All About Movies

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

REALLY looking forward to this movie. Don't really know what to make of the trailer, but Ridley Scott doing an Alien Prequel? Blade Runner and Alien are two of my favorite films, this can't be bad

Cant wait for this also,some awesome movies coming up in the next few months.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Guys, I need your help. Is there any really funny comedy movies who are worth watching in the Cinemas?

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^Not really, more like a Christmas thing. :)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys, I need your help. Is there any really funny comedy movies who are worth watching in the Cinemas?

Haven't seen it but looks like it's worth it:

Don't know about worldwide cinema release dates though.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka

Can't wait to see this one in the cinema, one more year to wait, but I hope it will be great. Don't know if it will be as good or nearly as good as LOTR was, but I wish it will be great.
I still love LOTR a lot, the movie and the books, also The Hobbit book is great, so I want the movie to be great too.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
King's Speech,awesome move!

Agree, really liked that movie :thumbsup:

Cant wait for this also,some awesome movies coming up in the next few months.

Agree, a lot of awesome big budget movies this year it seems. The Dark Knight is ofcourse gonna be excellent. I really liked the Lord of the Rings movies, but have to admit I've been a bit in doubt about whether the Hobbit movies would be any good or not. Thing is that in the LOTR they were sort of fighting for the whole world, the stakes were enourmous so the movies COULD be epic and they felt epic because of it. The hobbit seems more like a road movie or something, not sure how it's gonna achieve the same kind of grand scale as the original movies. I haven't read the books though, so not sure. Although it does look very good judging by the trailer, definetly gonna watch it.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Went to watch MI4 on Boxing Day... watched it at IMAX where they showed 6min trailer (a scene in its entirety) of new the Batman... I shit u not I cant remember much abt MI4 coz all the way through film I kept thinking abt that trailer it looks epic! All 3 of Christopher Nolan's Batman films have been awesum (the 3rd 1 looks to be awesum).

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Just watched The good, the bad and the ugly.

Man, Clint was a handsome son of a bitch back in the days, and cool as hell as well.

I LOVE good western movies.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
when i was on the plane.... Captain America was available to watch

i fell asleep halfway. that movie needs to find a better beggining cos it KO'd me for a couple of hours

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just watched The good, the bad and the ugly.

Man, Clint was a handsome son of a bitch back in the days, and cool as hell as well.

I LOVE good western movies.

That's one of the best westerns ever... Top 5 at least.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Name your other 4.

I've downloaded "Joe Kidd" (also Clint) as well, gonna watch it tomorrow.

Joe Kidd is very good. I also liked The Outlaw Josey Wales and High Plains Drifter is exquisite and very good too.

Every western by Sergio Leone is a must watch... The three from the Dollars trilogy and specially "Once Upon a time in the West". Same style as "The good the bad and the ugly"

Hard to make a top 5... Problably I would pick between some of those from Leone/Clint and more old-school one's, like The Searchers, Rio Bravo, The Wild Bunch, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance...

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Joe Kidd is very good. I also liked The Outlaw Josey Wales and High Plains Drifter is exquisite and very good too.

Every western by Sergio Leone is a must watch... The three from the Dollars trilogy and specially "Once Upon a time in the West". Same style as "The good the bad and the ugly"

Hard to make a top 5... Problably I would pick between some of those from Leone/Clint and more old-school one's, like The Searchers, Rio Bravo, The Wild Bunch, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance...

Unforgiven is probably my favorite western along with Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid, although I think that's probably a different type of movie. Have to admit, haven't seen that many of the old Sergio Leone movies, or the John Ford westerns, perhaps I should.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unforgiven is probably my favorite western along with Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid, although I think that's probably a different type of movie. Have to admit, haven't seen that many of the old Sergio Leone movies, or the John Ford westerns, perhaps I should.

Yeah, Unforgiven is the movie that made me like Westerns. That final scene is one of the finest ever. I must have watched dozen times. :D
Butch Cassidy is a classic, but I didn't watch it yet... I need to.

John Ford movies are great. Some people don't like cause the production looks old (well, it's old, some are 60-70 y old movies afterall), some are in black & white. It's all about taste. I love his movies, even the non-western ones.

Sergio Leone movies I recomend to everyone though... They're Godfather like classics.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah, Unforgiven is the movie that made me like Westerns. That final scene is one of the finest ever. I must have watched dozen times. :D
Butch Cassidy is a classic, but I didn't watch it yet... I need to.

John Ford movies are great. Some people don't like cause the production looks old (well, it's old, some are 60-70 y old movies afterall), some are in black & white. It's all about taste. I love his movies, even the non-western ones.

Sergio Leone movies I recomend to everyone though... They're Godfather like classics.

Don't think anybody has ever been as badass as Clint in the final scene of Unforgiven, ever :D

I'm not really turned off by black and white movies so perhaps I'll check out The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance or maybe some other Ford movies. I watched The Good the Bad and the Ugly when I was a kid and even have it on DVD, think it's one of those movies that deserve a rewatch as well.

Btw speaking about westerns, watched True Grit not so long ago. Don't know if you've seen it, but if not, then I think it's definetly worth a watch. Doesn't have the suspense (IMO) of the Clint Eastwood movies I've seen, but it's very clever and it's directed(And written) by the Coen Brothers.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't think anybody has ever been as badass as Clint in the final scene of Unforgiven, ever :D

I'm not really turned off by black and white movies so perhaps I'll check out The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance or maybe some other Ford movies. I watched The Good the Bad and the Ugly when I was a kid and even have it on DVD, think it's one of those movies that deserve a rewatch as well.

Btw speaking about westerns, watched True Grit not so long ago. Don't know if you've seen it, but if not, then I think it's definetly worth a watch. Doesn't have the suspense (IMO) of the Clint Eastwood movies I've seen, but it's very clever and it's directed(And written) by the Coen Brothers.

Yeah... Sometimes when I enter a pub/bar and it comes to my mind "who's the fella owns this shithole?"... I problably can't keep on from there though. :lol:

One good western from Ford to start with is The Searchers. One of the best westerns ever problably...

I watched True Grit, it´s really good. It's a remake of a 1969 movie, with John Wayne. I want to see the original too someday.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clint Eastwood or john wayne ppl?

I fucking hate john wayne. Clint is the man!!!!

"Dont die blondie... I'll get you water" Lol! epic!

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The man with no name is problably my favourite character ever... I'm huge fan of Clint.
But John Wayne is right at the top too.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Warrior! Great movie!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The man with no name is problably my favourite character ever... I'm huge fan of Clint.
But John Wayne is right at the top too.

Clint has a certain je ne sais quoi abt him... JW was a... I dont know, wots 1 down from homo sapiens?

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clint has a certain je ne sais quoi abt him... JW was a... I dont know, wots 1 down from homo sapiens?

rooney.jpg

?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

I see je ne sais quoi in John Wayne too. He had a great presence... He enters the scene and owns the screen like very few. His iconic status is not undeserved, he was a tremendous actor.
Though the criticism that he only played John Wayne has some little truth in it...

Schedule