The wrestling thread...........brotha

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
tbh what he said about the part timers made sense, it's not like he's directly attacking them. The random jab at the miz was hillarious tho :lol:

---

Regarding tna signing wwe rejects: also Don't forget that over past it mike foley was once TNA champ :proud:

Last edited:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
he doesn't get on with the miz.

what made me laugh is when he hinted at wanting to do the same thing :lol:
punk can't draw for shit, all the part timers are bigger draws then him, punk received a monster push and permission to (vince approved) shoot live on wwe tv.
this pretty much guaranteed he would be beloved by the smarks.

most people don't understand wtf he is talking about when he shoots, it sounds like nonsense.

take the promo battle with the rock when punk talks about all the house shows he is gonna be on :fp:
most casual will be wondering why is this idiot wasting time giving us a tour guide :lol:

anderson did a shoot on hardy this week.....I popped but casuals watching with me didn't understand what the hell anderson was on about :fp:

Last edited:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Regarding tna signing wwe rejects: also Don't forget that over past it mike foley was once TNA champ :proud:

:lol:

dixie loves getting played :proud:
there was that period where she wastd millions on lazy ex-wwe/wcw clowns

TNA could fire every wrestler that made their name in WWE and I wouldn't care. :o

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
watching smackdown

rock :fp:

someone tell this bitch to stop repeating everything twice, to stop repeating everything twice. :fp:

Y2Jobroni :fp:

Last edited:

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
watching smackdown

rock :fp:

someone tell this bitch to stop repeating everything twice, to stop repeating everything twice. :fp:

Y2Jobroni :fp:

Keep your posts non spoiler , I'm in work watching NJPW cup then ill check out smackdown :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wrestlers sizes maing..they make you LAUGH OUT LOUD.
Chris Daniels 6'0 and 224..not on this planet.
Most of them are so exagerrated it's ridiculous.Size matters to me not a bit , but Jesus Christ the stats some get are stupid.
Rock is 6'3 260 now yet in 04 he was 275 and 6'5.
Not a big issue I just always found it funny how they add 2/3 inches and 20-40 blbs on some guys.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Wrestlers sizes maing..they make you LAUGH OUT LOUD.
Chris Daniels 6'0 and 224..not on this planet.
Most of them are so exagerrated it's ridiculous.Size matters to me not a bit , but Jesus Christ the stats some get are stupid.
Rock is 6'3 260 now yet in 04 he was 275 and 6'5.
Not a big issue I just always found it funny how they add 2/3 inches and 20-40 blbs on some guys.

according to the rock he was 6'4 220 at 15 years old :devilcon:

dude is shrinking :eek:

-------

don't worry I'll keep them non spoiler.

------------

devitt vs captain new japan = feud of the year :proud:

Last edited:

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
according to the rock he was 6'4 220 at 15 years old :devilcon:

dude is shrinking :eek:

-------

don't worry I'll keep them non spoiler.

I've seen interview with him where he has said he's 6'3 245 and cut to 220 in 05 for Hollywood where a leaner look was better.

I meet HHH in 05 and he was the same height as me maybe even a bit shorter I'm 6'2 and a few pubes in height .He's 6'4 :o

Boring day the office , I may give TEE EN AHHH a shot , might.
I wish I could understand any of the background story's on NJPW , I know I can find out but I want to know as it's been said.Subtitles would it kill ye NJPW ??..irritated gaijin :)

Last edited:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Boring day the office , I may give TEE EN AHHH a shot , might.

"this is awesome" *clap, clap, clap clap clap*

I wish I could understand any of the background story's on NJPW , I know I can find out but I want to know as it's been said.Subtitles would it kill ye NJPW ??..irritated gaijin :)

yeah, I can't really get into some of the Japanese characters because of this.
they need to get an english commentary team, even pride had one :fp:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Spoiler:
no cena on smackdown :fp: If they are turning him heel they are doing a shit job
what is up with wwe? can't they get the biggest stars to work the last 4 shows before the biggest event of the year :head:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol is punk still bitter about miz main eventing one of the worst mania in recent histpry? :lol: not even miz still remember that ppv

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
who said cm punk doesn't draw?

it was a real dark time for the wwe when the miz was champ :lol: thankfully he's been on a downfall for some time.

Last edited:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not jus punk, the whole rosters just don't draw, that's why they need the old guys to help them boost mania's sales. Take out bork, hhh, taker and the rock and the mania will, believe it or not become worse than it is currently.

No matter how shitty and rusty they are now, they are the ones whom fans (the one who are actually buying the ppv, not us smarks who are torrenting it) want to see.

