Guinness International Champions Cup 2014 (Jul. 24 - Aug. 4)

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Only watched the last 5-6 mins, but the ball has been in Liverpool's half during the entire time with every L player behind the ball.

yeh I know. You should have seen the first 20 minutes. Anyways halftime. Not gonna watch more

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Roma looked the team to score. They were content with letting liverpool have possession so all they do is counter.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
roma looked good. they are a fantastic team regardless of how they played in the first 20mins of the first proper friendly in preseason:fp::fp::fp:

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Milan players did a signing at the Adidas store today on Broadway. I wasn't able to leave work for a bit (honestly Milan would have been highly preferable over the BS meetings of the day). Anyone on the forum get to go?

Edit - I know maestro went, anyone else?

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Ecco, secondo La Gazzetta dello Sport, la formazione rossonera che scenderà in campo dal primo minuto a Toronto: (4-3-3) Abbiati; Zaccardo, Rami, Bonera, Albertazzi; Poli, Cristante, Saponara; Niang, Pazzini, El Shaarawy.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Again, fuck roma. Vamos milan.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Roma-Liverpool was not part of Guiness International Champions Cup, it was a friendly match outside this cup.

Tdotboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
My bro met Inzaghi, mexes, rami, niang last night

Tonight Milan plays in Toronto, can't wait to see my boys again

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Going to miss this game.

Decent chance I catch the other two, though.

When is the next? Saturday night or Sunday night?

TavMania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Can someone post a link to the Toronto game (download) once its over please

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
10478573_10152206380321937_158868575888981381_n.jpg

10488250_10152206380381937_5862320965253956183_n.jpg

10350508_717128274989924_6384168542049475458_n.jpg

Last edited:

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
looking forward to today's match...

hoping mastour, ses, cristante and saponara start this match!

Tdotboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
looking forward to today's match...

hoping mastour, ses, cristante and saponara start this match!

abbiati zaccardo rami bonera albertazzi polo cristante sapo niang pazzo and elsha

apparntly thats the starting line up

So happy Cristante is there, kids technically half Canadian :proud:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Menez is still injured?

Would really like to see him play, until now only thing we could see from him are some training vids from Milanello and the family-friendly :-(

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
So Menez is still injured?

Would really like to see him play, until now only thing we could see from him are some training vids from Milanello and the family-friendly :-(

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

yes menez said he will be back to train in friday, i think he will miss the match with city too, but he can play vs liverpool.

Neenyg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
yes menez said he will be back to train in friday, i think he will miss the match with city too, but he can play vs liverpool.

Fair enough, this is a good opportunity for us try out Honda, I really want to see him do well because he could step up and replace Montolivo if he put his mind to it.

Also I want to see more of Mastour, I would happily bench Bonera and have Mastour.

Seriously Milan, don't bother playing Bonera ever, he never changes! Consistently mediocre player

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fair enough, this is a good opportunity for us try out Honda, I really want to see him do well because he could step up and replace Montolivo if he put his mind to it.

Also I want to see more of Mastour, I would happily bench Bonera and have Mastour.

Seriously Milan, don't bother playing Bonera ever, he never changes! Consistently mediocre player
Finally, a member who uses his eyes and common sense. Theyre are certain individual(s) in this forum youd swear cuddle with boneras pictures in their sleep just based on their sheer undying love and apologetic posts everytime he fucks up (which is like 3x per game). Bonera should have been axed ages ago.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Finally, a member who uses his eyes and common sense. Theyre are certain individual(s) in this forum youd swear cuddle with boneras pictures in their sleep just based on their sheer undying love and apologetic posts everytime he fucks up (which is like 3x per game). Bonera should have been axed ages ago.

who are the certain individuals

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
who are the certain individuals

Doesn't really matter, I'm sure we'll see them proclaim how great Bonera is in the 3-4 games he played as fullback against mediocre teams last season when he fucks up (which is gonna happen) today if he starts.

Either way, I will be wishing and hoping Bonera, as unlikely as it is, pulls a Thiago Silva and becomes a wall next to Alex.

Go Milan!

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Can someone confirm for me? The Olympiakos - Milan match starts in: 7 hours?

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Doesn't really matter, I'm sure we'll see them proclaim how great Bonera is in the 3-4 games he played as fullback against mediocre teams last season when he fucks up (which is gonna happen) today if he starts.

Either way, I will be wishing and hoping Bonera, as unlikely as it is, pulls a Thiago Silva and becomes a wall next to Alex.

Go Milan!

but who are the certain individuals

u described the individuals so we need to know who they are to verify your description

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
but who are the certain individuals

u described the individuals so we need to know who they are to verify your description

And I'm saying it makes no difference. Once again, these will be the same members who continue to defend bonera even after watching him fuck up every game he starts.

What would be the point of saying their names? It doesn't change the fact that my opinion is still my opinion, writing their names isn't going to make them realize their irrational love for a mediocre player.

They say love makes you do stupid things.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
And I'm saying it makes no difference. Once again, these will be the same members who continue to defend bonera even after watching him fuck up every game he starts.

What would be the point of saying their names? It doesn't change the fact that my opinion is still my opinion, writing their names isn't going to make them realize their irrational love for a mediocre player.

They say love makes you do stupid things.

who

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
"It doesn't change the fact that my opinion is still my opinion, writing their names isn't going to make them realize their irrational love for a mediocre player."

One of the most ******ed things I've seen in a while, and I've been arguing with Jivara for a few weeks.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"It doesn't change the fact that my opinion is still my opinion, writing their names isn't going to make them realize their irrational love for a mediocre player."

One of the most ******ed things I've seen in a while, and I've been arguing with Jivara for a few weeks.

Hmm? So you'd prefer i put the names in my post so for the next 10 pages nothing but insults are being thrown around?

People like certain players and people hate certain players. They're those who think urby is the very epitome of fodder while others view him differently. I'm simply acknowledging people have different views and giving props to the ones that use reason when developing their opinions.

So far theirs two prevailing opinions on why bonera is a "solid" player.

1. He doesn't bitch when hes on the bench (as if its a rational reason to keep a mediocre player)

2. Hes versatile (as if playing multiple positions is an advantage when your shit in every single one. The icing on the cake is using 3-4 games as a sample size to justify keeping the status quo)

Now imo those two reasons are a load of horseshit but im not gonna crucify people for it.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
No.

There are three reasons to keep Bonera.

He's versatile.
He's cheap and doesn't demand to play.
He's a good defender and a very good 4th choice.

Schedule