\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Time for freaking out was last season when they gave him a 3 year extension thus letting Sarri go to the EPL :fp:

Just sit back and enjoy the shit show now lads. Aside from the odd win vs mighty Roma there really isn't much to look forward to.

dude wake up from your dream. Letting sarri go again :lol: zamparini would say stuff like that "why did i let sarri go to chelsea instead of my palermo!".

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Gattuso: "In my opinion, the road is long for us, the team has the potential to improve and be great, but if you can't win these kind of matches, It makes me laugh when I hear that we are a team that can finish second or third."

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Gattuso: "In my opinion, the road is long for us, the team has the potential to improve and be great, but if you can't win these kind of matches, It makes me laugh when I hear that we are a team that can finish second or third."

Hmm

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

but if you, as a coach, doesn't understand tactics and proper substitution, how come your boys can win "those kind of matches" ?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Gattuso: " It makes me laugh when I hear that we are a team that can finish second or third."

GreatJovialKinglet-max-1mb.gif

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this game looked really similar to the trash we played last season... same midfield same story. bakayoko wasn't it we need a creator.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
not funny, i broke finger 3-4 years ago and it's painful as hell :o

it's definitely distractful type or pain, whatever you do. :o

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Musacchio suffered a light injury to his head due to a blow he suffered during #CagliariMilan. [@86_longo]

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
AC Milan suffered a "light" talent injury during the early 2010s #TrueNews [@9inch_dongo]

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
AC Milan suffered a "light" talent injury during the early 2010s #TrueNews [@9inch_dongo]

I would laugh if this wasn't the sad truth :cry:

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Conte will have job offers from both Milan and Inter soon.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cesare Prandelli was in the stands for Bologna’s 1-0 defeat to Genoa today, fuelling rumours he’ll replace Pippo Inzaghi

Poor pippo.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
in conte we trust

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
this game looked really similar to the trash we played last season... same midfield same story. bakayoko wasn't it we need a creator.

not really. we need players who can carry the ball past opponents and unsettle their defense line. we also need player who are fast. creative players can't do shit when whole team is defending.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Shit performance against a shit team with shit substitutions. Let’s get Conte before Inter snap him up.

#GATTUSOOUT

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
watching jube you realise we are like 4, 5 top players away from being an actually good team... sad a bit

That’s what I’ve been saying all along. We need half a starting XI full of top players if we want to challenge for trophies. Right now we only have Higuain + Romangoli. The endless cycle of signing mediocre/good but not great players like Bona, Suso, Biglia + Hakan needs to stop.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That’s what I’ve been saying all along. We need half a starting XI full of top players if we want to challenge for trophies. Right now we only have Higuain + Romangoli. The endless cycle of signing mediocre/good but not great players like Bona, Suso, Biglia + Hakan needs to stop.

It's not that bad. We have many good players who simply can't lift themselves to the next level without playing with some more WC players. I am pretty sure that if we add Rabiot and Martial and switch to 4-2-3-1 (Donna; Calabria, Caldara, Romagnoli, RR; Kessie, Rabiot; Suso, Hakan, Martial; Higuain) we will be playing much better and our players will raise their quality in a short period.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
tbh samu and laxalt should have started against this team in place of RR and Suso. if we had some life on the wings maybe we could do something. we're totally hakan dependent, if he fails to create (which he does when there's no space) we're doomed. Suso is more brainless with each game, the guy just wont pass properly, its either shots or full strength blind crosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.