Who will be our #9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
David Han Li is in New York to formulate the remaining details with the new Milan member who should become a majority shareholder right away [Mediaset]

Could someone please ask the new shareholder if he can hold off with the majority at least until October?
For the sake of those poor October boyz... I don't know if they can take it :cry:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Probably why we haven't heard anything from Uefa. Just waiting for Li to leave. Shouldn't take this long if Milan were kicked out of EL already.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Could someone please ask the new shareholder if he can hold off with the majority at least until October?
For the sake of those poor October boyz... I don't know if they can take it :cry:

October is the month of revolution

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
acutally wrong , Elliott gave the 120M€ of the mercato as loan to Rossoneri Sport Investment Lux, the onwner of AC Milan, they aren't stupid to loan the club which might end up in their hand, that's like a direct investement , and these high interest rate vultures don't get involved in such scenarios. Li has to pay 380M€ in roder to keep the club (300M€ cash+80M€ intesrest), it is a well known fact.

Completely wrong.

Yonghong borrowed 180m personally to buy the club with the remaining 123m borrowed by the club to fund the mercato and repay debts. Check the article below which confirms this.

The Chinese businessman had to borrow around €180m to complete his takeover of the Rossoneri, with the club itself owing €123m through two bonds listed in Vienna.

As for Elliott directly lending money to the club, obviously they know they can easily recoup 123m through tv rights, player sales, merchandising, tickets etc if need be. That's why Fassone said refinancing Elliott's loan with the club is easy whereas refinancing Yonghong's loan with Elliott is troublesome.

https://www.football-italia.net/118620/elliott-give-milan-extra-money

It's actually laughable that you believe Yonghong is as dumb as you think.

Last edited:

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Minority shareholder"

Dumbest thing I've heard from people on this forum.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Completely wrong.

Yonghong borrowed 180m personally to buy the club with the remaining 123m borrowed by the club to fund the mercato and repay debts. Check the article below which confirms this.

The Chinese businessman had to borrow around €180m to complete his takeover of the Rossoneri, with the club itself owing €123m through two bonds listed in Vienna.

As for Elliott directly lending money to the club, obviously they know they can easily recoup 123m through tv rights, player sales, merchandising, tickets etc if need be. That's why Fassone said refinancing Elliott's loan with the club is easy whereas refinancing Yonghong's loan with Elliott is troublesome.

https://www.football-italia.net/118620/elliott-give-milan-extra-money

It's actually laughable that you believe Yonghong is as dumb as you think.

if it's true that's even more scary. That means that the mighty Li is only struggling with a number around 240-260M€ (180M+interest) .But don't forget another thing, the next owner will reduce the 123M€ from the purchasing cost just like what Li did with silvio when he bought the club and paid the debts, so it's not as easy as you think.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if it's true that's even more scary. That means that the mighty Li is only struggling with a number around 240-260M€ (180M+interest) .But don't forget another thing, the next owner will reduce the 123M€ from the purchasing cost just like what Li did with silvio when he bought the club and paid the debts, so it's not as easy as you think.

Yup. No one is stupid to buy debt dollar for dollar

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I can't stress enough how Strinic is a HUGE upgrade on Antonelli.

Messi currently is isolated by him

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wonder how this transfer market will be run when it officially opens in about a week or so. Mirabelli supervised by the new regime or the new guys just come in and start straight away?

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
I'm gonna laugh so hard if Argentina don't make through the group stage

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I wonder how this transfer market will be run when it officially opens in about a week or so. Mirabelli supervised by the new regime or the new guys just come in and start straight away?

There won't be a crazy spending like las year, Fassone said that Milan would be more content with the rules of UEFA this mercato.

If Ricketts (backed by Goldman&Sachs) arrives, the budget would be higher than what expected

Mirabelli would be in charge of choosing the players along with Gattuso i think

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People rename this to fraud li and his buddy reality gone

i sit ,enjoy and read what mario will do to say he was right hahaha

only one thing matter that cunt li will be gone and that we will have better future with owner how actualy have moneyyyy

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There won't be a crazy spending like las year, Fassone said that Milan would be more content with the rules of UEFA this mercato.

If Ricketts (backed by Goldman&Sachs) arrives, the budget would be higher than what expected

Mirabelli would be in charge of choosing the players along with Gattuso i think

Whatever Fassone has said is probably out the door. He may be gone as well. New ownership will make their ruling and decisions. There may be no Uefa to worry about if the club gets sold. The fact we haven't heard anything thus far from the Uefa verdict tells me this might be more of an ownership issue with Li and the mystery surrounding him. I don't think anyone currently at Milan from Fassone down to Gattuso is currently safe if the sale goes through.

Last edited:

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
apparently Inter have a pact with Cagliari when they sell Barella inter will get first dibs

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
wow, argentina is a disaster

look what one stupid person(sampioli) can do to a team

messi playing no where ,di maria,higuani,icardi,dybala,fazio on bench or left home but he playes meza,acuna perez and fucking mascherano hahahah

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Whatever Fassone has said is probably out the door. He may be gone as well. New ownership will make their ruling and decisions. There may be no Uefa to worry about if the club gets sold. The fact we haven't heard anything thus far from the Uefa verdict tells me this might be more of an ownership issue with Li and the mystery surrounding him. I don't think anyone currently at Milan from Fassone down to Gattuso is currently safe if the sale happens.

UEFA are reported to be taking time over the wknd to reply in detail each point why they are excluding us. New ownership can take it to CAS.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Watching Strinic so far it looks like we signed the best LB in the world :lol:

I am not entirely serious for the slower members - but he does look very good so far.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
UEFA are reported to be taking time over the wknd to reply in detail each point why they are excluding us. New ownership can take it to CAS.

i thought same thing ,di stefano told that maybe even till monday or even more.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Idk about that. Shouldn't take a week to say Milan are out when that was supposedly the public opinion all along. Uefa's issues aren't with Milan, they are with ownership. Milan is in better financial shape than Inter which should have at least gotten a settlement agreement like they have. If ownership changes to someone stable and visible, the problems may go away.

Last edited:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Whatever Fassone has said is probably out the door. He may be gone as well. New ownership will make their ruling and decisions. There may be no Uefa to worry about if the club gets sold. The fact we haven't heard anything thus far from the Uefa verdict tells me this might be more of an ownership issue with Li and the mystery surrounding him. I don't think anyone currently at Milan from Fassone down to Gattuso is currently safe if the sale goes through.

Won't FFP problems affect us due to the spendings last summer? Especially with both voluntary settlements rejected? I'm pretty sure there will be some sanctions, for example that he have to sell before we can spend.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Won't FFP problems affect us due to the spendings last summer? Especially with both voluntary settlements rejected? I'm pretty sure there will be some sanctions, for example that he have to sell before we can spend.

Some sanctions yes but not something so dramatic like getting kicked out. Maybe they do get the boot, but would have a very good shot at an appeal with new stable ownership.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Idk about that. Shouldn't take a week to say Milan are out when that was supposedly the public opinion all along. Uefa's issues aren't with Milan, they are with ownership. Milan is in better financial shape than Inter which should have at least gotten a settlement agreement like they have. If ownership changes to someone stable and visible, the problems may go away.

1000% true,we are far better fina. point then printer but uefa in the end maybe helped us.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
also if we do sell more then 50% new owners have right to spend and to make appel to voluntary agr,

Status
Not open for further replies.