Alessandro Costacurta Thread

zantetsuken

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko--Maldini
Billy comes from a basket ball team in Milan.Costacurta is a great fan of this team and so Billy become his nickname.

jazz_iz_4eva_milanisti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini
Yuchen Fish said:
He is also one of the most loyal players !
we have so very many loyal players...no one wants to leave and so we are becoming a graveyard for old players to finish their careers on a high

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
Happy birthday Costa corta and many good returns , hope oneday you'll coach First milan team
Thank for all you did for us. I have great respect toward you.

By the way for his birthday I don't $12

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
jazz_iz_4eva_milanisti said:
no one wants to leave and so we are becoming a graveyard for old players to finish their careers on a high
Albertini left...

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Hats off to Billy !!! Happy 40-bday. He still plays as if he were 30 , we are very proud to have u !! :)

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Happy b'day Billy :cheers:

One more great season :beer:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
40 years young!

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Happy bday Billy :star:

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
Happy birthday Billy!!! :beer:

Hope you play better at your new age!!!

mercy2000

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze(the best!), Inzaghi, Leonardo, Albertini, Van Basten, Massaro.
Happy Birthday,vecchio cuore rossonero!

bday.gif

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
Happy birthday!! :cool:

ricky

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Gattuso, MvB, Ronaldinho, Henry, Maradona
Happy birthday, Billy and lot of great matches in red&black shirt. :) :)

Albion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Happy b-day Legend

hope you will consider to retire someday :) :p

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
albion said:
Happy b-day Legend

hope you will consider to retire someday :) :p
next season would be his last... after that... i think he'll become a scout for the team...

Albion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
next season would be his last... after that... i think he'll become a scout for the team...

Hope thats true :) Iv been waiting for his retirment since 2 seasons now, he remains a Legend though

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Happy bday Billy!

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY BILLY!!!!!
:D

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Happy Birthday to Billy !!

Sheng Ri Kuai Le !

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
happy birthday to Costacurta... joinin' the other defensive legends of the team alongside Baresi & Tassotti...

BoredGame

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM
he is the oldest in the squad, but he still shows energy in matches, he is actally giving more than he could with his age

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
COSTACURTA PRESS CONFERENCE
8/5/2006 8:12:00 PM
Billy Costacurta was present at the afternoon press conference at Milanello and this is what the defender had to say.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q.: What do expect next season after the summer of torment?
A.: I expect a serious team and one good in a tough way. It’s clear that we feel the penalty and this I think will make us a bit aggressive. Also to take something very very difficult will give us a lift.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q.: What is the affect of Juventus not being there? Are Inter the favourites?
A.: Yes, they are an excellent team and their biggest rivals start with an eight-point penalty. Then, Juventus are missing. I think Inter are favourties and have made excellent signings.
Q.: As for the sentence, do you think the players have been treated unjustly?
A.: Yes, but not just them. Juventus are paying and have been penalised too much. The people who have made mistakes have paid less, while the clubs have been penalised too much, however, that it my idea. The players have been penalised as they work for the club, the fans, the sponsors ... only because two people probably made mistakes.
Q.: What is your impression of Inter wearing the shield?
A.: I sincerely think it is right. If some say Juve and Milan made mistakes that’s right, there cannot be agreement on what they were sentenced, but were the league finished, it is right.
Q.:So you are not in agreement with Berlusconi who said that Milan deserved the title?
A.:I agree with Berlusconi, because I think Milan deserved the title but there is the sentence. On this point, I think the Juventus players deserved it.
Q.: Are you worried about the preparation the defence has had ahead of the Red Star game?
A.: There is great respect for Red Star. We are missing players in defence. We don’t have Stam to deal with Zigic but Favalli is a stronger player than Zigic.
Q.: You are near retirement but now going to be fundamental in the Champions League.
A.: Yes, I thought I was closing my career in the Champions League semi-finals against Barcelona, instead I can help the defence. I am proud and happy, however, I would like to be a regular because I am a Milan fan.
Q.: Do you think the Milan defence needs reinforcement?
A.: No, Nesta, Maldini and Kaladze will be back soon.
Q.: Will Red Star’s fitness worry you?
A.: If it was November and with a full squad then we would be favourites. It’s normal to have respect for Red Star.
Q.: Do you remember Belgrade 18 years ago?
A.: I remember the goal that wasn’t given and the strange air, it was a bit scary coming out the tunnel. It was strange evening.
D.: What’s your impression of Gourcuff?
A.: I like Gourcuff a lot. He’s a bit like Zidane, I like him as a guy. He has a great personality and Milan need that.
D.: Some are saying Ibrahimovic and Crespo are close to Milan.
A.: Really? I don’t know, it’s difficult. They are two really good strikers. Hernan is really nice, but Ibrahimovic is strong, I really like him.
Q.: How are you preparing for the game on Wednesday. Is there more thought on skill?
A.: I think are style of play uses skill, taking control of the game. You don’t need to be aggressive, you need to keep the ball. I don’t think that qualification will happen at the San Siro, after the 4-1 with Deportivo La Coruña I don’t expect anything more.’
Q.: How will the movement of the defence change?
A.: This depends on the coach, the movement has to be perfect. The important thing is to make as few mistakes as possible. I have played against centre-forwards 20 centimetres taller than me but I haven’t given away many goals. That helps the team.
Q.: How does Galliani feel after the events?
R.: Angry. He’s been give a lift ... we need him to play in the preliminary! We need him and Gattuso in the middle of the pitch ...

LOL! Nice interview IMO. Very...proffessional.

Last edited:

MonsterKane

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn
Our great Billy! I love him! He's very professional and a nice person. Besides he's a great player and you have to show all your respect to him for what he has done and does with his 40 years for us.

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
!!!!Fortza Billy!!!!!!..its kinda sad that no one said anything good about his good game againts red star..ungraitfull people here..

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Yeah he played well, pitty about the mistake.