Happy New year

yonix

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Happy, healthy and most successful New year fellow rossoneri and! Lets bring the sccudeto home! ;)

PS: I apoligize if this tread already exist, but I did not see one.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Yyyyyeah, we're coming behind you guys!! Getting fucking zoned out in my estate with a couple buds, pretty boring yeah but enough to get the NY started!!!!
*sorry no pics..ah shit, no way I'm gonna sample a reef tonite, no fucking way.....arrggh, peer pressure, shit*

SantaFe

Macrocosmic voyager
Reaction score
Prosperous year for Milan and its fans! :cheers:

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Happy new year to all Rossoneri fans and to Milan itself; let's bring home the Scudetto and maybe some other trophies! :D

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
yeaaaaaaaa......happy new year to all y'all bitches, posters, posers, and all the other lugubrious preemies in tha house. in 2011; we'll be winning everything there is to win. merda will be sucking ass as usual.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
merda will be sucking ass as usual.

WTF..you're into this typa shit? :sick: :)

Missed the exact moment, got so t-ired..:star:HAPPY NEW YEAR:star: people..let's make this year a truly special one..personally I suspect this is going to be my best EVER..just one reason why, my graduation!!! And maybe making my first ever $1m..ok, I'll stop there. Just have the swankiest year folks!!! :D :D *rubs sleepy eyes*

And yeah Cass, help us hit the double!!! A semi spot in the UCL would be nirvana tooooo..oh yeah, fucking HIV-infected streetwalker Leo..hope you get exxed by a Mafia hitman after having to chew your own small intestines first you tart. :mad:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
all the best niggaz :cool:
shoutoutz to my niggaz: Ashish, Mr Anonymous,Ronaldo 9 aka n00bdridsta :-)D), Corzoli, ikita, Jasper (RAU), Centre, Wild, Soldier, MilanMB, fredrik9 Sage for six, my new friend Madtherchot, Sod-Lod, Susan, Sophie, :star:MassterMark:star: Congo, hdcantonna (you a premiershit mafia wannabe but you cool :cool: ) and all the other niggaz in the struggle :proud: Best wishes to ALL and thank you D:star:VID for the BEST FORUM/WEBSITE/PSEUDOLIFE on the internet

Last edited:

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
I wish you all have a very happy 2011, and Milan kicks ass and wins a treble and more.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
all the best niggaz :cool:
shoutoutz to my niggaz: Ashish, Mr Anonymous,Ronaldo 9 aka n00bdridsta :-)D), Corzoli, ikita, Jasper (RAU), Centre, Wild, Soldier, MilanMB, fredrik9 Sage for six, my new friend Madtherchot, Susan, Sophie, :star:MassterMark:star: Congo, hdcantonna (you a premiershit mafia wannabe but you cool :cool: ) and all the other niggaz in the struggle :proud: Best wishes to ALL and thank you D:star:VID for the BEST FORUM/WEBSITE/PSEUDOLIFE on the internet

YES! SOMEBODY ON THIS FORUM APPRECIATES ME!!!!

:star::star::star:

:proud:

Cheers. Right back at you.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
LOL. whatever can you be referring to? :o

Dru hates English people, it dates back to when an Englishman ignored his Grandfather when he asked for the time. :D

But i don't see my name there, Dru? Wassup wid dat mah nig?

I apologize for the blatant possible racism.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Forgot to include you mr Sod-Lod. Rectified :)

Oh, dude I just sow your post, my anger is not forwarded to any person here, it is just a time when you wish and believe that things is changing (for better), and every directive/event has causes nerveless you aware of it/them or not.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

wats tat?

Happy new year everybody. I feel like calling this one ... scudetto-year ;)

and a shoutback at dru :) (if he didn't call me a wanker there :D)

Last edited:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If there's any gift one can give this great year it's this: try to make Investopedia.com your next home; use its introductory and adumbrative articles as a stepping-stone to acquiring more diverse, in-depth knowledge on investment strategies and creating multiple income streams from various resources on the Web (to start with keep away from Ponzi's and most HYIPs, and regard stocks with a pinch of ground cayenne pepper :). Seriously people, 9-5ers won't cut it out this year esp. since the majority of us are so keen on keeping up with the Trumps and stuff. :D We're not done with the GR just yet (thanks Bush :() and the aftershock's still to be considered. Anyway..there's so much clean cash to be made with less time and just a little more brainpower wrung out in research..get off the E quadrant matrix and enter the real world of the B's and I's!!!! Just thought I'd share.

Can't wait for Cagliari..Matri will have a bad hair day then, just remember this..why? Cause Cellino could have had him with us which I believe he really wanted.

It's going to be a memorable year for the best of reasons, yes to that!!!!!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
uTxVi4z.jpg

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
If there's any gift one can give this great year it's this: try to make Investopedia.com your next home; use its introductory and adumbrative articles as a stepping-stone to acquiring more diverse, in-depth knowledge on investment strategies and creating multiple income streams from various resources on the Web (to start with keep away from Ponzi's and most HYIPs, and regard stocks with a pinch of ground cayenne pepper :). Seriously people, 9-5ers won't cut it out this year esp. since the majority of us are so keen on keeping up with the Trumps and stuff. :D We're not done with the GR just yet (thanks Bush :() and the aftershock's still to be considered. Anyway..there's so much clean cash to be made with less time and just a little more brainpower wrung out in research..get off the E quadrant matrix and enter the real world of the B's and I's!!!! Just thought I'd share.

Can't wait for Cagliari..Matri will have a bad hair day then, just remember this..why? Cause Cellino could have had him with us which I believe he really wanted.

It's going to be a memorable year for the best of reasons, yes to that!!!!!

Blessfull

Happy 2016 corz

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Happy new year you guys! :star:

Schedule