Week 38: Milan vs Fiorentina - 20/5/2018 18:00

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
:lol::lol::lol:

just checked portugal's call up list

their CF situation is so strong, he's the only CF they called up

latest

But he is still going to play for them... IN THE WORLD CUP

giphy.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I posted a vid of Silva using dribbling to get past multiple defenders a while ago. Again, I'm not saying that he's world class....but his potential is clear. Even Grintuso said it.

My bad. I must have missed it, if you are kind enough to post I’d love to see again. But please, not from our group stage or playoffs for EL.

I just think 40m is a lot to pay for potential, and also you are writing off Kalinic’s contributions based on the fact he didn’t score in his appearances in EL

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

yes i hope you are laughing as much when Napoli play CL football whereas Milan will play FC tractor from Eastern Europe next next season - due to the tactics of one man

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
The last time you called someone a fraud he turned out to be the exact opposite so here's to silva's awakening in the WC :D

really though, you should take back what you said about our #10

well he played like a total fraud during the first half of the season under montella, nobody here can deny that, i remember the game against cagliari when he couldn't even take the ball properly, but he changed and that's good for us and for him, and btw the reason i hated him since day 1 was because we were close to get emile forsberg, one of my favourite players in bundesliga but we replaced him with hakan

but for silva, the guy scored mediocre goals with porto, criminally overrated by his agent and the media, played like crap under both montella and gattuso

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
Lol u worried about losing bona... Dudes been holding us back with his third rate passes

Bona get way to much hate around here.

He is one of our key players for years now.

Bring another midfielder and let them fight for starting spot.

This way you just rely on his replacement to hit the ground running right from the start and we all saw how that went with Hakan. New signings take time to settle.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Couldn't see the match, but I am so happy with the result. Hakan and Cutrone are awesome.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yes i hope you are laughing as much when Napoli play CL football whereas Milan will play FC tractor from Eastern Europe next next season - due to the tactics of one man

Will Napoli get knocked down to EL with us by Shakhtar, again?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
For the people mad that I'm debunking Sage's bullshit about Silva....please keep in mind that these are his posts about Romagnoli:

by far and away, the worst defender of all time.

captain malakia better bench him for paletta or gomez

solid? you do realize he kept insigne onside for the first goal when we were actually having a decent game?

I'd prefer my defenders to actually know how to defend rather than score meaningless consolation goals.

my sincere apologies to astori for calling our ale the next astori romanocchia seems to make more sense after 3 seasons.

worst defender we've ever had

he's the 3rd most expensive defender we've ever had and he's as "good" as senderos.

so when you break it down into value to quality terms, he's the worst.

oguchi for example was worse but he was a free transfer.

etc

He's trolling for trolling's sake

YOUNG.
PLAYERS.
NEED.
TIME.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Very good performance.. Calhanoglu in his second season is something I'm SO looking forward to watch.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

I think it's generous to suggest Napoli "play" the CL. They only play their admirers and fans season after season.

But come on man, your excuse for why they surrendered in Florence was rich considering you skewer Gattuso for virtually everything. I would have been singing Sarri's praises with you had he shown a little bit of equanimity and leadership after that huge achievement in Turin.

But instead he pretty much admitted Napoli had already lost the game before they stepped onto the pitch. This does not inspire.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
For the people mad that I'm debunking Sage's bullshit about Silva....please keep in mind that these are his posts about Romagnoli:

etc

He's trolling for trolling's sake

YOUNG.
PLAYERS.
NEED.
TIME.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

sage,, wow i hadn't even seen these

shitting on Romagnoli :lol:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Means alot for the team spirit for sure. :thumbsup:

For the 2nd part, well, if only you could silence the leader of the trolls who annoys the whole forum :D

Who's considered the leader? Massaro or Leaf?

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think it's generous to suggest Napoli "play" the CL. They only play their admirers and fans season after season.

But come on man, your excuse for why they surrendered in Florence was rich considering you skewer Gattuso for virtually everything. I would have been singing Sarri's praises with you had he shown a little bit of equanimity and leadership after that huge achievement in Turin.

But instead he pretty much admitted Napoli had already lost the game before they stepped onto the pitch. This does not inspire.

yes ok i understand the point you are making.

but currently right now Saari is a better coach than Gattuso, i don't understand why the comparison is being made in the first place?

