The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 13-07-2010, 06:02   #61
SixOneFive
Long Live Don Silvio

Fav. Players: Peyton fucking Manning, Tom Hanks, Kendrick Lamar, PK Subban, Alvin Kamara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
haha nah. it was more 'wasted 7 mil on 3 players who will never see the field'. A little pessimism towards the youth movement of yepes and oddo

to be fair, as much as i wanna believe these 3 kids might see field. What have we exactly seen that makes us think otherwise? It'll all come down to allegri i suppose...
that's the only real hope i have in that department right now. everyone talks about how good he is with the young players, but hey....we are milan
SixOneFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 07:24   #62
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
...And Suazo.
That turned out to be a good jinx

Today his suppose to officially sign for Milan.
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 07:27   #63
SixOneFive
Long Live Don Silvio

Fav. Players: Peyton fucking Manning, Tom Hanks, Kendrick Lamar, PK Subban, Alvin Kamara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
That turned out to be a good jinx

Today his suppose to officially sign for Milan.
link??
Old 13-07-2010, 07:31   #64
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixOneFive View Post
link??
Im sorry im to sleepy to search for it now.When the news broke out that we signed the 3 inter youth players,the article mentioned the deal(s)will be officially signed today.
Old 13-07-2010, 07:32   #65
Sage
Phase 2

those 3 signings, are primavera signings or first team signings? because the other 2 players are 22 and 20 years old, thats too old for primavera, and fossati is 18, but im sure hes good enough for the first team if INTER promised him a first team place if he stayed.

I just dont want 7million spent on players who wont even smell the field anytime soon. the first team needs it much more than the primavera.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 07:40   #66
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista_13_33 View Post
those 3 signings, are primavera signings or first team signings? because the other 2 players are 22 and 20 years old, thats too old for primavera, and fossati is 18, but im sure hes good enough for the first team if INTER promised him a first team place if he stayed.

I just dont want 7million spent on players who wont even smell the field anytime soon. the first team needs it much more than the primavera.
he was...... He refused.

He was initially milan primavera, for whatever reason he left 2 years ago. I actually think lack of time Santon saw (and maybe balotelli things) might have been influence, cause he came up with santon. He refuses to sign an extention is the thing....

I got a feeling the other two are almost forced tack-ons to get fossati who was star of u17 team for italy. (the romanian kid is talented but apparently has some huge attitude/partying problem)

BTW he's only 17 (well till octobeR)...

my thing. If just 1 of the 3 legitimately can be a player for milan long term it's worth the 7 mil....i just question milans scouting and developement these days.

I'm guessing if the deal goes thru other 2 will go on loan.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB

Last edited by Senatore_M84; 13-07-2010 at 07:43.
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 07:48   #67
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
he was...... He refused.

He was initially milan primavera, for whatever reason he left 2 years ago. I actually think lack of time Santon saw (and maybe balotelli things) might have been influence, cause he came up with santon. He refuses to sign an extention is the thing....

I got a feeling the other two are almost forced tack-ons to get fossati who was star of u17 team for italy. (the romanian kid is talented but apparently has some huge attitude/partying problem)

BTW he's only 17 (well till octobeR)...

my thing. If just 1 of the 3 legitimately can be a player for milan long term it's worth the 7 mil....i just question milans scouting and developement these days.

I'm guessing if the deal goes thru other 2 will go on loan.
it's a bit weird for me too, he was with us until his 15, goes to Inter, although his a die hard Milan fans. Now want's a return and refuse to sign with Inter, hmmm another reason that comes to my mind is maybe he has been spying for us??
maybe our management try to save another talented Milan fans from having torturing time playing at Inter
just found out that when playing for us he was our youth team captain as well..
anyone with good Italian should try to email him and ask him when he'll come to Milan, as this kid as an official site
http://www.marcofossati.net/index.ph...ator&Itemid=15

Signature
People just want to be entertained, and that's what it is. Truth doesn't matter, because what's entertaining is what people are gonna gravitate towards.

Last edited by Dwa Milan; 13-07-2010 at 07:58.
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 19:09   #68
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwa Milan View Post
it's a bit weird for me too, he was with us until his 15, goes to Inter, although his a die hard Milan fans. Now want's a return and refuse to sign with Inter, hmmm another reason that comes to my mind is maybe he has been spying for us??
maybe our management try to save another talented Milan fans from having torturing time playing at Inter
just found out that when playing for us he was our youth team captain as well..
anyone with good Italian should try to email him and ask him when he'll come to Milan, as this kid as an official site
http://www.marcofossati.net/index.ph...ator&Itemid=15
ohh boy I'm quoting my own post .. sorry guys

edit: latest news said that Fossati has signed with us for 3 years until June 30 2013
Welcome Home Kid.. http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=29751

Signature
People just want to be entertained, and that's what it is. Truth doesn't matter, because what's entertaining is what people are gonna gravitate towards.
Old 13-07-2010, 19:18   #69
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

best news for quite some time now....so excited....Fossati
Sonny.Bill.Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 20:43   #70
SixOneFive
Long Live Don Silvio

nice nice
Old 13-07-2010, 20:48   #71
Az.
Se7en

I dont know why,i dont know much about the kid but he gives me so much hope for the future.So fuck it,hope hes the next best thing that happen to Milan.

