The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Gattuso? Every coach leaves you with something. My rapport with Gattuso this year has been great, he has always been open and available with us. He has always defended the team in tough times. He’s always taken all of the responsibility, I think that has really helped the group and its morale. That’s why we need to do our best until the final whistle. We have to reach our objective for his sake. There were moments when we weren’t good enough but the coach stepped up and shielded us, taking the burden of responsibility. He is the one who deserves to achieve the objective the most.” - Biglia

:proud:

Forza Rino. Uno do noi!

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I don't understand why people say Maldini will leave if Leo leaves. If the management wants him to stay, he will stay. He said he believed the project and it has nothing to do with Leo, if he's gonna act hurt cause his friend is fired and leave the club, then so be it, i'll be disappointed. Milan >>> Leonardo

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
D7W3carXYAYKakO

Thats suso? Not wearing my glasses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Where is Six one five been?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
How on earth can you describe his time at Genoa (both times) as failures?

Gasperini played 5 games with Inter and lost 4 of those and drew 5. This was an Inter who just won the treble, full of old stars that have nothing to prove. The exact opposite kind of players he prefers. It was a bad, bad fit. We have a team full of unproven youngsters with huge potential.

When he first joined Atalanta in 2016 he also lost 3 of his first 4 games. And guess what, he ended the season in fourth place.

If Gasperini goes to Roma you can kiss fourth place next season goodbye. Juve, Napoli, Inter and Roma will be a lock.

he is trash. overachiever. That's it. he is not much of an upgrade over grintusso.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
wow Simone fucking inzhagi. this team is a joke. useless piece of shit management. Elliot is a twit. gazidis lol. Go back to arsenal.
gasperini
inzhagi
wow.

get sarri or conte. That's it. Its not hard. I don't give a Damn if he is from Turin or Naples. As long as he is good at his job, it shouldn't matter.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I don't understand why people say Maldini will leave if Leo leaves. If the management wants him to stay, he will stay. He said he believed the project and it has nothing to do with Leo, if he's gonna act hurt cause his friend is fired and leave the club, then so be it, i'll be disappointed. Milan >>> Leonardo

I'm not sure how you can treat all of these issues in isolation when they are so clearly related
L30 leaving = no problem
Maldini leaving = Also no problem :conf:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
wow Simone fucking inzhagi. this team is a joke. useless piece of shit management. Elliot is a twit. gazidis lol. Go back to arsenal.
gasperini
inzhagi
wow.

get sarri or conte. That's it. Its not hard. I don't give a Damn if he is from Turin or Naples. As long as he is good at his job, it shouldn't matter.

Get Sarri or Conte...

It’s not that hard?

Can we debate this a little? How in the fucking world do you expect anyone to believe this codswallop?

With champions league and a commitment to 3-4 game changing players... I would agree

Too many question marks for Milan for those coaches to ‘easily’ jump for a chance to coach this club.

How do you figure. What magical strategy do you have that Leonardo or Maldini don’t have???

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm not sure how you can treat all of these issues in isolation when they are so clearly related
L30 leaving = no problem
Maldini leaving = Also no problem :conf:

You went from buying this Leo rumor to Maldini will resign in protest in a exponentially hypothetical situation

sssssssssssssssssssiiiiiighhhhhhhh

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think it’s time for some commode awards

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Get Sarri or Conte...

It’s not that hard?

Can we debate this a little? How in the fucking world do you expect anyone to believe this codswallop?

With champions league and a commitment to 3-4 game changing players... I would agree

Too many question marks for Milan for those coaches to ‘easily’ jump for a chance to coach this club.

How do you figure. What magical strategy do you have that Leonardo or Maldini don’t have???

Codswallop:lol:

Am i the only one who wont care one bit who the mister is if we make CL?

Rino resta :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Some grown ass men here have very odd opinions and very raw knowledge. You feel they are 13 when you read their posts.

Could fit if you exchange "13" with very "cranky, bitter and soiled in misery" and it would fit you like a glove.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Personally I would like as much continuity as possible, unless we can get a clear upgrade in the areas concerned. And even then we should not replace all of Leo, Rino and half the squad as that would be way too much upheaval. We'd be starting from year zero again. Even with CL qualification it would be something like year 0.5 or something as we are building from almost the bottom up again.

Basically Rino to stay unless we can get a clear upgrade - no midtable young ex-players.

I hope Leo stays too as he probably is one of the best SDs around. Gazidis should just give him a budget - regardless of how small or large it is, and Leo has to work with it. Gazidis should not be interfering in squad building because that is the SD's remit. Leo and Maldini should be designing the squad composition - if they feel a need for older "champions" so be it. Who knows if we might have benefitted from the leadership of a Zlatan or a Cesc on the pitch and may not have struggled for CL qualification this season? Ajax who were much-lauded for their youth feature Tadic and Huntelaar who are over 30, as well as Veltman, Ziyech, Tagliafico and Blind who are over 25. Even the Ajax of the 90's who denied Milan featured a senior Frank Rijkaard as well as Danny Blind (Daley's dad).

Gazidis should really be focusing on getting revenue and sponsors for Milan. It's funny how old Arsenal articles describe Gazidis as "shunning the spotlight". From what I can see so far he does not seem averse, even in his Arsenal days. They also say he is a "football fan first and foremost". He was behind some pretty outlandish deals like Ozil and Aubameyang so I wonder what happened to him. It was Wenger who was all about the youth, and Gazidis did not like that Wenger had too much influence in squad building. Maybe the Ozil experience soured Gazidis. Or maybe the instructions are coming from Elliot who are expecting a Monaco model but (hopefully) without the selling - hence Moncada and the rumours about Campos and more recently Jardim.

Last edited:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
did he say his idol is robinho ?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Apparently Milan is going to be Monaco-style without selling. I'm not sure why that's a problem.

I also don't see why we suddenly need to sell our players.

One of the arguments of Elliott, which they threatening to use against UEFA and FFP is that what FFP does is prevent a business from being able to put money into their asset.

It'd be like you buying a house and then being told you can't put money into the house to try and sell it after fixing it. If I'm being honest, I think they have a pretty strong argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule