Game of Thrones (TV Show edition)

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Excellent episode. Nice calm political stuff, Missandei, great speech from Varys, Missandei's tits, the sand snakes dying, Missandei's ass etc.

Were there more cockless men than actual men in this episode? Varys, Theon, Greyworm, Sam etc.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Excellent episode. Nice calm political stuff, Missandei, great speech from Varys, Missandei's tits, the sand snakes dying, Missandei's ass etc.

Were there more cockless men than actual men in this episode? Varys, Theon, Greyworm, Sam etc.

The product of modern feminism :o

After being bullied by the rad fems....we're supposed to believe that the true powerbrokers in this medevial world are

-Cersi Lannister of Casterly Rock, Baratheon of Storm's End, ruler everything except the North
-Sansa Stark of Winterfell Queen (Ag.) of The North.
-The Martell Queen (forgot her name) of Sunspear.
-Yara
-Olenna Tyrell
-Danerys

Then there's
Petr Balish Riverrun
and Jon Snow

I have absolutely 0 problem with powerful women or a female heavy cast....but it loses its realism at some point. Last night's episode...I didn't really like to see girls in battle getting hacked to pieces with an axe. This isn't really how medevial battles happened at all.

At this point I think Hollywood is ready for Robin Hood to be a transgender jihadist of colour :proud:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
What are you even complaining about. And those titles are all kind of off.

I thought it was a good episode.

The sex scene was fucking awful. Just absolutely awful.

The 'foreign invasion' line was great.

And then - out of the blue as Daenerys seems to have an advantage - we bring back 3 characters and kill them in minutes!

That's the way to do it. Have Euron solo the 3 sand snakes while getting hacked to pieces, have Theon go crazy again after being fine for the whole battle up to then.

Season 6 all over again.

"Oh you thought the sand snakes were shit? Let's murder Doran and Areo for no reason... and if you were looking forward to Osha and Rickon returning, you'll be so excited to see they're back in it for five minutes and then get killed by being ******s"

I fully expect Gendry to come back and fall down some stairs.

And it's not like I even liked those characters, it's just cheap.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Littlefinger will prison Arya?

As much as sandsnakes were cringe the decision to off them like that was cringe as well?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Just saw both episodes. Was planning to save all eps to binge watch, but fucking spoilers everywhere, wouldn't have been able to hide for 5 more weeks.

Anyway, what I picked up was this. Sam and Jorah will be the link that seals the deal between Danerys and Snow.

Also, did Grey Worm actually fuck her? Can they do that? If yes, then I don't feel so bad for them.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

- MISSANDEI
- The greyjoy battle
- Daenerys asking all the right questions
- Nymeria - arya reunion

- citadel + sam + lord friendzone

Overall Was a good episode, much better than the first.

Next weeks episode gonna be epic! Jon meeting daenerys and we might finally see how casterly rock looks like

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
The product of modern feminism :o

After being bullied by the rad fems....we're supposed to believe that the true powerbrokers in this medevial world are

-Cersi Lannister of Casterly Rock, Baratheon of Storm's End, ruler everything except the North
-Sansa Stark of Winterfell Queen (Ag.) of The North.
-The Martell Queen (forgot her name) of Sunspear.
-Yara
-Olenna Tyrell
-Danerys

Then there's
Petr Balish Riverrun
and Jon Snow

I have absolutely 0 problem with powerful women or a female heavy cast....but it loses its realism at some point. Last night's episode...I didn't really like to see girls in battle getting hacked to pieces with an axe. This isn't really how medevial battles happened at all.

At this point I think Hollywood is ready for Robin Hood to be a transgender jihadist of colour :proud:
Don't forget the Goddess of Death herself, the master of teleportation, the avoider of all consequences, Arya "you go girl!" Stark

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
What are you even complaining about. And those titles are all kind of off.

I thought it was a good episode.

The sex scene was fucking awful. Just absolutely awful.

The 'foreign invasion' line was great.

And then - out of the blue as Daenerys seems to have an advantage - we bring back 3 characters and kill them in minutes!

That's the way to do it. Have Euron solo the 3 sand snakes while getting hacked to pieces, have Theon go crazy again after being fine for the whole battle up to then.

Season 6 all over again.

"Oh you thought the sand snakes were shit? Let's murder Doran and Areo for no reason... and if you were looking forward to Osha and Rickon returning, you'll be so excited to see they're back in it for five minutes and then get killed by being ******s"

I fully expect Gendry to come back and fall down some stairs.

