Andrea Pirlo Thread

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
milan fans that hate on pirlo are like self hating jews.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

does pirlo play like this? :eek: might be cause i always miss wc moves by pirlo in everysingle game :cry:

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
They are different players, moron.

Billsyboy1986

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Nesta, Van Basten, Ronaldo (R9)
Billysboy dont wait from someone who thinks Quarsema is WC to have a good abilty on judgments.

Just fuckin ignore em ;).

Lol. Point taken. I just wanted to get a few things off my chest, just to see if there was any point in making a point about it.

thanks for your contribution :) Some people here would do well as Pirlo's pet rooster. All they have to do is get up at the crack of dawn and yell "only Pirlo's cock'll doooooooo" :D

Clever. You must've woken up very early to think of that one :rolleyes: Question is which crack did you wake up?

They are different players, moron.

Exactly. But you can't expect Ashish to understand, that's just unreasonable. It's not like I've written two exhaustive posts trying to explain this.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you're right... one is a world cup champion and star player of that team.
20080130roquejunior.jpg

yup
spain-euro-final-xl-080630g.jpg

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
lol at Ashish

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
thats not a world cup
Duuuuuh :rolleyes: The point he's making is Xavi has a euro Pirlo has a world cup. Only difference of course is that one's team kicked the other's ass ;) . Unless you want to use winning the world cup as the barometer to measure all players in which case Rocky Jonour>Maldini :cool:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Duuuuuh :rolleyes: The point he's making is Xavi has a euro Pirlo has a world cup. Only difference of course is that one's team kicked the other's ass ;) . Unless you want to use winning the world cup as the barometer to measure all players in which case Rocky Jonour>seedorf:cool:

thanks man ;)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Duuuuuh :rolleyes: The point he's making is Xavi has a euro Pirlo has a world cup. Only difference of course is that one's team kicked the other's ass ;) . Unless you want to use winning the world cup as the barometer to measure all players in which case Rocky Jonour>Maldini :cool:

by kicked his ass you mean needed penalties to win. oh and in that match pirlo DIDNT play?

yeah xavi owned pirlo then

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Agreed. All memory that the fat *** ever existed should be erased from human history. Hes such a disgusting creature that even manages to somehow sneak his way into a Xavi-Pirlo debate.

Since we're already going offtopic: madtherchot, will you kindly suck my balls? :D

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Awwww, I promise I won't tell anybody...

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Don't worry, I will pay you afterwards, you won't get screwed this time.

Cartman_as_Pope.jpg

Come on now.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
You're mixing up roles. Maybe you forgot your schizophrenia medication again. Ronaldo9, Madridista ... you're all too complicated nowadays. Just get back to what you do best ... and we all know what that is, poster boy lover.

Schedule