The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
There are many people that tonight can not be physically in Nyon ... but with their hearts we are all with our Milan ... our life of Rossoneri knows how to recognize the moments in which there are #respect4acmilan @uefa

- Mauro Suma, MilanTV

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Doesn't change the fact we have an extremely talented core of young players and a bunch of other things going for us.

is this true? I haven't seen shevvers source this info anywhere from the Twitterverse

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I commented on the mentality of the fanbase months ago and now people are catching on.

All these montolivos and mastours with loud voices.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
im not happy with the situation.

I don't support everything mirabelli does.

I am not happy with being a mid table team.

BUT, fuck me I don't come on an ac milan forum calling my team shit, and everything associated with it shit. If Li gets us thrown out of Europe it will be devastating. Doesn't change the fact we have an extremely talented core of young players and a bunch of other things going for us.

:thumbsup: Fascinating that ppl dont look at it this way :thumbsup:

Why would any of you even think someone here is happy for us being 6th? No one is, but not everything is malakia, there are positive things.

What good it brings if we just come here and shit about everyone and everything in our team? And even shitting on ppl who are not shitting :D

We are in a bad spot considering UEFA thing and uncertainity about the future, but me personally, i find some joy in the fact that we started spending some big money again..
Even though some of our transfer were not the best picks, this is still alot better than 2 free players every mercato

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
I pity some of you guys that call yourself fans.

You're OK with us finishing mid-table year after year.
You're OK with outcasts from other clubs becoming our management.
You're OK with amateurs being appointed our coaches.
You're OK with shady owners that are nothing more than a fraud.
You're OK with mediocre players that are nothing but over-hyped.

It's because of guys like you that we are where we are. Somewhere along the way a lot of you became OK with mediocrity. And then you call yourself "Milan fans"?

Pathetic.
6th isnt actually midtable.Still not happy with it.
Outcats from other clubs ? Explain please I mean they left they werent fired.
Never was a fan of Gattusos hiring , Im still not.But I will support him as I am a Milan fan.
Question marks over Li , definitely.But by hook or by crook every cent has been paid.
The players , well what would you suggest honestly.We cant force players to join and can only sign players that agree to join.

I dont think infact I know nobody is happy with Milans current standing.But to say its because of fans that Milan finish 6th is just strange.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
:star::star::star::star::star:
Indeed!

People get offended about the wrong thing. They act like you HATE Milan if you make the very OBVIOUS observation that WE ARE SHIT. :lol::lol::lol:

Then they start rationalizing and getting technical like "hurr durr Milan would beat Joe Public FC any day of the week" etc etc :rolleyes:

Obviously, we mean in terms of being a top/notable club we are shit.
This doesn't mean that we want the club to be shit
This doesn't mean that we like the club being shit
This doesn't mean that we some how have the sadistic pleasure in being right about any negative predictions we've made.

But this airy fairy "OMG I'm gonna support any turd in a Milan shirt"
OR
"Player X plays for us, hence he's good now"
is utterly dumb, disingenuous and has been popularized by the 'kool kidz' of the forum
OR
"I support whatever ridiculous decision the coach makes because he's the coach of AC Milan"

It's fucking MADDENING now :D:lol::fp::lol::D

For instance....how can all the fucking armchair psychologists who insisted that Silva has some kind of mental problem or the other actually justify picking Kalibitch over him NOW? Did Gattuso himself banish Silva for poor attitude in training? Did Silva's own national team coach send him packing?

But anytime anyone complained that Gattuso was making a poor choice it was always "STFU fake fan...support the coach or GTFO"

MR has been talking such concentrated horse shit for soooo many months ....but I tolerated it because he's just a guy hoping for the best for the club....but I draw the line at telling someone who's being reasonable and making sense to shut up. You don't get to shut up someone because they're saying the uncomfortable TRUTH :o

Li is a fraud
Milan is SHIT (right now)
Kalinic isn't good enough to start for Joe Public FC

Fake fan bitch :D

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The state of this forum reflects the state of the club.
So those that wanna keep burying their heads in sand... Idk what the fuck you doing in this forum. You can be a fan without this forum too. If you don't like the state of it, I mean

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All great points...but not everyone who sees the storms on the horizon is your enemy. Some of us, who are by nature a bit on the pessimistic side have been here to celebrate all of the good things too.

