The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
What the fuck. Are you counting friendlies or what?
He scored 17 and assisted 5 in the EPL.
And he is only #7 on the top scorer chart.

Best league in the world? You are 10 years late.

he scored 28 goals in all competitions without friendlies....he was leading the charts in all competitions before he got injured. Your Ibra hate is getting ridiculous.

Its understandable to not want him for his age and current injury but stop skewing facts. You're the guy who kept saying he would flop in the EPL :fp:

TheKid

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bonera, Iaquinta

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
Massaro doesn't trust these new-fangled computers

subbuteo-arsenal-set.jpg

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
Aubameyang remains the dream for Milan as their marquee signing of the transfer window but a deal will not be easy. [@Gazzetta_it]

Meanwhile, Ibrahimovic and Falcao are on the shortlist, but at this point are considered back up options. [@Gazzetta_it]

Basically, the media knows we're looking for a striker...

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Ancelotti: "I'm glad to see the enthusiasm back at Milan. A packed San Siro for a Europa League qualifier is always a good sign."

Ancelotti: "The fans are hungry to see the team again, this is a remarkable starting point."

Ancelotti: "The new players are good and Montella was right to bring them in, I am curious to see how he will use them."

Ancelotti: "But one thing is for sure, you have to give the coach some time. You can't cook a big meal in half and hour."

DGnUXeqUIAA2nBQ.jpg:large

Last edited:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seriously though, if we don't manage to sign a top striker, why not try Balo?
Has anyone watched him at Nice? Seems like he is doing well and scoring goals.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
PES is finally going to be a decent port on PC this year, no more PS3 graphics. Think I'll buy it.

TheKid

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bonera, Iaquinta

Pls refer to page 202 of this thread

Viking Of Milan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Batistuta Maldini Ronaldinho
Aubameyang remains the dream for Milan as their marquee signing of the transfer window but a deal will not be easy. [@Gazzetta_it]

Meanwhile, Ibrahimovic and Falcao are on the shortlist, but at this point are considered back up options. [@Gazzetta_it]

Basically, the media knows we're looking for a striker...

The media doesnt know shit they just repeat the same rumours over and over again

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

fuck, the first time I laughed and brushed it off, but you're freaking serious :fp:

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
Zanetti: Adriano my biggest defeat
By Football Italia staff

Inter legend Javier Zanetti has confessed that “not pulling Adriano out of the tunnel of depression” was his biggest defeat in football.

Adriano was considered one of the world’s best players in the mid-2000s, when he was playing for Inter alongside Zanetti, until the death of his father saw the Brazilian striker fall into depression and alcoholism.

“When he scored that goal at Real Madrid, I said to myself that we’d found the new Ronaldo,” he told Tuttomercatoweb.

“But he came from the favelas, which frightened me because I saw how dangerous it was there, and when you become rich from nothing, everything becomes more insidious.

“When he had the phone call about the death of his father, we were in the room.

“He thumped the phone [back on the hook] and began screaming in a way that one can’t imagine. It still shivers me today.

“From that day, Massimo Moratti and I treated him as a younger brother.

“He continued to play football, scoring and dedicating his goals to his father by pointing to the sky. But after that phone call, nothing was the same as before.

“One night, Ivan Cordoba shared a room with him and told him he was a mix between Ronaldo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic and asked him if he was aware that he would become the world’s best.

“We weren’t able to pull him out of the tunnel of depression. That was my biggest defeat, I felt powerless

sad story. I was always curious of hes potential

TheKid

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bonera, Iaquinta
Balotelli's problems lately haven't been attitude related.. they've been injuries, even his last stint with us he had that groin injury that lingered and he was actually starting to play very well before it happened.

Call me crazy, but if we brought him back and he stayed healthy.. I think he'd do absolute damage with all the balls he'd be getting fed.

ktb-balotelli.jpg

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Balotelli's problems lately haven't been attitude related.. they've been injuries, even his last stint with us he had that groin injury that lingered and he was actually starting to play very well before it happened.

Call me crazy, but if we brought him back and he stayed healthy.. I think he'd do absolute damage with all the balls he'd be getting fed.

ktb-balotelli.jpg

i agree...i thought i was crazy even thinking about him but i believe hed finally nail it here.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Guys we're building a nice team, why do you want to fuck it up with Balos and Zlatans. Srsly have you all started to support Milan in 2010? :fp: Should we give Muntari another chance too? Maybe as a midfielder coach?

TheKid

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bonera, Iaquinta
Guys we're building a nice team, why do you want to fuck it up with Balos and Zlatans. Srsly have you all started to support Milan in 2010? :fp: Should we give Muntari another chance too? Maybe as a midfielder coach?

I don't get it, how would it fuck anything up?

Again.. low risk, high reward signings.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
just waiting for tripple handshake with king kali

Viking Of Milan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Batistuta Maldini Ronaldinho
Any day of the year. I know he's not in fashion here, but at least he's a grown up human being that can be somehow controlled and be adequate.

cropped_Balotelli.gif

Lol even Balo is 10x the player Kalinic will ever be... Balo has acted maturely in Nice from what i have heard

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Sandokan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic Weah Baresi Kaka Pippo
By Football Italia staff

Inter legend Javier Zanetti has confessed that “not pulling Adriano out of the tunnel of depression” was his biggest defeat in football.

Adriano was considered one of the world’s best players in the mid-2000s, when he was playing for Inter alongside Zanetti, until the death of his father saw the Brazilian striker fall into depression and alcoholism.

“When he scored that goal at Real Madrid, I said to myself that we’d found the new Ronaldo,” he told Tuttomercatoweb.

“But he came from the favelas, which frightened me because I saw how dangerous it was there, and when you become rich from nothing, everything becomes more insidious.

“He thumped the phone [back on the hook] and began screaming in a way that one can’t imagine. It still shivers me today.

“He continued to play football, scoring and dedicating his goals to his father by pointing to the sky. But after that phone call, nothing was the same as before.

“One night, Ivan Cordoba shared a room with him and told him he was a mix between Ronaldo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic and asked him if he was aware that he would become the world’s best.

“We weren’t able to pull him out of the tunnel of depression. That was my biggest defeat, I felt powerless

I'll never forget his miss in the derby 2002 right infront of me. I was sitting right behind the goal in the first rows, we are trailing by two goals, Adriano alone with Dida, Dida slips and somehow Adriano finishes 5 meters wide. After that JDL and Kaka scored to make it level before Seedorf sent me, my sister and whole damn stadium into delirium. I remember posting about it on some other milan forum which was big at the time, both before and after the game, wish I could find those posts.

Anyway that was something I'll always remember Adriano for.

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
By Football Italia staff

Think it was PES 6,holy fuck Inter was strong Ibra and Adriano up front and Adriano had 99 shot power.Milan was strong as fuck and still games with my friends who are Inter and Juve fans were so hard and so fun to play.And Adriano had one of the coolest nicknames ever "The Imprerator".Top talent sad he didn't do more,just like Pato.

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
I'll never forget his miss in the derby 2002 right infront of me. I was sitting right behind the goal in the first rows, we are trailing by two goals, Adriano alone with Dida, Dida slips and somehow Adriano finishes 5 meters wide. After that JDL and Kaka scored to make it level before Seedorf sent me, my sister and whole damn stadium into delirium. I remember posting about it on some other milan forum which was big at the time, both before and after the game, wish I could find those posts.

Anyway that was something I'll always remember Adriano for.

what i'd give to have an experience like that, consider urself one lucky guy

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Think it was PES 6,holy fuck Inter was strong Ibra and Adriano up front and Adriano had 99 shot power.Milan was strong as fuck and still games with my friends who are Inter and Juve fans were so hard and so fun to play.And Adriano had one of the coolest nicknames ever "The Imprerator".Top talent sad he didn't do more,just like Pato.

lol yea everytime i see adriano's name pop up, it makes me think of pes 6. damn that inter team was strong. every shot with adriano was a rocket in the corner

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score

And don't forget Recoba..i think he had dribling arround 95

Status
Not open for further replies.