The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Pau and dzeko share responsibility on the goal.

Edit: santon not dzeko.

Thats all on the goalie - tap it out and defend next corner. No need to punch.

Just palm it out if you arent confident to just jump and catch.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Milan offered Piatek to stay but he wants to play and to leave. They are all narcistic pricjs who dont give a f about rossonero shirt. Remember that.

I will never support kessie, hakan, so & co. Sooner they go the better.

I see some talk about Pioli... please, complete fodder + interista di merda

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Untill Milan-Roma 15.3. we have derby and viola away, the rest we can win. Roma have few tough ones. If next month and a half os done good + mercato + win vs roma... we can play it for the CL. IF...

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Untill Milan-Roma 15.3. we have derby and viola away, the rest we can win. Roma have few tough ones. If next month and a half os done good + mercato + win vs roma... we can play it for the CL. IF...

:thumbsup: Don't want to be overly optimistic but if we can close the gap to 5 points to 4th by then, then we should have an outside shot at CL.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
It's not impossible, but we need to buy at least 2 players till the end. That kid Florentino and maybe RW.

Only bad side of top 4 is that Pioli will stay. :o But whatever, I still want it.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
No point selling Paq coz he is a player that is young and talented. Not Kaka but a good player!

Bakayoko? Never cry for someone who distespected milanello rules and coach. Good player in here but ciao ragazzo.

:lol: has done barely anything good every game he played - good player. Others having good games and bad games = MEDIOCRE SHIT SUCK GOO LYER

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Milan offered Piatek to stay but he wants to play and to leave. They are all narcistic pricjs who dont give a f about rossonero shirt. Remember that.

I will never support kessie, hakan, so & co. Sooner they go the better.

I see some talk about Pioli... please, complete fodder + interista di merda

They are in agony I'm sure, cause of that their life must be as miserable as kojak's is fantastic.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
They are in agony I'm sure, cause of that their life must be as miserable as kojak's is fantastic.

Post without any point... wtf man

We support ac Milan, and I claim not to support those who keep us low while not giving a f...

U meanwhile can keep on sucking kebab's ..... as much as u want.

Milan above overpayed average shit

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Paratici: "Bernardeschi? We are not dealing with Milan. We will go on with him"

Thank you ... no more italian fodder :proud:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
On Paqueta: I believe guys who understand calcio, like Samaldinho, will get it.

Paq hasnt done much for us, if anything this season, but from what I've seen from him hes a player that can be used in different roles in different ways. Started good when he arrived but things didnt go well...

He moves a lot, when he arrived he looked very focused and mature on the field. Can play pressing, head well, plays good 1-2 touch, sees space well, holds the ball well. Lacks confidence and has problems in: 1 on 1 vertically, long passing (in NOT a playmaker ala Pirlo, Seedorf, Rui... doesnt see the game that well), and habit from brasil to shield the ball too long.

U cant compare Paqueta to hakan, suso, samu etc., coz Paqueta has higher ceeling then those.

He needs good coach and sistem. Fodders we have cant be saved by any coach or sistem, they are useless. Paqueta is not useless in my oppinion. Hes just in lousy state now due to many factors (including his own fault probably).

Also this depression thing is bs. If he wants to go...adio!

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Lozano looks meh either.

I have feel that he was way overrated, even in his days in PSV.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
RIP Kobe

I can’t believe it

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
We have no words to express how shocked we are to hear of the tragic passing of one of the greatest sportsmen of all time and Rossonero fan, Kobe Bryant. All our thoughts are with the families of those affected by this tragic accident. You will forever be missed, Kobe 🙏❤️🖤@acmilan

EPO4MnTWAAEifc_.jpg:small

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
On Paqueta: I believe guys who understand calcio, like Samaldinho, will get it.

Paq hasnt done much for us, if anything this season, but from what I've seen from him hes a player that can be used in different roles in different ways. Started good when he arrived but things didnt go well...

He moves a lot, when he arrived he looked very focused and mature on the field. Can play pressing, head well, plays good 1-2 touch, sees space well, holds the ball well. Lacks confidence and has problems in: 1 on 1 vertically, long passing (in NOT a playmaker ala Pirlo, Seedorf, Rui... doesnt see the game that well), and habit from brasil to shield the ball too long.

U cant compare Paqueta to hakan, suso, samu etc., coz Paqueta has higher ceeling then those.

He needs good coach and sistem. Fodders we have cant be saved by any coach or sistem, they are useless. Paqueta is not useless in my oppinion. Hes just in lousy state now due to many factors (including his own fault probably).

Also this depression thing is bs. If he wants to go...adio!
687d1615788c9c213737fe202a6c61be.gif

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Rip cuore rossonero :(

Diavolo... time will show. We will both be, probably, here. I will remember your comment above

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Does Kobe hold the record for most points in a game? Or very nearly beat it?

RIP

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
in memory of Kobe Bryant

One of the greatest basketball players to have ever played the game

I will go sulk and drink alcohol now

Status
Not open for further replies.