Gattuso maybe better one day who knows, but right now Saari is the better coach

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Correction. Which I know a shitty SD and management will.

I disagree with the argument you can’t find better than Bonaventura for 25m. Allan, Jorginho, Diawara, Zielinski were all less than 25m iirc.

Jorginho and Diawara play different possition. Allan imo is not better.

But never the less, all those players took time to settle.

None of them were bought for the starting spot straight away. The goal is to reduce pressure on new signings by giving them time.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
"hey guys i researched on foxnews.com/tomilahren/andresilva and i am debunking this fake news about him being a 38 million euro flop"

RareFortunateAdeliepenguin-max-1mb.gif

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have to say that I've never seen anyone defend such an obviously shit player like Silva like I've seen here this season.. It's hilarious :lol: I pity poor Ricardo Oliveira, Adiyiah etc etc who didn't have this ardent support from the morons.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA

Blaming our failure to reach CL on Gattuso lmao.

1/10 try again.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"Trolling" is actually against the rules of the forum.
I get that the attitude towards trolling has been relaxed lately....but surely this isn't how a moderator should behave.

To constantly LIE about shit and then try to pass it off with some bullshit joke or a dumb gif is rather annoying. At least apologise when you're demonstrably wrong.

I have no idea how David lets such pathologically dishonest and disingenuous ppl like Sage and Necro run this place.
In this VERY FUCKING MATCH....if you streamed on BT sport....the commentators said that Silva is very talented and ONLY needs continuity to begin producing.

Gattuso himself said that Silva is very talented....but somehow it's ok to just CONSTANTLY shit on a player like Silva or earlier on Romagnoli who is struggling for the lulz

Last edited:

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I agree anger should not be directed at OUR youth player and Rino.

But with 200m spent we finished same place and had to depend on our primavera players and primavera manager to bail us out, you don’t think SD and management deserve some shade their way?

I have critizised mirabelli since day 1 but we have had a great season despite him. We have a great manager and have developed some incredible youth products. Calabria and cutrone have made leaps and with conti, hakan, Bonucci etc starting the season settled and firing on all cylinders we can expect a great season.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"debunking"

latest

You said:
but kalinic played 0 games vs part time football players

tenor.gif

Then I posted proof that Kalinic had indeed played 6 games and scored 0 goals.

Instead of doing the honourable thing and apologising for being incorrect or just simply staying quiet....you begun singing the song of your people :proud:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
"debunking"

latest

lmao u also said this about Romagnoli

boy did conte dodge a bullet, they would have never won the PL if they signed him.

this guy might be the top 5 dumbest footballers of all time

If Romagnoli continues, what level do people see him reaching?
Fabiano Santacroce.

romangoli won't change shit, miha's hard on for this kid is puzzling.

sage you are finished, u will have zero response from me now.

As deluded as Leaf can be on politics, you are more so on milan.

Players need time to grow, Romagnoli still needs even more time

Silva needs time and patience too.

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have to say that I've never seen anyone defend such an obviously shit player like Silva like I've seen here this season.. It's hilarious :lol: I pity poor Ricardo Oliveira, Adiyiah etc etc who didn't have this ardent support from the morons.

People are quick to judge. See those posts about Romagnoli for example.

Silva is talented, thats there for everyone to see. I'd day hes more talented than Cutrone. But Cutrone has a much better quality - work rate and strong mentality. And that will make him a better player. It already did.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
"Trolling" is actually against the rules of the forum.
I get that the attitude towards trolling has been relaxed lately....but surely this isn't how a moderator should behave.

To constantly LIE about shit and then try to pass it off with some bullshit joke or a dumb gif is rather annoying. At least apologise when you're demonstrably wrong.

I have no idea how David lets such pathologically dishonest and disingenuous ppl like Sage and Necro run this place.
In this VERY FUCKING MATCH....if you streamed on BT sport....the commentators said that Silva is very talented and ONLY needs continuity to begin producing.

Gattuso himself said that Silva is very talented....but somehow it's ok to just CONSTANTLY shit on a player like Silva or earlier on Romagnoli who is struggling for the lulz

do not listen to them,

people forget like this is the only milan forum on the internet.

there are others with less trolling and mods there actually do their roles.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
curva sud today

"seriousness, transperancy and planning..maximum confidence in fassone and mirabelli..froward AC MILAN"

32948693_1329963287147781_8231567228105916416_n.jpg

Schedule