The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Sell suso, sign malcom. Win.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
If u think Cutro and Silva can NOW lead the attack u are wrong. In 2 years maybe.

People asking .e stupid shit about unimportant grammar-autocorrect issues I assume are kids or smth.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
I remember when a 28/29yr old, seasoned Edin Dzeko came to serie A....

He had 8 goals that season. 8. Total. A seasoned, "elite" striker.

Pardon me if I think that 2 hugely talented young bucks cant explode next season w more talent around them.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Even if Silva/Cutrone are our main strikers next season we need to replace Kalinic.

That said, with 433 we'll need two wingers and a mid. With 442, we will need an extra striker no matter what you say, so that's a CF, LW, and a mid.

Also I wouldn't lose sleep over selling Dollar.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
If u think Cutro and Silva can NOW lead the attack u are wrong. In 2 years maybe.

People asking .e stupid shit about unimportant grammar-autocorrect issues I assume are kids or smth.

❤️

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
one change i would make for next season is to give kalinic the #11 instead of #7

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
btw Depay also plays as a CF. So that's something to consider as well if we start with 433 and switch to 442 mid-game. I'd also try a deeper Hakan from this season to see if he works there.

So buying Depay and Chiesa first thing this summer and then focusing on a Mid + bench would be ideal I think.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Money guaranteed coming in from Bacca, Niang and Lapadula

Probably from Suso and Kalinic.

And a few expiring contracts.

A nice summer ahead.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Replacing Suso with Chiesa at this stage would be a stupid move. If we can only bring in three first team players they should all be the finished article. Napoli and Lazio are the teams to study in regards to effective attacking play in Serie A.

Hope Mirabelli looks at Aspas, he could be our Mertens.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Fassone to Gazzetta: "2 'purchases' have already been made, and the remaining 3 will be to increase the quality of the squad"

tumblr_o36kxrBRO81qg39ewo1_500.gif

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Money guaranteed coming in from Bacca, Niang and Lapadula

Probably from Suso and Kalinic.

And a few expiring contracts.

A nice summer ahead.

Kalinic isn't really considered making money unless they sell him for a profit. They'll probably take a loss on him. I would say the same for Bacca, but he was bought by the previous management so I consider that their money and not the Chinese.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
please please please lord grant us another cocaine summer

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

i dont see why not, it doesnt look like they missed many sitters or sth: silva is better with hold up ball, link up play, passing skills and open the space, good vs strong teams, cutrone better in the box with his position and finishing skills, good vs teams parking the bus, if we can use both of them properly, strikers arent our problem tbh

the main problems i see in our attack are lack of ideas from the midfielders, and lack of pace from the wingers to breakthrough, so unless we can buy a really good striker ( not a fraud like belotti ), im fine with what we have atm

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Replacing Suso with Chiesa at this stage would be a stupid move. If we can only bring in three first team players they should all be the finished article. Napoli and Lazio are the teams to study in regards to effective attacking play in Serie A.

Hope Mirabelli looks at Aspas, he could be our Mertens.

Can't do much if Suso wants to leave tho.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
i dont see why not, it doesnt look like they missed many sitters or sth: silva is better with hold up ball, link up play, passing skills and open the space, good vs strong teams, cutrone better in the box with his position and finishing skills, good vs teams parking the bus, if we can use both of them properly, strikers arent our problem tbh

the main problems i see in our attack are lack of ideas from the midfielders, and lack of pace from the wingers to breakthrough, so unless we can buy a really good striker ( not a fraud like belotti ), im fine with what we have atm

60m for two strikers that share 7 league goals between them. Cutrone has 7 on his own and cost 0. 43 goals scored this season with 7 games remaining in comparison to 57 total last season. In regards to the table, no progress has been made. The attack has been a failure.

True. Signing a 20 year old to directly replace him doesn't seem wise though. Unless top 4 is the goal for 2020.

Last edited:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

suso leaving isnt a problem, 40m is a fair price for him
the problem is we have to find someone higher ceiling and more proven than chiesa, too many young players already in our squad

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
60m for two strikers that share 7 league goals between them. Cutrone has 7 on his own and cost 0. 43 goals scored this season with 7 games remaining in comparison to 57 total last season. In regards to the table, no progress has been made. The attack has been a failure.

if you buy a 30 yos striker with 40m yes, but no if you buy a player like silva you wont pay 40m all for his talent, you have to pay for the potential also, thats why dembele cost more than 100m eventho he did jackshit in CL, about kalinic yes it was completely a failure

the thing here is the attack doesnt mean the strikers alone, wingers, attacking MFs also involved with the attack, and they are same important ( if not more ) than the strikers

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ples....ples....just one more time..

tenor.gif

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
if you buy a 30 yos striker with 40m yes, but no if you buy a player like silva you wont pay 40m all for his talent, you have to pay for the potential also, thats why dembele cost more than 100m eventho he did jackshit in CL, about kalinic yes it was completely a failure

the thing here is the attack doesnt mean the strikers alone, wingers, attacking MFs also involved with the attack, and they are same important ( if not more ) than the strikers

Hakan on the LW will never top Suso's last two seasons in regards to goals/assists. Hakan would need to play as AM behind a striker. We don't play that way. Average Jack is on par with Pasalic from last season in regards to contribution. We need a midfielder that can score/assist 8/10 or better.

Cutrone and Silva will need at least two more seasons to grow as has been highlighted already.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seems like optimism is on the rise again. Media got slapped once again. We gonna spend big again. Again?

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Surely not as much as last year but iirc even Berlusconi talked about an expected continues investment from the new owners. The number that pops up in my head is 100m.

Fassone said we can expect 2-3 players who will increase our level.

My hopeful guess would be 100m + sales. Perhaps a warying formula based on who we sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule