Very good play by Bavarians !

But Werder won 6-1 in Mainz.
They are on fire:devilfir:

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
the biggest match for this weekend is definetly schalke against munchen. 2 top teams are fighting for the 3 points. this match seems to be an even match. its hard to predict which team will win here. schalke has the home advantage and munchen has not been playing good football recently. but i would like to give bayern one more chance because i believe they have a better team and i predict they win. hope that everything turns out perfeclty on the weekend !

my prediction is

schalke 1 - munchen 2

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
Milanista said:
the biggest match for this weekend is definetly schalke against munchen. 2 top teams are fighting for the 3 points. this match seems to be an even match. its hard to predict which team will win here. schalke has the home advantage and munchen has not been playing good football recently. but i would like to give bayern one more chance because i believe they have a better team and i predict they win. hope that everything turns out perfeclty on the weekend !

my prediction is

schalke 1 - munchen 2
schalke is having lot of problems with player injuries,and bayern is playing desperately away from home in Bundesliga(they`ve lost from Wolfsburg,Alemania,Werder) so very difficult to predict anything,but lets say
Shalke -Bayern 1-1 :D

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
milanissimo said:
schalke is having lot of problems with player injuries,and bayern is playing desperately away from home in Bundesliga(they`ve lost from Wolfsburg,Alemania,Werder) so very difficult to predict anything,but lets say
Shalke -Bayern 1-1 :D

i wouldnt deny it might be a draw. but im still for a bayern win.

anyway the match for tonight is hannover vs boch. and im going with a hannover win. :D

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Milanista said:

my prediction is

schalke 1 - munchen 2

They cannot win in Berlin :D .. Hope Schalke kick their asses and Werder gets the budesliga

are you bayern fan, btw ?

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
DugiNesta said:
They cannot win in Berlin :D .. Hope Schalke kick their asses and Werder gets the budesliga

are you bayern fan, btw ?

yes i was a bayern fan from 1998 - 2002. :D
im a ex-bayern fan by the way. when milan played bayern in the champions league last season, i was all for milan !!
but i still have a little "feelings" for bayern and i hope they do good in the german league and the champions league.
and of course if we play bayern again this season in the champions league, i will support milan 100% and shout forza milan!!!
:devilfir:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milanista said:
yes i was a bayern fan from 1998 - 2002. :D
im a ex-bayern fan by the way. when milan played bayern in the champions league last season, i was all for milan !!
but i still have a little "feelings" for bayern and i hope they do good in the german league and the champions league.
and of course if we play bayern again this season in the champions league, i will support milan 100% and shout forza milan!!!

ex-fan I like it :tongue: :D .. If we play against them again.. We'll beat 'em again

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
DugiNesta said:
ex-fan I like it :tongue: :D .. If we play against them again.. We'll beat 'em again

yeah im ex bayern fan and im all for milan now.

i dont know if we can still win them by a huge goal difference like what we did 4 - 1 at san siro last season. but im confident we can win them again!

Rex

Reaction score
DugiNesta said:

Your joke gets fact right. :D ;) According to head-to-head stats I've read at reliable source between two sides, it shows that Bayern couldn't manage to win over The Royal Blues' home-crowd since 1999. Last away win for the FC Hollywood held in '98 with a 1-3 at Parkstadion. This fact isn't the only thing match problem for the coach Felix Magath, but the man is also worrying team's condition is still far from flawless appraisal.

Schalke actually aren't in good shape as well. Last two defeats to Koeln (a 2-4 lost at DFB-Pokal tourney) and got humiliated by Stuttgart with a 0-3 last weekend says it all and all I know the internal affairs' clash + dissent between the coach Mirko Slomka vs his star players cost harmony fade away surroundings. If Bremen vs Cottbus somewhere else are about to end up for the home-side's win, Bayern couldn't just sit back at ease whatsoever. Oh..chasing one another remains to be continued at last... :)

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC_Wesley said:
nope schalke already scored 1-0 wonderfull goal! :)
It`s 2-2 bayern coming back from 0-2,60 minutes played

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
you guys are right. it seems that munchen has troubles winning against schalke 04 :eek:
but anyway, munchen has a match against hannover in the mid week. this is so obvious that bayern is gonna win. of couse i cant say munchen is 100% gonna win because in football nothing is 100% to win :D . but i dare to say the chances of munchen winning hannover is very high.

nberg also has a match against w bremen. i hope nberg do a good job and kick bremen's butt!!! :D

Rex

Reaction score
I saw Bremen vs Cottbus match. If Schaaf almost got himself embarrassed in front of home-crowd, this high-flying team called FC Energie Cottbus on how smart-paced football to build up finally claim point in Bremen. They are not Barcelona, neither Chelsea nor Bayern Munchen though. It's all started from a lightening quick counter-attack, the forward named Francis Kioyo (already checked he is from Cameroon) strike stuns Bremen side to take lead his team after the break from the half way line that no one tried to stop him he blasted the ball, makes confidently playing to balance the game afterwards. Bremen had to push aggressively due to visitors' surprising goal for being wake-up call in order to avoid potential third defeat in season which Thomas Schaaf tactical move by fielding Croatian Ivan Klasnic in to break deadlock. Klasnic eventually levelled for the home side with a header to secure a share of spoils. Tricky and interesting game, I'd say. ;)

Stuttgart climb into second with a 2-4 win over the home-side Alemmania-Aachen. Bayern seemingly lost momentum to shorten the gap to table-topper Bremen makes Schaaf to say at least could take a breath for the time being..undefeated status remains. :D

Last edited:

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rex said:
I saw Bremen vs Cottbus match. If Schaaf almost got himself embarrassed in front of home-crowd, this high-flying team called FC Energie Cottbus on how smart-paced football to build up finally claim point in Bremen. They are not Barcelona, neither Chelsea nor Bayern Munchen though. It's all started from a lightening quick counter-attack, the forward named Francis Kioyo (already checked he is from Cameroon) strike stuns Bremen side to take lead his team after the break from the half way line that no one tried to stop him he blasted the ball, makes confidently playing to balance the game afterwards. Bremen had to push aggressively due to visitors' surprising goal for being wake-up call in order to avoid potential third defeat in season which Thomas Schaaf tactical move by fielding Croatian Ivan Klasnic in to break deadlock. Klasnic eventually levelled for the home side with a header to secure a share of spoils. Tricky and interesting game, I'd say. ;)

Stuttgart climb into second with a 2-4 win over the home-side Alemmania-Aachen. Bayern seemingly lost momentum to shorten the gap to table-topper Bremen makes Schaaf to say at least could take a breath for the time being..undefeated status remains. :D
well i saw Werder match too,and amazing goal scored from Cottbus striker :) ,
but what a coincidence only game that a watched bremen at home this season was against stuttgart and they lost, they just can`t win when i look their games

GW

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, Pippo, Nesta, T. Silva, Pjanic, Begovic, Besic
Nurnberg-Werder 1-2

Goals from Frings and Diego-beautiful free kick :cool:

So they kept presure on Bayern who play Hannover today on Alianz Arena

Elsewhere another poor performance from Borrusia Dortmund! :head:
Only 0-0 with Aachen !!!

Hamburg agony continiuse with a 2:0 defeat at Stuttgart !!!

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
wahhh bremen plays against dortmund on the weekend. i cant believe dortmund are the underdogs. :eek: i dont like bremen, and i hope dortmund can stop them. besides i got to support dortmund because 2 of my mates are from there! one of them is my ex counter-strike friend. and also, i used to like his sister :D

so go dortmund. beat bremen !!!!!!!!!!

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gatusso warrior said:
Nurnberg-Werder 1-2

Goals from Frings and Diego-beautiful free kick :cool:

So they kept presure on Bayern who play Hannover today on Alianz Arena

Elsewhere another poor performance from Borrusia Dortmund! :head:
Only 0-0 with Aachen !!!

Hamburg agony continiuse with a 2:0 defeat at Stuttgart !!!
yeah great goal and great game from diego,he is player for milan!

Last edited:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanissimo said:
yeah great goal and great game from diego,is player for milan!

I agree here. This Diego would be great for milan. He scored great goal last night.

GW

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanissimo said:
yeah great goal and great game from diego,he is player for milan!

I didnt believe in him at the start as a new playmaker of Werder !!!
But he is real sub for Micoud in Bremen, and he is showing all of his talent :)

GW

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bayern lost to Hannover 0:1 !!!

Once again Bavarians are demostraited that they are way of the form at this moment

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gatusso warrior said:

Once again Bavarians are demostraited that they are way of the form at this moment
woow really great surprise,now they are at -6 from bremen

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
looking forward to bremen and dortmund tonight ! :D

edit - im 75% confident to say that bremen WILL NOT get 3 points tonight :tongue:

Last edited:

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
gatusso warrior said:

it would be a totally different game when hannover plays stuggart ;)

Schedule