Ask Sod-Lod

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
David is above his head and will knock him hard if he misusing his tools.

like they say in bruce almighty, David is on vacation :p

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
sod-lod need your help,

I was having a discussion of S&M the other day. She was saying she prefers to dominate than be dominated. I was saying, no you don't, you're just saying that to sound cool. I think biologically women prefer to be dominated (taken care of) by a strong man than visa verse. By doing the dominating themselves, the woman is assuming the 'male' role in the intercourse and there primitive instincts will make them not want to do that. Am I right?

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Sod-Lod I want visit the place you live in...where are you from?

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
sod-lod need your help,

I was having a discussion of S&M the other day. She was saying she prefers to dominate than be dominated. I was saying, no you don't, you're just saying that to sound cool. I think biologically women prefer to be dominated (taken care of) by a strong man than visa verse. By doing the dominating themselves, the woman is assuming the 'male' role in the intercourse and there primitive instincts will make them not want to do that. Am I right?

In general woman love the man who take care on, ask about, and spoil her with gifts and happy surprises.

In the bed, mostly man dominate over the woman as he orchestrate with cooperate and harmonize form her side too but sometimes woman like to take the lead to please herself more in way that man could not expect it or maybe when she didn't find the satisfaction from the man lead or want to make a special event for her lover.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Sod-Lod I want visit the place you live in...where are you from?

C4M I'm pretty sure you would not like it, so forget about it, by the way where were you been last couple days, i barley notice any post from your side :conf:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
C4M I'm pretty sure you would not like it, so forget about it, by the way where were you been last couple days, i barley notice any post from your side :conf:

Why wouldn't I like it? I love countries in the world and I love cities too!

I've been here just not posting much cause I'm going through a heavily uninspire to post moment.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Sod-lod are you a sophisticated Sex-Robot sent through time to change the future for one lucky lady?

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Sod-Lod I was wondering if you think anal sex, even with a girl is wrong judging on your reply to Kalac?

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Why wouldn't I like it? I love countries in the world and I love cities too!

I've been here just not posting much cause I'm going through a heavily uninspire to post moment.

Sorry because you didn't find the necessary inspiration and motivation to post, but i have to say, everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Sod-Lod I was wondering if you think anal sex, even with a girl is wrong judging on your reply to Kalac?

It is wrong scientific reason wise or self-opinion, I can't imagine this action as it is disgusting and non natural behave for human.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Sod-lod are you a sophisticated Sex-Robot sent through time to change the future for one lucky lady?

[/youtube]x3tbB-pzMm4[/youtube]

No :) I just learned lessons from life in goodness and badness.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Sorry because you didn't find the necessary inspiration and motivation to post, but i have to say, everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things.

You still haven't answered my question, why would you think I hate to know where you're from?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
sod land is from wisest place in the world so dont reveal your identity, O wise one

wisest thread needs one of the best video

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
sod land is from wisest place in the world so dont reveal your identity, O wise one

wisest thread needs one of the best video

lawls whatsup with that super corny video??

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
You still haven't answered my question, why would you think I hate to know where you're from?

I don't hate, neither shy of or so, but i want you to deal with me without boundaries or obstructions that unfortunately the world force you to do in away or other, if you take me as abstract person "human be" you will deal with me more freely and open mind as it is the proper way.

I have to say the following,
the soul is dyed the color of its thoughts; think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day; the content of your character is your choice; day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become; your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way; the death's field is the mirror which allows us the knowledge of the world we living in.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lawls whatsup with that super corny video??

lol i needed it, i had a phone interview lol since i have fucked it up, it doesnt matter :p

perfect mr sod teaching these mods few things about wisdom :beer:
wise shouldnt be limited by boundaries, so are you man from earth kind of shit :eek: :conf:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
lol i needed it, i had a phone interview lol since i have fucked it up, it doesnt matter :p

perfect mr sod teaching these mods few things about wisdom :beer:
wise shouldnt be limited by boundaries, so are you man from earth kind of shit :eek: :conf:

We are the breed who bequeath this world and we are responsible after the corruption and wars were filled up the earth.

We should not pretend to understand the world only by the intellect; we apprehend it just as much by feeling; therefore, the judgement of the intellect is, at best, only the half of truth, as must, if it be honest, also come an understanding of its inadequacy.

Last edited:

Petit_Beurre

Universal PI.AJ.EM.PI.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Priya Rai, Isis Love, Audrey Bitoni,Kylee Strutt
We are the breed who bequeath this world and we are responsible after the corruption and wars were filled up the earth.

We should not pretend to understand the world only by the intellect; we apprehend it just as much by feeling; therefore, the judgement of the intellect is, at best, only the half of truth, as must, if it be honest, also come an understanding of its inadequacy.

<<Protagoras

the inadequacy of the intellect is in the objectivity of its means. The emotional cognition, as said is the other half of understanding the universe, living with it, not under it is the philosophy. Every single man/women needs to build their own personal opinion, whether we talk about general things or personal problems, using both intellect and emotions, but never one without the other

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
<<Protagoras

the inadequacy of the intellect is in the objectivity of its means. The emotional cognition, as said is the other half of understanding the universe, living with it, not under it is the philosophy. Every single man/women needs to build their own personal opinion, whether we talk about general things or personal problems, using both intellect and emotions, but never one without the other

Who dare challenge the lord :eek:
Ban the heretic!!!

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Im not challenging the lord, I rather support/share his opinion;)

nah, you are free to post whatever you like, naive_harry is just kidding with you dude, by the way i'm intending to purchase you soon, i really miss your taste.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Crap questions nobody cares about are crap questions nobody cares about.

Real talk:

Sod Lod why did god pull the ultimate troll on humanity and made The Hills Have Eyes 2 remake suck so bad like it was directed by Uwe Boll?:mad:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Now I know why it's better that I don't know where he lives.

Schedule