Week 21: Brescia - Milan 24/01/2020 20:45 CET

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Hakan, not surprised. More balanced than having Rebic but expect him to be subbed on in the second half if we're not ahead.
Or for Leao.

FORZA MILAN

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
The right formation, imo.

I'm all for rewarding form, but Hakan is more balanced there. If he's shit, then sub at half time and put Rebic comes on.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official lineup @acmilan vs #Brescia
Donnarumma; Conti, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez; Castillejo, Kessié, Bennacer, Calhanoglu; Ibrahimovic, Leao @SempreMilanCom #SempreMilan

No waaay

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
MilanNews doesn't even list Rebic on the bench....

MILAN (4-4-2): Donnarumma; Conti, Kjær, Romagnoli, Hernandez; Castillejo, Kessie, Bennacer, Calhanoglu; Leao, Ibrahimovic.

Available A.Donnarumma, Begovic; Gabbia, Musacchio, Rodriguez; Bonaventura, Krunic; Piatek, Suso. All. Stefano Pioli.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Best lineup with what we have now.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
MilanNews doesn't even list Rebic on the bench....

MILAN (4-4-2): Donnarumma; Conti, Kjær, Romagnoli, Hernandez; Castillejo, Kessie, Bennacer, Calhanoglu; Leao, Ibrahimovic.

Available A.Donnarumma, Begovic; Gabbia, Musacchio, Rodriguez; Bonaventura, Krunic; Piatek, Suso. All. Stefano Pioli.
Wtf

Maybe Rebic left the stadium after hearing the first XI

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Rebic on the bench on sofascore.

Ok let Hakan start but Rebic should be put on immediately at half time. I'd be so unmotivated if I was him otherwise

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Balanced? He's shit in every aspect.

Hurdurr.

Rebic is a wing forward. Hakan is more balanced offensively and defensively, ergo, start with him.

I do firmly believe that Pioli tried to fit Rebic into that position and it wasn't a success in the week they tried it.

I also think that Leao and Ibra should not be touched as our starting strikers. Rebic can start on the bench for the time being.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Hurdurr.

Rebic is a wing forward. Hakan is more balanced offensively and defensively, ergo, start with him.

I do firmly believe that Pioli tried to fit Rebic into that position and it wasn't a success in the week they tried it.

I also think that Leao and Ibra should not be touched as our starting strikers. Rebic can start on the bench for the time being.

Agree. If we go all out with the 424 that it seems, it's asking to be killed on the counter. It's best used with Rebic coming on second half fresh IMO to close out a game. Not every week is he going to be scoring two.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
o6YTHpu.png

Hakan on average best rated player for us according to stats :proud:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Rom and Ben one card away from suspension. :monto:

Maybe it won't be bad for them to miss Verona but to be ready for derby. But on the other hand, we don't have good replacement for Ben and Verona is in good form this season.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Rom and Ben one card away from suspension. :monto:

Maybe it won't be bad for them to miss Verona but to be ready for derby. But on the other hand, we don't have good replacement for Ben and Verona is in good form this season.

Romagnoli isn't so bad to miss if we have Musa/Kjaer. Yes that sounds like a shit partnership but rather that vs. Verona than Inter. Bennacer as you say, we've no replacement for. GP tried Hakan then and it didn't work, no natural replacement (except Biglia OAP cripple who isn't available) and means likely playing Kessie - Krunic.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
just pay for dazn

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Because it's bigger priority to have Ben and Romagnoli against Verona, where is not acceptable to drop any points. :o
They're decent this season and lack of Ben in starting XI might be a big problem.

I just can't expect even draw against Merda. Sorry for being realistic and not delusional person. :o

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
just pay for dazn

Yeah, only available in limited countries. Wish they would expand in more EU countries so I can watch. I've tried it with NordVPN but still doesn't properly allow streams.

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Yeah, only available in limited countries. Wish they would expand in more EU countries so I can watch. I've tried it with NordVPN but still doesn't properly allow streams.

Is the Seria A pass good or not cause I am thinking of getting it next season.

Schedule