The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 14-07-2010, 09:53   #81
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwa Milan View Post
well he is a well known Italian u-17 player
highly rated by FIFA
and also has been spying Inter for us
but he is next pirlo shoots myself
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 11:06   #82
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default EXCLUSIVE MN - Fossati: "Great joy in returning to Milan" 14/07/2010

The signing of the contract arrived yesterday afternoon and he is a homecoming. Exclusive MilanNews.it, here are the first words of Marco Ezio Fossati new player from AC Milan:

Quote:
14/07/2010 11:45 by Pietro Mazzara

The signing came and lacks only the formality
"We arrived yesterday afternoon and is my official return to Milan"

How are you feeling after what might be called your "homecoming"?
"I am very happy with this move and tried a lot of joy nell'apporre signing the contract"

You return to Milan after an important experience with Inter and the national youth. You think you can become a reference point for spring and get you noticed by Mr. Allegra?
"I hope very much there. I think I have the ability to get where you said, and going forward in time, I hope to improve and gain more experience "

Last season in the spring of Milan had great visibility and this year there is much attention to the youth market. What feelings do you have? Already you feel you have responsibilities?
"I will hope to reciprocate the trust placed in me. Now I do not feel any special responsibility on me but the rest of the season I hope to have "

In conclusion, you've got to hear Mr. Stroppa?
"No, not yet but I think I see him directly on 23, day of the meeting of the Spring"
Reality
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 12:02   #83
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

^^ Man i hate google translate.Does that mean he is joining the first team for sure?Or am i getting it wrong ?
Az. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 14:28   #84
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

I think it means he is going to play Primavera from the start but will try to convince Allegri with his performances to play him in the first team
Sonny.Bill.Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 09:52   #85
Susan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka, Montolivo, Bacca

I think he's a really good signing, also originally he's from Milan youth, so it's great he's coming back and hopefully can be useful for the first team.
Nice that he was spying Inter for us, thanks for that

But seriously I like that we sign good young players, we're doing a great job there in the youth department, I just hope they aren't only for Primavera, but can be important players for the first team too in the future.
I would like to see Fossati in the first team, I wish him all the best.
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 10:19   #86
Facemelter
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
But seriously I like that we sign good young players, we're doing a great job there in the youth department, I just hope they aren't only for Primavera, but can be important players for the first team too in the future.
Well, would be great if we'd keep them and start including them in the first team. But with this Genua deal coming up where they are getting half the rights of Odu, Strasser & Albertazzi, I'm not too sure about this anymore.
I guess I'm just frustrated.
Facemelter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 10:28   #87
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

If he's good enough, Fossati will be integrated on the first team just like Verdi. Maybe Fossati will get a shot next season, he is talented and have a good physical advantage as well. It's all depends on him and our coaching staff

Signature
People just want to be entertained, and that's what it is. Truth doesn't matter, because what's entertaining is what people are gonna gravitate towards.
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 13:14   #88
milan1st
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf

OFFICIAL: Damini, and Fossati Filkor to Milan
16.07.2010 11:29 di Maurizio Ferrari articolo letto 4458 volte 07/16/2010 11:29 by Maurizio Ferrari article read 4458 times
Fonte: Inter.it Source: Inter.it
© foto di Image Photo Agency © Photo Image Photo Agency

Con un comunicato apparso sul sito ufficiale dell'Inter viene ufficializzato il passaggio dei tre giovani in maglia rossonera: " FC Internazionale comunica di aver definito in data odierna con l'AC Milan tre operazioni in uscita riguardanti il settore giovanile con la formula della cessione a titolo definitivo.Attila Filkor, centrocampista classe 1988, vestirà la maglia rossonera dopo aver disputato gli ultimi due anni in serie B, in prestito, prima al Sassuolo (15 presenze), poi al Gallipoli dal gennaio 2010 (6 presenze). Seguiranno il giocatore ungherese, il nazionale rumeno under 18 Cristian Daminuta - centrocampista, classe 1990, che rientrerà in Italia dopo i sei mesi trascorsi in prestito nella Dinamo Bucarest (2 presenze) - e Marco Ezio Fossati, centrocampista classe 1992 che, all'Inter dal 2007, ha fatto parte del gruppo degli Allievi prima e della Primavera poi, oltre ad esser stato convocato con la nazionale italiana under 17 e 19 ." In a statement on Inter's official website is the official passage of the three young Rossoneri "FC Internazionale announces that it has set today's date with AC Milan three steps out on the youth sector with the sale to the formula Title definitivo.Attila Filkor midfielder class 1988, will wear the Rossoneri after playing the last two years in Serie B, on loan before the Sassuolo (15 appearances), then to Gallipoli in January 2010 (6 caps). Then the player Hungarian, Romanian national under 18 Cristian Daminato - midfielder, born 1990, who will return to Italy after six months spent on loan Dinamo Bucharest (2 appearances) - and Marco Ezio Fossati midfielder born in 1992 who, at Inter from 2007 was part of the group of students first and then spring, in addition to having been summoned by the Italian national team under 17 and 19. "
milan1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 14:00   #89
fertygo
Battering Striker

Fav. Players: Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.

look to this pic and now I remember who he is.
FM Superstar
fertygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 03:30   #90
SENSACION7
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann View Post
Can someone please explain what is going on with the primavera, first of all we were supposed to be exchanging 3 of our most promising youngsters with genoa for 3 of their's but a month ago galliani stated that strasser, albertazzi, odumandi and verdi would be in the first team so what the hell is happening. Second point is why are inter letting some of their youngsters come to us especialy fossatti who is very highly rated i just dont understand how does it benifit inter apart from receiving a measly €7million can someone just clear all this up.
Merda Don't Need This Kid Since They Are Loaded In Their Primavera. Also Cutinho just made the first team...
SENSACION7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 03:38   #91
SENSACION7
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilak View Post
Just visited an Inter forum and was goin through this guys thread in that forum ..