CM Punk was born in the wrong era, he would be one of these 'part timers' if he was born 15 years earlier.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
most people don't understand wtf he is talking about when he shoots, it sounds like nonsense.
qft

"I'll take the wwe title to new japan or ring of honor. *wave to the camera* hi colt cabana"

smarks: marking out bro!!

casuals: is he on crack? Dafuq is he talking about? I thought carlito's cabana is no more.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
who said cm punk doesn't draw?

it was a real dark time for the wwe when the miz was champ :lol: thankfully he's been on a downfall for some time.

he doesn't. rating and ppv buy atest to that.
but i agree with derp he has all the tools and if he was around in a different time he would have been a bigger star.

lol double post

dwayne johnson much :o

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
sauce?

pretty sure you can blame ppvs not selling as expected to more than punk not drawing enough.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
sauce?

pretty sure you can blame ppvs not selling as expected to more than punk not drawing enough.

the sauce is available all over the net :o

what you're doing is exactly what punk fans have been doing for a while now and that is trying to justify/switch the blame.

wwe operates as a mainevent driven company.
vince believes that the top 2 or 3 matches are what sells the ppv

punk was given the world title for over a year.....he was the centrepiece (with cena) and what he received was a monster push basically shoving him down people's throats yet he draws less then ryback or mark henry (almost everyone draws less the henry :o)
he oversaw the steady decline in RAW ratings which was only halted by the return of the rock.
he has headlined 2 ppv's with the rock that are both well below expectations.
now these could be the rocks fault but he is blowing up the tv ratings and if he does a mega number with cena then it's pretty certain that RR and EC didn't draw well because casuals don't find punk a credible threat or entertaining enough to pay to see him.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Smackdown needs to be re-branded. Give it a unique selling point. For eg. make it like TNA's X-Division, all high-flying all action. And remove the RAW whoring.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
draws less than ryback or henry?

lol sauce or gtfo.

I think punk should have stayed as a face, but when since he can do the job as a heel, he might as well since fruity pebbles is super face despite getting more booes than heels at some arenas :lol:

wwe is just :fp: sometimes.

still a billion times better than tna though.

Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

lol sauce or gtfo.

I think punk should have stayed as a face, but when since he can do the job as a heel, he might as well since fruity pebbles is super face despite getting more booes than heels at some arenas :lol:

Punk needs to stay as a heel, there is literally no one better at it than him atm. (Bork is not counted)

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
yeh i agree, but he was loved as a face, the pop he would get from the crowd is great.

damn is the m84 of this thread, twists shit around when he needs to and praises/disses when it suits his argument :lol:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
What I would do with the major stars of the E:
1. Cena - turn him heel at WM, give him a long title run
2. Punk - keep him heel for a while, but then turn him against Cena
3. Bork - monster heel forever
4. Del Rio - heel, maybe move him down to tag division
5. Ryback - monster face, though I'd be interested to see him as monster heel
6. Sheamus - face, give him an extended run with the title
7. Swagger - heel
8. Big Show - sell to TNA
9. Ziggler - face turn! don't know how it'll work though
10. Orton - make him the leader of some heel stable again, maybe Evolution 2.0, or give him the reigns over the Shield?
11. Mark Henry - monster heel forever
12. Daniel Bryan - face

And all the other legends, part-timers can be faces too.

Oh and Team Rhodes Scholars should be united forever.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Smackdown needs to be re-branded. Give it a unique selling point. For eg. make it like TNA's X-Division, all high-flying all action. And remove the RAW whoring.

that will never happen as long as vince is alive.
he has never got behind the x division style wrestlers.

the closest a WWE world champion has been to doing a shooting star press is bork laser almost killing himself :fp:

lol sauce or gtfo.

the sauce is in every ep of raw and every ppv punk headlines.
punk segmants will tend to draw less then ryback and are less likely to retain viewers then a ryback or henry.

again with TNA :rolleyes:

punk is the TNA of wwe champs. :o
loved and respected by a the hardcore, ignored by the casuals. :o

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't take damn seriously when he says fucking mark henry draws more than punk

seriously dude, sauce or gtfo :lol:

@ jam

I don't want cena, orton etc. to become the leaders of the shield.

the shield main 3 should stay as they are, just have someone write a proper story line after WM.

I also don't want them to expand and end up some shit like nexus or the billion members of the NWO.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
again with TNA :rolleyes:

punk is the TNA of wwe champs. :o
loved and respected by a the hardcore, ignored by the casuals. :o

so you're saying the people here are hardcore and not casuals? :lol:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I hope they book the shield properly, each has potentials to be great on their own.

Rollins: jeff hardy 2.0

Reign: batista 2.0 / lesnar 3.0 / goldberg 4.0 (no mason ryan is not batista 2.0)

Ambrose: the most unique of all.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
mark henry

1) looks like a pudding cup

2) can't wrestle for shit

3) jeff hardy level mic skills

4) "WSM" 15 years ago :lol:

if by some crazy chance that he draws more than someone like punk, then "casuals" are fucking ******** and should be banned.

Schedule