We always tend to rebuild at the starts of each decade ,so hopefully his part of the process .
Old 13-07-2010, 20:51   #72
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Az ... what do you know about Daminuta?

What I've been able to dig up:

- Yes, he is a party animal
- Started off as a CM under Hagi at age 16
- Played CB at Inter.

Signature
SEVEN
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 20:56   #73
Az.
Se7en

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtherchot View Post
Az ... what do you know about Daminuta?

What I've been able to dig up:

- Yes, he is a party animal
- Started off as a CM under Hagi at age 16
- Played CB at Inter.

The first time i saw in the press(Romania) that we got him + another 2 players for 7 millions i was furious.As the journalists here of course made him out to be the better of the 3(in terms of ability he might just be,if he wasn't so ******ed),but reading more about this Marco kid i feel better about the deal.

But anyway back to Damiuta,i dont think he will become a good player.His to stupid to realize he has to work hard to nurture his natural talent.Like a friend of mine said,just wait till he puts his Milan t shirt picture on hi 5 .That`s going to his biggest achievement as a Milan player
Old 13-07-2010, 20:57   #74
Quinni 17
Gold Tie Hero

Fav. Players: Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.

We've been buying great prospects for the primavera for a while now but how is it we still manage not to produce any great talent out of the primavera? hope this guy gets a chance.
Quinni 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 21:53   #75
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

But in my exp the most talented players are the eccentric no-care in the world type of players ...if we can keep him focused for a year or two get some sterling performances out of him ...easy money ....This is what we pay Allegri to do :to nurture body and mind ...from what I've gathered is that the other two aren't bad and are have good work ethic ....people on forzainter mentioned how fit and match ready Attila always looked etc
Sonny.Bill.Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 23:06   #76
Duckduckgoose
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Maldini, Baresi, Favalli, Nesta, T. Silva, Kaka, Pato, Pirlo

Its official, Sticky my thread please! =)
Duckduckgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 00:20   #77
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default Fossati: "Happy that Milan points on me" 13.07.2010

Fossati: "Happy that Milan points on me"

Quote:
13.07.2010 23:35 by Antonio Vitiello

Marco Ezio Fossati comes to Milan. The midfielder did not want to renew with Inter to play his cards in red and black Jersey.

Fossati was one of the highest paid players at AC Milan by the leadership of youth.

Fossati interviewed for Sky said: "This pleases me, makes me honor. I am happy that Milan points on me. "
Make us proud boy, Good Luck and Welcome to your new home
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 10:26   #78
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

hope to see him playing in the pre-season come on Allegri give Fossati, Verdi a chance

Signature
Old 14-07-2010, 10:48   #79
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

its milan ffs, we dont promote our primavera players unless they are really really special who were the last decent recruits from primavera? albertini? paolo? ....

this guy is not going to get enough chances in milan unless we free our bench and starting eleven
i was more sold on adiyah he is a wonderful talent twice out entire primavera is but we didnt even give him a single chance
I am not being pessimistic but when was the last time we gave a free pass to an unknown italian youngster? only youngster who prospered under gallianis tutelage is pato who already became a world club champion before joining milan.

good move milan really good move but hope we blood them in the championship

zigoni verdi hottor strasser albetrazzi fossati good we have a decent primavera BUT will they ever get a fair chance in MIlan or they will destroy their career traveling around italy ?

I hope one day you can be a mainstay for milan, but lack of confidence from our management towards youngsters and our desire to win cl spot at any cost prevent us from taking risks. Galliani always remember about Gorky when you deal with youngsters
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 10:51   #80
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish View Post
its milan ffs, we dont promote our primavera players unless they are really really special who were the last decent recruits from primavera? albertini? paolo? ....

this guy is not going to get enough chances in milan unless we free our bench and starting eleven
i was more sold on adiyah he is a wonderful talent twice out entire primavera is but we didnt even give him a single chance
I am not being pessimistic but when was the last time we gave a free pass to an unknown italian youngster? only youngster who prospered under gallianis tutelage is pato who already became a world club champion before joining milan.

good move milan really good move but hope we blood them in the championship

zigoni verdi hottor strasser albetrazzi fossati good we have a decent primavera BUT will they ever get a fair chance in MIlan or they will destroy their career traveling around italy ?

I hope one day you can be a mainstay for milan, but lack of confidence from our management towards youngsters and our desire to win cl spot at any cost prevent us from taking risks. Galliani always remember about Gorky when you deal with youngsters
well he is a well known Italian u-17 player
highly rated by FIFA
and also has been spying Inter for us

Signature