AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
The home game against Sassuolo will be possible to buy ticket in the day of the match. The stadium will not be sold out, so, don't worry.

If you want to buy before the game, use http://www.milanpoint.ch/ , there are tickets for all home games of ACM in Italy + all games in CL.

grazie, are front row tickets available day of the match?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Since your travelling all the way from USA, try to catch the derby, the atmosphere during the Sassuolo game will most likely be shockingly bad.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
Since your travelling all the way from USA, try to catch the derby, the atmosphere during the Sassuolo game will most likely be shockingly bad.

Not sure if my internship will be over by then, but hopefully!

Isn't it impossible to get tickets if you are not from Italy? I thought there was some sort of security issue since the atmosphere of the derby will be pretty intense

Reaction score
If anyone can tell me where to get 2 tickets for AC Milan seating at Celtic park i would be grateful. Have contacted everyone and anyone with no success. I have someone flying from Dubai for the game and us Milan supporters can't get tickets unless we live in Milan. Could buy the tickets but it means flying to Milan for the day, then going back 2 days later to pick them up and still not guaranteed getting a ticket.
DESPERATE need 2 tickets please if anyone can help....

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is the website for fans outside of Italy - http://www.milanpoint.ch/. They offer tickets for both away and home CL and Serie A games. It seems there's no tickets left but email or phone them up.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7668&page=67 - Go on this link. Its a thread for tickets and travel. You can find out everything there.

Mods I know this a wrong thread but the man clearly needed someone to help him out.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not sure if my internship will be over by then, but hopefully!

Isn't it impossible to get tickets if you are not from Italy? I thought there was some sort of security issue since the atmosphere of the derby will be pretty intense

nah thats bs

aneh2

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
anybody knows how i can get myself 1 ticket for the game against celtics? if possible i want to sit with other milan fans as well

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Anyone else going to this one?

i managed to get a ticket right at the very end, itll be my first game :D

iraqi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
super pippo - rino - kaka' - ancelotti - rui costa - van bommel - maldini
someday i'll go to san siro
and i'll brag about it here :)

Reaction score
My plans to visit Milan are finalized. Ill be in Milan on the 22nd for the derby. Is my best option to score tickets to get them from scalpers? I see no other way. Please let me know any info you may have.

jorg-1

Beginner
Reaction score
Is there any chance Milan-Juventus could be played on monday, 3rd march?

Reaction score
Hi will it be easy enough to get tickets to the Livorno game the 19th of April also where should I buy and look for tickets??

What is there to do before a match where to drink etc?:)

Rossonero

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaka, El Shaarawy
My plans to visit Milan are finalized. Ill be in Milan on the 22nd for the derby. Is my best option to score tickets to get them from scalpers? I see no other way. Please let me know any info you may have.

If you can't get them officially then don't. Most likely you will buy a fake ticket and never see the guy you bought it from again.

Hi will it be easy enough to get tickets to the Livorno game the 19th of April also where should I buy and look for tickets??

What is there to do before a match where to drink etc?:)

Incredibly easy just go the ticket office by the stadium when you get off the bus from Lotto. Tons of food stands outside to drink at or bars inside the stadium.

Rossonero

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaka, El Shaarawy
Go to any branch of Intesa San Paolo and ask (bring ID) however on Monday I think there was less than 2000 remaining. Good luck!

Elio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rui Costa. Ibrahimovic. Nocerino. Prince. Robinho. El Shaarawy. Honda
Reaction score
Bank is closed today in Rome. Also called Mpestero and they said I was "too late" but that they had had tickets to the game. Damn. Am I stuck buying from a scalpers near one of the entrances?

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
If you want to secure tickets before you go then purchase from https://www.milanpoint.ch

it looks like you can only purchase tickets here for games through the end of march

and at acmilan.com they send you to http://acmilan.vivaticket.it/ which only has tickets for the next seria a game

is there a reputable site that sells tickets for games later in the season? anyone? buehler?

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
it looks like you can only purchase tickets here for games through the end of march

and at acmilan.com they send you to http://acmilan.vivaticket.it/ which only has tickets for the next seria a game

is there a reputable site that sells tickets for games later in the season? anyone? buehler?

Maybe you could send an email to MilanPoint to ask if they'll have tickets for the game(s) you would want to visit.
The owner of the bussiness, Mr Torino, is a very friendly and helpful guy. I'm sure he could help you. :)

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
have you bought tickets using milanpoint before rickaka?

how do you know mr. torino? i didn't see him as a specific contact person on the site

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão

how do you know mr. torino? i didn't see him as a specific contact person on the site

Yes, twice very recently actually, I bought tickets using their service for the PSV and Ajax away matches.
There were some problems regarding my order for the PSV match (one of the persons couldn't make it to the match so the name on the ticket had to be replaced), so I emailed him. He replied very quickly and was extremely helpful and flexible.

When I came to pick the tickets up infront of the stadium he came to greet me (easy to recognize me, was one of the very few Dutch guys in line) and we talked a bit.

If you send an email to their contact adress he will reply to you and help you further I think.

Elio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rui Costa. Ibrahimovic. Nocerino. Prince. Robinho. El Shaarawy. Honda

His name is Tonino not Mr Turin...

I have used MilanPoint before for matches at San Siro, it's a safe and reliable service.
You pay a small fee on top of face value but it confirms you have tickets before you travel to Milano.
I use MilanPoint because you can select the section you want to sit in compared to the official site that only offers 2nd tier Orange/Red off the top of my head.

Stay away from Stubhub Viagogo etc, the official site or Milan Point are you best options...
If you have any questions let me know but do give Tonino an email and I'm sure he will help you out Ragazza.

jorg-1

Beginner
Reaction score
Does anyone have the address to Giannino? And is it very expensive there?

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes, twice very recently actually, I bought tickets using their service for the PSV and Ajax away matches.
There were some problems regarding my order for the PSV match (one of the persons couldn't make it to the match so the name on the ticket had to be replaced), so I emailed him. He replied very quickly and was extremely helpful and flexible.

When I came to pick the tickets up infront of the stadium he came to greet me (easy to recognize me, was one of the very few Dutch guys in line) and we talked a bit.

If you send an email to their contact adress he will reply to you and help you further I think.

His name is Tonino not Mr Turin...

I have used MilanPoint before for matches at San Siro, it's a safe and reliable service.
You pay a small fee on top of face value but it confirms you have tickets before you travel to Milano.
I use MilanPoint because you can select the section you want to sit in compared to the official site that only offers 2nd tier Orange/Red off the top of my head.

Stay away from Stubhub Viagogo etc, the official site or Milan Point are you best options...
If you have any questions let me know but do give Tonino an email and I'm sure he will help you out Ragazza.

thanks to you both for the information!! :thumbsup:

Schedule