And it's not like I even liked those characters, it's just cheap.
How much better would that war council have been with Doran instead of the snake mother? So much potential for Olenna/Doran interactions. We didn't even get a mention of the historical Tyrell/Martell feud.

At this point I think the only reason they had the snake mother be the leader of Dorne was so they could have an all female coalition.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Don't forget the Goddess of Death herself, the master of teleportation, the avoider of all consequences, Arya "you go girl!" Stark

Arya isn't a real powerbroker in the story. She's badass for sure, strong on a personal level and it's great seeing her in action....same as Melissandra or Brienne.

However to imagine the power structure of medevial times to be so heavily skewed this way, to me seems to be GRRM bowing to the constant feminist pressure.

This is how slate phrased it:
On Game of Thrones, Dany’s War Council Proved You Don’t Need a Penis to Run Westeros
Forbes has been calling it since last year:
"The Strong Women Dominating Game Of Thrones"

And so on. It's getting a lot of critical acclaim for being more feminist....but I'm not sure it's improving the show itself.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Arya isn't a real powerbroker in the story. She's badass for sure, strong on a personal level and it's great seeing her in action....same as Melissandra or Brienne.

However to imagine the power structure of medevial times to be so heavily skewed this way, to me seems to be GRRM bowing to the constant feminist pressure.

This is how slate phrased it:
On Game of Thrones, Dany’s War Council Proved You Don’t Need a Penis to Run Westeros
Forbes has been calling it since last year:
"The Strong Women Dominating Game Of Thrones"

And so on. It's getting a lot of critical acclaim for being more feminist....but I'm not sure it's improving the show itself.
"But just as the Mother of Dragons’ queendom was beginning to look like a cockless feminist utopia, in swung Euron of House Douchebro, King of the Fuckbois, Protector of the Patriarchy. And of course he arrived on a long, phallic plank."

New fav character :thumbsup:

It's not GRRM that's making it more feminist btw, it's the showrunners going their own direction now that they're caught up with the book. They've also changed some stuff that's already happened in the books, very notably entire Dorne cast and plot which they have butchered completely imo.

This all started with the Cersei-Jaime "rape" controversy I think.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
What the actual fuck, this show is getting shittier by the minute, total implosion this season so far.

This was the first episode i actually skipped trough scenes ( cockless action one for one)

Dumb and dumber clearly need GRRM to guide them again, they have no idea how to run a good plot. From the random rant of Dany towards Varys..like what the fuck was that? Why now? She couldn't catch him before with his awesome teleporting powers?..

..To the ******ed naval battle, like seriously not one guard to stand watch and see the giant fucking fleet of ships approaching? Or is it because it was night, and they didn't see..and Euron has fucking sonar radar to detect their ships.

1/10

fucking weak shit.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Arya "disemboweled and doing parkour minutes later" Stark

How much better would that war council have been with Doran instead of the snake mother? So much potential for Olenna/Doran interactions. We didn't even get a mention of the historical Tyrell/Martell feud.

At this point I think the only reason they had the snake mother be the leader of Dorne was so they could have an all female coalition.

I saw potential in Doran but he's gone. I don't even really want that, in fact I thought Ellaria was fine this episode.

It was the whole "Your brother and my partner got killed? Well I'm going to kill you and extinguish your line to avenge him" that was stupid.

I think that's pretty clearly what they were going for.

I mean literally every single Tyrell apart from "old lady who says funny things and was in James Bond" gets blown to smithereens.

Was a good episode but now when big things happen, the foundations are usually so shaky, in my eyes, that it loses a lot of what could have been powerful.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"But just as the Mother of Dragons’ queendom was beginning to look like a cockless feminist utopia, in swung Euron of House Douchebro, King of the Fuckbois, Protector of the Patriarchy. And of course he arrived on a long, phallic plank."

New fav character :thumbsup:

It's not GRRM that's making it more feminist btw, it's the showrunners going their own direction now that they're caught up with the book. They've also changed some stuff that's already happened in the books, very notably entire Dorne cast and plot which they have butchered completely imo.

This all started with the Cersei-Jaime "rape" controversy I think.
Agreed...but the net result remains the same.
After the Cersi "rape" it was a deluge of feminists screeching....and now it's the darling of every mainstream media outlet. The show is still great now I'm home but these people with their labels and quotas ruin everything.

They do it all the time in Marvel comics where they make the female characters godlike in ability (Riri Williams equalling Tony Stark's accomplishments and Jane becoming the new Thor because reasons)...and the only enemy is "the Patriarchy" :fp::rolleyes::head:
What the actual fuck, this show is getting shittier by the minute, total implosion this season so far.

