M'baye Niang Thread

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
too bad for niang but anyways he wouldint of played anyways . if he explodes in serie a then he will be added in january to the cl list .

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Imagine if Niang explodes this year like El Shaarawy did last season, he won't be eligible for cl :fp:

he is behind balo-el92-matri-binho-kaka and pazzo(when he will be back) . He wont have much playing time .

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
I think he could play in January if Milan pass group phase so no biggie.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
The problem here is that if instead of Niang, Birsa was left out... people wouldn't have said anything.

The fact that Niang was the one left out (and probably due to a miscalculation about El Shaarawy) should still send the message loud and clear: Niang at this point is not considered relevant and needs to work much harder to make up for the downgrade in playing hierarchies.

I still don't grasp if they thought Niang was in or afterwards realised Niang could have been in.

I bet it was after... if El Shaarawy had played only one year, Niang would be the one that was going to be left out.

he is behind balo-el92-matri-binho-kaka and pazzo(when he will be back) . He wont have much playing time .

This. Hopefully that will clear his mind, so when he plays in Serie A he gives his everything ... plus we don't want Raiola asking for a raise after one good game in Champions League.

Allegri said a few days ago that the youngsters have been charged with too much responsability ...

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Still, if this actually was a mistake, it was a pretty bad one.

Although honestly, would we seriously make one so foolish? Can including our best squad etc

Feel bad for him, because even though he probably wouldnt have played much, its better to have the option than not at all.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
he'll definitely have more Serie A appearances as a result. Unlucky but he can really make a statement if he plays well in Italy

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
he'll definitely have more Serie A appearances as a result. Unlucky but he can really make a statement if he plays well in Italy

Unfortunately I think he would have been able to play better against a team like Ajax than an italian team where the players try to frustrate you, limit your movement, etc ... all things that he's not used to and which might affect his gameplay ... it will be a good learning curve though. Personally I think a loan in England would have been the best for him ...

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
No way!, fucking embarrassing
Feel sorry for Niang :/

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
This is obviously no misstake but Milans management did like this to not make stupid milan fans upset.

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
serious question: shouldn't both El Shaarawy and De Sciglio be eligible for B list?

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How the fuck does something like this happen at a professional level...

While I don't consider this Niang error a major lost for now but this question you ask is something I find myself asking a lot during the past 7 or so years with this club. Every so often, Milan finds ways to shock even myself with there idiocy.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Allegri preferred Birsa for the A-list instead of Niang, thus not minding Niang being ineligible for CL games, which seems to be the case despite the mistake, then he shouldn't care too much about this. Has Birsa even trained with the team yet?

Even though Gandini took the full responsibility, I don't think this is just his fault. Surely the coach and other persons involved, or at least one of them should be aware of SES' eligibility for the B list? Didn't they even look at the list before Gandini handed it in? Not that this would excuse Gandini.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
superniang's been left out, I am lost for words but its ok, he can still make it to the jan list. I am more annoyed with saponara's exclusion

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gandini made a mistake but Allegri has to take his responsible. he chose Birsa instead Niang and chose Pazzini who injure until december...fuck fuck Allegri is blind, he destroyed Niang's mental (recently Elshaar, in the past its Pirlo, Ronaldinho, Pato...) fuck

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso
Taken from UEFA's website:

Conditions for registration: List B

Each club is entitled to register an unlimited number of players on List B
during the season. The list must be submitted by no later than 24.00 CET on
the day before the match in question.
A player may be registered on List B if he is born on or after 1 January 1991
and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted
period of two years since his 15th birthday by the time he is registered with
UEFA. Players aged 16 may be registered on List B if they have been
registered with the participating club for the previous two years without
interruption.

According to this, De Sciglio, Cristante and El Shaarawy were all eligible for the B list. We could have added Saponara and Niang without any problems, and still added Traore just for the lulz! This is a seriously stupid on the part of the management. Even if you were never going to play Niang, you still have to have all options available!

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

interruption.

According to this, De Sciglio, Cristante and El Shaarawy were all eligible for the B list. We could have added Saponara and Niang without any problems, and still added Traore just for the lulz! This is a seriously stupid on the part of the management. Even if you were never going to play Niang, you still have to have all options available!
So they could still resubmit up until 24 hours before the match ?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
G, work your magic. Blackmail Platini or sth and get this kid into the list. :g:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
this seems like a slap in the face to have Traore on and not Naing, as well as having an injured Pazzini on instead of him.

also, if they expect Pazzini to be back before group stages are over then why the hell did they spend 11 million on Matri?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this seems like a slap in the face to have Traore on and not Naing, as well as having an injured Pazzini on instead of him.

also, if they expect Pazzini to be back before group stages are over then why the hell did they spend 11 million on Matri?

Now people are starting to see why I was so butthurt over Matri transfer

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Traore is not on it.
Birsa seems to be the one taking Niang's place.

allegri-press490ai_9.jpg

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso
So they could still resubmit up until 24 hours before the match ?

Only the B list, I am afraid. Neither Niang nor Saponara is eligible to be on it.

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

interruption.

Thanks for addressing my question.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Only the B list, I am afraid. Neither Niang nor Saponara is eligible to be on it.

This is pretty embarrassing if its some mistake we can't fix. :fp:

Hopefully this means more of Niang and Saponara in Serie A games, but knowing Allegri, that probably won't happen either.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
with youngster the faith is need, desperate need. Allgri destroyed Niang's mental. I think with Gandini, he can't make type of this mistake...its ridiculous.

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
no loss.he is useless.he is just not good enough for ac Milan.he can play for sochaux or Ajaccio.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Such over-reaction. He isn't some gamechanger who's devastating in Europe. It was a mistake or a conspiracy, but either way he has 36 league games left to prove his quality.

Schedule