He apparently was Inter's most promising youth player .. but is a Milan fan from childhood .. was with us till age 15 and went to Inter .. He refused a contract with Inter now even wen Moratti promised to promote him to first team and so have no option but to sell him .. That's how we ended up with him and Inter fans r real unhappy abt it .. He plays the Pirlo position too according to Inter fans and they r mad that they r making the same mistake again ..

The other 2 , the guy we r paying 5 million for , Merda fans r laughing their ass out .. They claim at 20 he parties more than Vierri and Ronaldo ever did in their life time , laziest player around ..

The Hungarian kid Attila's kind of an unknown .. Apparently he can play many positions all around the midfield ..
I Love This Info ! ! !
Old 28-07-2010, 20:05   #92
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Just seen some of his performances at WC u-17 last year, this kid is pretty much what we're looking for, a midfielder that moves well with the ball and off the ball, has great long range shootings, if he shines in the primavera, Allegri might put him in some Copa matches next season

Signature
People just want to be entertained, and that's what it is. Truth doesn't matter, because what's entertaining is what people are gonna gravitate towards.
Old 09-08-2010, 17:34   #93
Christian
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Pretty sure it's him that scores the last goal here, playing with nr 4 (Albertini??? ).

Last edited by Christian; 09-08-2010 at 17:36.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:58   #94
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Two assists:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xaz...world-cu_sport

Some good play:
http://www.fifa.com/u17worldcup/high...404/index.html

He has an arrogance to him a la totti. Respect

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:39   #95
RossoneroTifoso
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
Two assists:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xaz...world-cu_sport

Some good play:
http://www.fifa.com/u17worldcup/high...404/index.html

He has an arrogance to him a la totti. Respect
That second assist was Guti like

Signature
RossoneroTifoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:21   #96
anilak
AC Milan Icon

Inter forums are still mad abt the move saying Moratti did a Pirlo move again. They r so sure this will bite em in thier ass.

In a common forum , I saw even Juventus fans saying the same to Merda fans.

I see great things for him.

Seein Verdi, Merkel, Strasser play I am absolutely convinced those 3 will be solid Milan rotation players in 2 years time. Atleast in the squad of 18.

Fosatti, Hottor, De Sole, Ely etc are considered some of the best U-17 talents in the world. The new portugal kid's supposed to be one of the mids for the future too. One reason we r in this deep mess is cos we shd have done this 3 years back. We missed the train on Jovetic, Pastore, Hamsik etc wen all were available for 2-4 million. We ruined Georcuff cos we couldn't find space for him among our veterans.

Seeing our current interest in youth makes me wonder if our management actually can pull this off by bettering what Arsenal/Barca/Munich etc has done this decade if atleast half of the supposedly best youth talent from all around breaks through.
anilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:53   #97
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

I also hope that Albertini can really create that sort of Reserve league or making a B side that can play in lower league in Italy (such as Spanish methods) that would at least help the young players have the experience to play against older players without pressuring them to win something. The really2 talented youth could be ready to play in Serie A for us faster than this recent years.
There aren't many competitive teams in the Primavera at times, especially when you've got players that qualified to at least play in small teams or serie B, a good playing time with less pressure could help them grow faster.
I mean Fossati plays in the same youth WC with Coutinho and Neymar.. and he actually have pretty much the talent to be as good as them, but you can see the different when the other two already given the chance to play with senior players.. not saying that Fossati can't improve soon but, he could have at least make the bench in senior clubs..
although Inter pretty much waste him a bit last season as he didn't play as much as he should (Inter fans claim their Primavera coach doesn't really like Fossati's style, opting more physical, older midfielders purely for tactical reasons )

Signature

Last edited by Dwa Milan; 12-08-2010 at 08:00.
Old 12-08-2010, 13:56   #98
Susan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka, Montolivo, Bacca

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilak View Post
Inter forums are still mad abt the move saying Moratti did a Pirlo move again. They r so sure this will bite em in thier ass.
I hope in the future it will turn out to be such a good move like it was with Pirlo. In this case I hope the merda fans are right and it will bite them in the ass, as you say.
It would be fantastic if this happens and he maybe will be as important as Pirlo.
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 04:56   #99
SENSACION7
National Team Player

Primavera Drew In Comeback Fashion Today Vs. Solbiatese 2-2 Goal From Marco Ezio Fossati, Simone Andrea Ganz

Signature

" I keep up with our Youth, They are our Future "
Gamertag : Sensacion7
Old 26-08-2010, 05:40   #100
RossoneroTifoso
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio

Quote:
Originally Posted by SENSACION7 View Post
Primavera Drew In Comeback Fashion Today Vs. Solbiatese 2-2 Goal From Marco Ezio Fossati, Simone Andrea Ganz
Where can I find these goals?
Thanks.

Signature
RossoneroTifoso is offline   Reply With Quote