This was the first episode i actually skipped trough scenes ( cockless action one for one)

Dumb and dumber clearly need GRRM to guide them again, they have no idea how to run a good plot. From the random rant of Dany towards Varys..like what the fuck was that? Why now? She couldn't catch him before with his awesome teleporting powers?..

..To the ******ed naval battle, like seriously not one guard to stand watch and see the giant fucking fleet of ships approaching? Or is it because it was night, and they didn't see..and Euron has fucking sonar radar to detect their ships.

1/10

fucking weak shit.

Nah it wasn't so bad....I actually enjoyed the meeting with Varys.... somebody needs to put that guy in his place.

But yeah the battle was pretty bad and seeing all these cute girls get hacked to death and choked out wasn't nice to see.

adit

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i just realized something, this season is about wedding all over again

it's about Queens searching for husband to strengthen their power

Dragon Queen with Jon Snow
Mad Queen with Euron Geryjoy
Queen in The North with Baelish

although the latter is highly unlikely would happen, but this is Baelish we're talking about, i'm interested how he would achieve this

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:heart:Cersi:heart:
dream woman
One Sniff of that heavenly hateful p00n and I could die a happy man :proud:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Excellent episode. Very memeful, yet also believable.

Only major disappointment was Casterly Rock the castle, looked very small and peasantly.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
More hand-waving characters out of play, a good episode, and I'm not saying I would have kept them in, but it's almost like it's convenient for convenience sake.

Very high quality episode, but the plot has been on such thin foundations.

Robb loses Winterfell and it's a deathknell.

However, Cersei voluntarily gives up the never-conquered Casterly Rock and nobody bats an eyelid? She gets Tarly onside despite publicly slaughtering her last allies in the holiest site in Westeros?

It's obvious they're doing all they can to make Cersei and Euron into a threat. I expect one dragon to be killed by that ballista, and Grey Worm to be killed by Euron before the season ends.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
More hand-waving characters out of play, a good episode, and I'm not saying I would have kept them in, but it's almost like it's convenient for convenience sake.

Very high quality episode, but the plot has been on such thin foundations.

Robb loses Winterfell and it's a deathknell.

However, Cersei voluntarily gives up the never-conquered Casterly Rock and nobody bats an eyelid? She gets Tarly onside despite publicly slaughtering her last allies in the holiest site in Westeros?

It's obvious they're doing all they can to make Cersei and Euron into a threat. I expect one dragon to be killed by that ballista, and Grey Worm to be killed by Euron before the season ends.

A dragon will 100% die... It will make sense why one has to die, and it is obvious which dragon it is going to be.

-----
The looks of Highgarden and casterly rock were faking disappointing. :fp:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:heart:Cersi:heart:
dream woman
One Sniff of that heavenly hateful p00n and I could die a happy man :proud:
Dunno whether to laugh or cry but all those "Tell me about ys" stories make sense after such statement ...

So, we are in a phase where whole dynasties are wiped out in an episode. (Freys, Tyrells) Was afraid of this pace. This episode was actually good tho.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Spoiler alert

Oh, it's confirmato in trailers? Then I don't want to know indeed. If it's deductions - I'm interested.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Don't know if this is a spoiler of not. I remember it from the books.

IIRC Daenerys and Jon Snow are half-siblings no? Wonder how that gonna play out,
because Jon is the rightful heir to the throne. They tried to highlight it when they met,
she was talking so much about how she's the rightful heir etc

I think this season gonna be very good, really looking forward to the rest.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oh, it's confirmato in trailers? Then I don't want to know indeed. If it's deductions - I'm interested.

Somone leaked the plot of season 7 on reddit several months ago.. could end up being false though.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
last episode was very intense.
after watching the last couple of seasons how slow the action was running, it felt so great to see things really starting to move.

It took tyrion a full fucking season to get to daenerys, but jon snow arrives instant:d nice.

and I love how cersei is getting her revenge on most of those shit characters. I didnt like any of them really. the high sparrow and that bitch, sandsnakes girls(except for the one with big tits obvious) and tyrell old lady(olenna, though she wasnt that bad.)

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
A dragon will 100% die... It will make sense why one has to die, and it is obvious which dragon it is going to be.

-----
The looks of Highgarden and casterly rock were faking disappointing. :fp:

Somone leaked the plot of season 7 on reddit several months ago.. could end up being false though.

Ban.

Schedule