS!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Pato, Becks...
MilanoMichael said:
I think you're lying.

:D :D
U don't even know how is the life in my COUNTRY man :o
worse than GHETTO :head:
u can ask Bes...
and i don't have any reason to lie :eek:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Beemer said:
Spare this BS for some other thread, okay?
I must tell you Beemer, when I was in high school one day I worean Italy jersey. Suddenly a bunch of Bloods surrounded me and accused me of being a member of the Crips. I was like "Aww Hell naw!" and proceeded to bust a cap in their asses. Yup you don't know how life is in L.A.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
MilanoMichael said:
I must tell you Beemer, when I was in high school one day I worean Italy jersey. :proud: Suddenly a bunch of Bloods surrounded me and accused me of being a member of the Crips.:eek: :eek: :eek: I was like "Aww Hell naw!" :mad: :mad: and proceeded to bust a cap in their asses. Yup you don't know how life is in L.A. :o :cool:
I fixed it for ya you idiot.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Bes said:
I almost forgot that today is 18'th of April. "The Quote Yourself Day" :star:
Ahahaha! :tongue:

MilanoMichael said:
I fixed it for ya you idiot.
WTF? Who do you think you are punk?

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
We need to get back on topic:

We're gonna pull a Snoop Dogg on Reggina and smoke the little weeds that they are.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All time previous matches.

19.12.1999 Serie A Milan - Reggina 2:2
22.04.2000 Serie A Reggina - Milan 1:2
04.02.2001 Serie A Milan - Reggina 1:0
17.06.2001 Serie A Reggina - Milan 2:1
03.11.2002 Serie A Milan - Reggina 2:0
15.03.2003 Serie A Reggina - Milan 0:0
11.01.2004 Serie A Milan - Reggina 3:1
09.05.2004 Serie A Reggina - Milan 2:1
03.10.2004 Serie A Milan - Reggina 3:1
13.02.2005 Serie A Reggina - Milan 0:1
02.10.2005 Serie A Milan - Reggina 2:1
12.02.2006 Serie A Reggina - Milan 1:4
14.01.2007 Serie A Milan - Reggina 3:1
27.05.2007 Serie A Reggina - Milan 2:0
30.01.2008 Serie A Reggina - Milan 0:1

Matches - 15
Milan wins - 10
Draws - 2
Reggina wins - 3
Goals scored - Milan - 26
Goals scored - Reggina - 14

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
i just hope milan will win this match.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
on the site that i watch milan games bet365, paloschi is the favourite to score first-goal for us everytime we play even ahead of pippo, kaka, pato, gila. i thought this was weird because he doesn't start at all hardly and comes on now and then but to make him favourite to score first is quite a compliment imo.

edit until i seen that digao is 10/1 and seedorf 11/1 wtf digao more likely to score than seedorf clearly they know nothing about football.

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!

DO OR DIE :devil:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ballack, Pato, Berbatov, Klose & Ribery
We all have to be Palermo fans tonight guys Amauri better show what he is worth, Oh and your right about Bet 365 Dann lets just be happy they show coverage of lots of Milan games this season :)

Forza Milan

SantaFe

Macrocosmic voyager
Reaction score
JoeVanMilan said:
We all have to be Palermo fans tonight guys Amauri better show what he is worth, Oh and your right about Bet 365 Dann lets just be happy they show coverage of lots of Milan games this season :)

Forza Milan
if palermo could at least draw, it would be perfect. a win for milan, the teams arrive 57 to 55, which aint that bad.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
not only that we play poorly but we don't have any luck..count all that points that referees stole from us and we would be in front of Fiorentina..it's not really an excuse but it's true..and every time i think about those games against Roma and Juventus i go mad :mad: :head:

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Read Carletto's presser on acmilan.com, Oddo's available, not from the start though. Dida's hurt, and he said the kind of muscle injury Paolo suffered, from his experience, takes about 20 days to recover from.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let's see. In a span of 48 hours, my beloved Mortal Kombat sold out to DC for a quick buck, Dida F'n hurt again, and now I've got a cold. Oh, it's just going to be a wonderful weekend. :head:

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
Beemer said:
Let's see. In a span of 48 hours, my beloved Mortal Kombat sold out to DC for a quick buck, Dida F'n hurt again, and now I've got a cold. Oh, it's just going to be a wonderful weekend. :head:

well

you use ebay or amazon to sell your games?

Win2kpro

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Pato, Gomes, Messi, Nashat, Younis Mahmoud
Somehow I think its going to be a 4-0 Win :)

Lets just hope :cool:

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
from acmilan.com

Questi i convocati di Carlo Ancelotti per domani: Dida, Fiori, Kalac, Offredi, Cafu, Digao, Favalli, Kaladze, Nesta, Serginho, Simic, Brocchi, Emerson, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kakà, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Pato, Paloschi.
Giocatori indisponibili: Jankulovski, Maldini, Ronaldo.
Giocatori squalificati: Ambrosini, Bonera.
Giocatori non convocati: Oddo

I guess Carlo doesn't want to rush Massi back, and we have an Emerson sighting. Dida's knock must not too serious if he's included. And Duckie's back.
Is Janku out for the rest of the year or something? :conf:

Schedule