Adil Rami Thread

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
on loan with option to buy is a very good signing, hopefully he doesn't just perform for a permanent stay and then turn to shit like zapata.

Cristian-Zapata-AC-Milan.jpg

Yea hes very much a pure CB IMO

We have Mexes to do the ball playing so it shouldn't be to badly exposed

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I know zapata is better than what he's showing this season because I know last season wasn't a fluke from his time at udinese.

but his form is just :fp: but with rami we will have proper competition so every cb will step up their game.

Miss Stardust

The Snow Queen
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Gerrard, Inzaghi, El Sharaawy, Iker Casillas, Cristiano Ronaldo.
Adel Rami
Defender (Center)
27 years old (27-12-1985)
190cm | 82kg
Strength: Aerial Duels
Weakness: Concentration
Style of Play: Likes to dribble. Does not dive into tackles
This season so far:
4 matches - 1 Yellow - 1 Red
Successful passes: 84.8%
Aerial duels won per match: 3.7
Man of the match: 1

Hmm... Not that bad... I haven't really seen him play, so I can't fully judge.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One of Rami's main attributes is going forward and his great technique. That is always nice to have but I don't know how it will work with Mexes

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Adel Rami
Defender (Center)
27 years old (27-12-1985)
190cm | 82kg
Strength: Aerial Duels
Weakness: Concentration
Style of Play: Likes to dribble. Does not dive into tackles
This season so far:
4 matches - 1 Yellow - 1 Red
Successful passes: 84.8%
Aerial duels won per match: 3.7
Man of the match: 1

Hmm... Not that bad... I haven't really seen him play, so I can't fully judge.

Perfect

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
benatia ---> rami

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Benatia penetrating Rami?

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Milanello Twitter: Adil Rami recently spoke with Constant (and probably also Mexes) about Milan.

GDS: Milan have reached an agreement with Valencia for Rami: €0.4m to loan him for the rest of the season + buy-out clause set at €6m.

rurarurararu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well if we would have signed Benatia we wouldn't have to buy Rami. But we didn't so yeaaaaah...And you guys are way to picky. Rami is miles above Zapata. Probably better then Mexes aswell which seems to be Jesus himself reborn as a frenchman in your eyes.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
@ACMilanOZ

Transfer market guru Gianluca Di Marzio claims that Rami has already agreed to join Milan. He has spoken with Galliani via telephone to reach an agreement on his wages.
I think Galliani would've called collect :D

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Valencia have given Adil Rami the permission to start training with Milan before officially transferring in January.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Valencia gives approval to let Rami practice with Milan. And Garcia’s phone call…

Italy was in Adil Rami’s destiny. Roma, Napoli and Inter had pursued him in the past. Milan acted and the player will arrive in Milano to practice with his new teammates. He will have to wait until January to play though. Milan has in fact reached a agreement with Valencia for the defender, and he could arrive in Italy on Friday. The Spanish club gave the authorization for him to start practicing with Milan immediately and tomorrow the intermediary Enrico Bronzetti will be in Milano. In the meantime Rami received a surprise phone call from Rudi Garcia, who coached him at Lille when they won the French league. Roma had to wait before acting, but Rami told his former coach he had already made his decision and he didn’t want to wait any longer. Rami says good bye to Valencia, a new adventure is set to begin. Allegri is waiting for him.

http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/cal...i-practice-with-milan-and-garcias-phone-call/

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Another average player right? Defenders from La Liga :fp:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Quality on & off the pitch... 100% da MILAN

Lionel+Messi+Adil+Rami+Barcelona+v+Valencia+7l8brtNTgp5l.jpg

Lionel+Messi+Adil+Rami+Valencia+CF+v+FC+Barcelona+JbSzOSFRZHux.jpg

Adil+Rami+FC+Barcelona+v+Valencia+CF+La+Liga+NESarr9YXw4l.jpg

AdilRami35.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Another average player right? Defenders from La Liga :fp:

Ignorant people commenting on things they know shit about :lol:

He was Ligue 1 best defender and consider one of the worlds most talented CB's back at Lille 2 years ago before he moved to Valencia. This was posted like 10 times already. Hes start at Valencia was good, then the club went into shit, coach changes, best players sold rami unsettled, fell out with the club and performances went downhill... If it wasn't for that he'd be a 20 million CB who we wouldn't be able to afford.
He is an upgrade and is on another level to shitheads like Zapata, heck hes better than Mexes too
Chelsea, Roma and Napoli wanted him too.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Looks like Don Draper

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

He was Ligue 1 best defender and consider one of the worlds most talented CB's back at Lille 2 years ago before he moved to Valencia. This was posted like 10 times already. Hes start at Valencia was good, then the club went into shit, coach changes, best players sold rami unsettled, fell out with the club and performances went downhill... If it wasn't for that he'd be a 20 million CB who we wouldn't be able to afford.
He is an upgrade and is on another level to shitheads like Zapata, heck hes better than Mexes too

TBH you're right as I don't know him much and consider him Mexes level. Let's just hope you're right and he will do good here and help Milan to stabilize defense.
I know Džeko butt fucked him last time BIH played away vs France.
I'm sick with this has been signings. Youth policy was bogus. Yes Rami is still young but I'd rather see some new promising talents than some cheap cb's. He's here cause he's 6m worth not because he's next big thing or WC.

Anyway this look like done deal. Good luck Adil :star:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
TBH you're right as I don't know him much and consider him Mexes level. Let's just hope you're right and he will do good here and help Milan to stabilize defense.
I know Džeko butt fucked him last time BIH played away vs France.
I'm sick with this has been signings. Youth policy was bogus. Yes Rami is still young but I'd rather see some new promising talents than some cheap cb's. He's here cause he's 6m worth not because he's next big thing or WC.

Anyway this look like done deal. Good luck Adil :star:

27 years for a CB is not too much.. and you simply cannot miss on such bargains. deals like Matri, Silvestre and Kaka etc are against the policy.

And actually in the summer Valencia rejected 12 mil bids for him cause they didnt want to let him leave, but now he completely fell out with the coach & the club. He was linked to Barca just a year ago, and Roma and Chelsea were after him now..

I am not saying hes as good as T Silva, cause he isn't, and we cant afford such CB's. But hes better than our CB's and thats all that matters.
Hes beastly in air, strong, has a great technique and goes forward with the ball a lot.
But IMO he needs a better partner than Mexes, or someone who can organize the backline.. He can be hot headed and a bit of a trouble maker if things dont go the right way..

Good luck Adil :star: Training with the team for 2 months before starting to play is the perfect scenario for you.

Last edited:

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla

that allegri quote in ur sig makes me sick

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Milanello: Valencia's president: "We're close to reaching an agreement with Milan for Rami. It doesn't only depend on us, but on many other factors."

Welcome Rami.

Schedule