The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Wages would be the issue even though they're free

But yea I'd prefer Marquee signings in general (I don't think Chiesa and Callejon are that)

I guess Robben and Ribery would qualify despite their age

With Suso's release clause out in the open... i'm 100% certain all the elite clubs in world football will be all over it. So no need to worry about wages ;)

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
With Suso's release clause out in the open... i'm 100% certain all the elite clubs in world football will be all over it. So no need to worry about wages ;)

How could you be so certain?
Judging from his current form, the highest we can get from Suso is 30M.

it'd be easier to cash in Andre Silva than Suso.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Niang KO? No, he has ‘disappeared’

After ‘betraying’ Miha, he has lost his way with Mazzarri too

And Raiola proposes a Balotelli-style move: loan to Nice

what now? :lol:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan announced that they will be playing in the International Champions Cup this summer, meaning that they will likely play friendlies in North America and possibly Asia or Australia.

Champions cup sounds almost like champions league. :proud:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
I like that Chiesa is considered a poor man's signing..
Lol

Oh, how I wish I could see the parallel universe where Bayern snipe him, and the forum erupts into "fuck mirabelli, fuck chinaboyz" chants.

Y'all are so obsessed with names, you seem to forget we have a project in place.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Aye, Suso would make a decent bench warmer at a elite club.

If we want pacey wingers, we really shouldn't be going after guys that are 34, respectively 35..and not named C Ronaldo.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
the same project that included hakan and kalinic? does that project have any plans included to...fund itself?

cereal questions.

Aside from both names having a K in them, Ive no fucking clue why they're in the same sentence.

Kalinic was our bust. There's always a bust. He was montella's requested bust.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
.********** reports that to date, under new Ownership, Milan's average attendance has risen to an average of 50,780 spectators per match.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

What does this mean? didnt we have some sort of mandatory clause? Goddamn it.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Is chiesa better than g. deulofeu?? few games i saw him he looked like next bernardeschi - a lot of dribbles but not really many goals and assist (end product).

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Is chiesa better than g. deulofeu?? few games i saw him he looked like next bernardeschi - a lot of dribbles but not really many goals and assist (end product).

20yrs old. 6g 3a on a team w no goal scorers.

He looks great, that's all I know. And he looks great in Serie A, most importantly.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Yes. 18m obligation.

Loan from Torino, probably

Ok good. We can't handle one more non-performing asset to the growing list we seem to have.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
20yrs old. 6g 3a on a team w no goal scorers.

He looks great, that's all I know. And he looks great in Serie A, most importantly.
Moneyball on football?
If the budget is limited
G & A > show off skils

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
LeggO: Milan and thiago silva, but almost impossible coz he earns 12mln...

Id take thiago instantly on 2 year deal. Still great player.

Chiesa is future.

Dzeko for cf all the way.

Vidal for mid.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
SingleMelodicBackswimmer-size_restricted.gif

Who remembers Ruben Neves. Looks to be developing nicely at Wolves.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
https://sports.walla.co.il/item/3149626
Interview with Kaladze for an Israeli website.. I'll translate (Google will)
Speaks mostly about our current shitty state, cheap papa Berlu and the Chinese

What has changed since your days in Milan?

"Unfortunately, this is not Milan's best times, it has known better times, but there are a lot of reasons for this, including the level of footballers and players, which is lower than when I played in the team, Milan can not compete against big teams and clubs in the world. Genaro Gattuso is a good friend of mine, we played for years together and I wish him a lot of success. "

Did you think Genaro Gattuso could be a successful coach? Is he fit to march Milan back to the glory days?

"I think he is a successful coach, but I believe he is waiting for a lot of work so that he can bring the results that Milan is accustomed to."

What is your most special memory of Silvio Berlusconi?

"During the ten years I played in Milan, there were really good results and a lot of victories, it was very much related to Berlusconi's time, he was president and he contributed a lot, the most important thing in sports is money." Berlusconi invested a lot in the team, Nico, Maldini, Ronaldo, so she looks good, so to keep such stars in the group, one has to be able to afford up to two hundred million dollars a year "

Does Milan need someone like Berlusconi to return to the days of the past?

"It's definitely important to have someone like Berlusconi, and now the Chinese bought shares of the group, and I hope they will bring the right management to invest the money wisely and know how to bring the right stars to the team."

If anything is unclear I can translate

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

What happened?:eek:

I like that Chiesa is considered a poor man's signing..
Lol

Oh, how I wish I could see the parallel universe where Bayern snipe him, and the forum erupts into "fuck mirabelli, fuck chinaboyz" chants.

Y'all are so obsessed with names, you seem to forget we have a project in place.
'Memba "Teach me to Douggie?" ;)
Aye, Suso would make a decent bench warmer at a elite club.

If we want pacey wingers, we really shouldn't be going after guys that are 34, respectively 35..and not named C Ronaldo.

From what I've seen, Robben definitely has his pace still, like Cafu and Serginho still had their's well into their 30's. The issue might be stamina...will they last a full 90 minutes? Do we need them to? If we have Robben run at a team for an hour or so, we could easily bring on fresh legs when he gets tired.

Anyway, I agree with your sentiment overall....it's just a thought. Robben is kinda like iBra in that he's gotten even better with age.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
According to SKY, many clubs, Napoli included are willing to pay Suso's 40m clause.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to SKY, many clubs, Napoli included are willing to pay Suso's 40m clause.

I don't know why everyone is up in arms if Suso leaves. He's slow as a turtle, plays with 1 foot and forces you into one formation. If Salah cost 40m last summer then we would be fortunate to be receiving 40m for Suso and Salah had a much bigger impact in Serie A. I hear Atletico Madrid being thrown around as a possible landing spot as well. I kind of think Suso is a downgrade to Callejon for Napoli's style of play.

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Chiesa mucho upgrade on the rite.

Him and Conti will set the right side of the pitch on fire.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In the last hours, according to Calciomercato.com, the track of Milan Badelj, Croatian midfielder with a contract expiring with Fiorentina, could be heating up again. But this time is the agent Alessandro Lucci to repropose Badelj to Milan: recent contacts with the sports director Massimiliano Mirabelli.

Montolivo out and Badelj in please.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
decided: @FCBayern gives the triple-heroes Robben and @FranckRibery new contracts til 2019 @SPORTBILD

Now drop this stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule