The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: \
yes 52 0.00%
no 10,000,009 100.00%
Voters: 10000061. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 28-09-2018, 17:29   #20941
Moggster
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho

No ones gonna want our shitty players now.
Old 28-09-2018, 17:32   #20942
beegees
bathroom singer

Are we Conte yet?
Old 28-09-2018, 17:36   #20943
rocknrolla1v1
FORZA MILAN

what's painfully obvious is the lack of funds to purchase game changing players

that is a huge factor in being able or even willing to try and sign a top level coach

we either cant provide a top coach with the signings they'll want or we don't want to

in either case, it fully explains the reasoning behind hiring ex milan players with very little coaching experience to the head coach position. my biggest issue is we keep making the same mistakes over and over again expecting a different result, which is the definition of insanity.

Signature
Old 28-09-2018, 17:54   #20944
SixOneFive
Long Live Don Silvio

Fav. Players: Peyton fucking Manning, Tom Hanks, Kendrick Lamar, PK Subban, Alvin Kamara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Gordon Singer, Paolo Scaroni, Leonardo and Paolo Maldini in addition to Elliott management’s entire board are present at Milanello before Milan’s afternoon training [Sky]
Think we'll make Gordon do a little juggling show in front of some sponsor boards like a new signing??

Signature
Old 28-09-2018, 17:56   #20945
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Gordon please buy Pogba in January
Old 28-09-2018, 18:08   #20946
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
Are we Conte yet?
Soon enough. He'll be hoping the railings and jumping into the San Siro faithful by the summer.

Old 28-09-2018, 18:28   #20947
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Towards Sassuolo-Milan, Borini towards confirmation at the center of the attack. (Milannews)

Old 28-09-2018, 18:41   #20948
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Towards Sassuolo-Milan, Borini towards confirmation at the center of the attack. (Milannews)

If this mofo puts borini AGAIN at the center of the attack im leaving the gattuso camp.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Old 28-09-2018, 19:00   #20949
MilanFan89
Banned

Milan have not kept a clean sheet for 16 successive matches

What I said yestersay lol. If you guys wanna make money. Put Milan both teams to score or other team score
Old 28-09-2018, 19:03   #20950
rocknrolla1v1
FORZA MILAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
If this mofo puts borini AGAIN at the center of the attack im leaving the gattuso camp.
Me as well. I'd rather start Tsadjout

Signature
Old 28-09-2018, 19:05   #20951
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

LOL its not fake news is it? looks like he's suiciding
Old 28-09-2018, 19:05   #20952
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Lord Elliott

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post

lmao

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by mleite View Post
Any and all clothes look good on our Ale ! ❤️
Old 28-09-2018, 19:07   #20953
rocknrolla1v1
FORZA MILAN

Milan lack serenity, which coach was it that said that a lot? Allegri?

i forget. but seriously the team looks stressed tf out and it looks like that contributes to the lack of belief and winning mentality

the whole gattuso tough love, praising opponents constantly, humbleness to the point of self deprecation.. i mean it just is not working for this young team

they need someone to boost their confidence and bring serenity

Signature
Old 28-09-2018, 19:32   #20954
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

FI:

Quote:
Former Milan defender Adil Rami believes he could be a Coach, as he couldn’t do worse than “total catastrophe” Filippo Inzaghi.

The Frenchman worked with SuperPippo during the 2014-15 season, but he wasn’t impressed by the Bologna Coach.

The World Cup winner spoke to L’Équipe magazine, and was asked if he’d consider moving into coaching when he hangs up his boots.

“I have it in the back of my mind,” Rami admitted.

“I’ll start taking my badges this year, I think I could be a very good Coach. Well, maybe not at Marseille, I don’t want to go bald!

“I’ve been lucky to have very good Coaches: Rudi [Garcia], Didier Deschamps, Unai Emery, Laurent [Blanc], Clarence Seedorf.

“When you look at them you say it won’t be easy to live up to, but thanks to Filippo Inzaghi I tell myself I can do it, because he was a total catastrophe!”
Lol.

Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
Old 28-09-2018, 19:36   #20955
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

and he is right.
Old 28-09-2018, 19:51   #20956
Tantalis
Heyoka

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...a-1230627.html

American Woman Files Complaint against Cristiano Ronaldo

Quote:
Ronaldo denies the accusations, the sex was consensual, according to him. Mayorga's lawyer's claim relies in part on a document, which includes Ronaldo's description of what happened that night. In that document, the soccer player is quoted as saying: "She said no and stop several times."
https://twitter.com/Rafanelli/status...47168747589632

Quote:
Ronaldo answers the question if she did scream or got loud during sex as followed: "She said stop or no several times. She said that she doesn't want to, but she has made herself available. Afterwards I apologized. But she never screamed."
http://www.standaard.be/cnt/dmf20180928_03792041

Quote:
An American woman accuses football player Cristiano Ronaldo of having raped her. In Der Spiegel she brings out her story. A statement from Ronaldo partly confirms her side of the story.

It is a legal battle between unequal parties: on the one hand Cristiano Ronaldo, 33, soccer world star. On the other side Kathryn Mayorga, 34, a blank sheet from Las Vegas. Once they crossed their paths: on June 12, 2009 in a nightclub and then in apartment 57306 of the Palms-Hotel in Las Vegas.

The German weekly Der Spiegel reported last year that Mayorga accused the footballer of having raped her in the penthouse apartment. Although the footballer denies everything and says that it was sex with mutual consent, months later it came to an arrangement between the lawyers of Mayorga and Ronaldo. He paid the woman 375,000 dollars (324,000 euros). In return, the alleged victim gave a written guarantee that she would never speak of the accusations.

what a scumbag. literally his own words saying that she said no several times and he persisted.

lot of juice on this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...les_complaint/

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungfreddy View Post
ur my first so congratz

Last edited by Tantalis; 28-09-2018 at 19:56.
Old 28-09-2018, 20:02   #20957
MilanBG
National Team Player

Borini again will be too much even for Rino. We all know he is not a tactical genius but this is absurd. When you do not have a striker you should just change the formation or try a false 9 formation. Why not put Samu in the upfront 3 and let them switch positions in order to distract the opponent. Let's try something new ffs. What is so special about this 4 3 3 formation?
Old 28-09-2018, 20:03   #20958
vB9
Man with a Plan

Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
Old 28-09-2018, 20:12   #20959
jawz10
Milinkovic Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
What is so special about this 4 3 3 formation?
It is the only formation that suits Suso... thats it. I can't figure out why we don't try 451 or 442.
Old 28-09-2018, 20:46   #20960
vB9
Man with a Plan

I'd like to see:

$

Pavon-Caldara-Roma

Conti/X-Kessie-Tonali-X/Barreca

X

Guain-Paqueta

Signature

Last edited by vB9; 28-09-2018 at 20:49.
Closed Thread