Conversely, some of the "Hey look at how much of a Milan fan I am" types are just here to draw attention to themselves. What the fuck does your drug habits have to do with Milan?

This is exactly MR and his cronies.

Like this motherfucker right here:

uLYZA2YP_400x400.jpeg

Just seeking attention with all that superfan bullshit and being delusional

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
Forza Milan andiamo ragazzi!!!!

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The rumours about Renato Sanches are true? I would love it to have him in our team. Silva and Sanches <3

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
im not happy with the situation.

I don't support everything mirabelli does.

I am not happy with being a mid table team.

BUT, fuck me I don't come on an ac milan forum calling my team shit, and everything associated with it shit. If Li gets us thrown out of Europe it will be devastating. Doesn't change the fact we have an extremely talented core of young players and a bunch of other things going for us.

Sometimes maybe good sometimes maybe shit. This is what I think of your posts :D This one was good :D

It's like yeah, lets start moaning like turds on a football forum and the universe will change the decisions taken regardin AC of the Milan over there in Italy. legit as fuck

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
This is exactly MR and his cronies.

Like this motherfucker right here:

uLYZA2YP_400x400.jpeg

Just seeking attention with all that superfan bullshit and being delusional

being delusional about what? that being negative on a football forum won't change shit?

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Ignore Raz... He is one of the founding members of Team Bad Vibes

Continue, ragazzi!!!!! CONTINUE TO BE POSITIVE AND SUPPORT THIS TEAM AT ALL TIMES, AT ALL COSTS

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
And being positive will?

that one's for yourself breh

but i'm disputing the notion that being positive means that one's happy with the current situation. no milan fan is happy unless the best players play in milan and we are a feared CL challenger.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What's the point of this forum anyway?
Negative, positive... Who gives a shit?
We're all Milan fans in here (exceot Massaro94). Some are extremely optimistic, some extremely pessimistic, and some are something in between.
Let's just learn not to get along like the rest of the fucking world

hakim

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Boca has reached an agreement with Milan for Zapata according to SpazioMilan

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Perhaps there needs to be some sort of venting subforum, the problem is that there is no chance that the positive and negative posters won't intermingle. I think both sides add something to the conversation but that there is a general lack of objectivity overall, as with most things involving sports and fandom.

I don't think blind faith serves anyone but there is a point to fans of this team not wanting to constantly read about how shit the team/management/situation is.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Sources close to the club tell @MilanNewsit there is nothing true in the reports from Argentina about an agreement between @acmilan and @BocaJrsOficial for Zapata.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Milan get kicked out of the Europa League then there's nothing to look forward to next season, even a top 4 finish. If they won't let a Li led Milan into the Europa League, god forbid the UCL.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
What's the point of this forum anyway?
Negative, positive... Who gives a shit?
We're all Milan fans in here (exceot Massaro94). Some are extremely optimistic, some extremely pessimistic, and some are something in between.
Let's just learn not to get along like the rest of the fucking world

That is exactly what I'm doing here:lol:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Kalinic was always a stupid kid, as guys who played with him from pioneer days in here say to me.

Coach said this: he was not ready vs BRazil, he was not ready when I called him vs Nigeria, he is not ready in training, he is never ready. :lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

Idiot, case closed. Sell and lets look forward.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Im just worried that Ceballos, FEllaini and those clowns cant give us anythign we need.

All in all, Milan above all! forza

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Elliott gonna stroll into UEFA tomorrow and be all like "this nikka is making all hia fucking payments, what's your problem, bruh?"

And UEFA will be like "I dunno, sussheva was posting a bunch of negative shit, so we got worried"

Fassone be like "we good dawgs?"

Everyone high fives and we start buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.