Adil Rami Thread

Mexes_5

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Kaka, Mexes, Pazzini
I would rather try for Astori, but his price 7m is fair for him i think. Not a world beater by any means, but solid enough

sucful

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
mediocre. We need players that play good in big games, not fodder ones

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
beast
keep
beast
keep
beast
keep
beast
keep
beast
keep
beast
keep
bad

SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Rami is so inconsistent, so prone to errors, no renewal."

"We should try for Astori, he's only 7 mil.."

92aHdS8.gif

92aHdS8.gif

92aHdS8.gif

92aHdS8.gif

Goodness me, this forum sometimes :lol::fp:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Wake me up when you can sell what you don't own.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
he's never been good in space.

if you keep a compact line and he gets to use his physicality you'll get better performances.

clean up our tactics, and find another CB

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol::lol::lol:

I'm done. Clever clown here doesn't even care about the point at hand. I'll let you suck off Urby while I'm outta here.

Don't give me that crap :lol:
You failed, I called you out on it, laugh it off, don't try to 'insult' me for it :fp:

And BTW, 'the point at hand':

He's had good performances, great performances and horrible performances.
Bad day to suck Rami..
Judge still out on him.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't give me that crap :lol:
You failed, I called you out on it, laugh it off, don't try to 'insult' me for it :fp:

And BTW, 'the point at hand':

I would suggest you take further English courses at your local university. Idiom study could help you much.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
if his form goes down from now on, he can leave

on the other hand if he starts performing better & better, he can stay

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Will an idiom study learn me how to sell things I don't own?

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
My open letter to everyone saying we shouldn't sign him based off of last night's game

LzZO8qF.gif

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
My open letter to everyone saying we shouldn't sign him based off of last night's game

LzZO8qF.gif

Based on only last night game? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

:lol::lol: Good joke. You do realize this bum had a hand in all 5 Atletico goals? His brainfarts over 2 legs cost us the tie. Not forgetting his awful performances against top teams like Juve, Napoli etc.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
:lol::lol: Good joke. You do realize this bum had a hand in all 5 Atletico goals? His brainfarts over 2 legs cost us the tie. Not forgetting his awful performances against top teams like Juve, Napoli etc.

Lies. The team's brainfarts cost us the tie. And his performances against Juve and Napoli were fine. It's clearly being partnered with Bonera that is the problem.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Lies. The team's brainfarts cost us the tie. And his performances against Juve and Napoli were fine. It's clearly being partnered with Bonera that is the problem.

Lies. Blinded by your hate for Bonera. Go and watch highlights Rami scored 5 for Atletico. Plus he looked like Bambi on ice against Juve/Napoli. Llorente/Tevez owned his ass.

Brutalitops

El Tigre Chino
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Reus, Abate, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Nesta, David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Poli, Cavani, ElSha
Lies. Blinded by your hate for Bonera. Go and watch highlights Rami scored 5 for Atletico. Plus he looked like Bambi on ice against Juve/Napoli. Llorente/Tevez owned his ass.

You've been going out of your way to trash Rami over and over.

I see he isn't TS heir but he is not even close to being one of our main issues. If we had a perfect squad, we might start tweaking the little leaks.

I believe we first are in dire need of other positions other than trying to get Rami out. Like him or not, he has been one of the best defenders so far, or do you suppose the likes of Bonera, Mexes, Zaccardo, etc.. could outdo him?

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Apparently Galliani has booked Alex on a freebie next year. I truly doubt that we'll sign both Alex and Rami (unless we sell both Zapata and Mexes which I don't think will happen).

Personally I think that Rami is an ok player who is more motivated than half of our team (remember how De Jong was in the first games after he came from injury?). Whether he's a good defender, we have time to find out till the end of the season. The fact that Valencia got a new coach means also that he's not in a real hurry to leave Valencia and might opt to go back.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta

Agree with you. When he was chasing a long ball, Rami got body checked by Tevez and he gave way. That is Tevez, a smaller man than Diego Costa. And what was he doing on Atletico's first goal? The classic case of watching the ball but not the man he's supposed to be marking. I know he was unlucky for the deflection that came off his body for the second goal but then again, why did he let Turan have the time to aim and take the volley?

He's simply not Milan standard. His 2 goals somehow glossed over his deficiencies.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Poor positioning & marking thus eye-watching the ball when we conceded, not that good in the air either & weak in 1-on-1 situation. We definitely should save 7m for better CB

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
RnB forum in the nutshell this week

"OMFG sell everyone!!!! "

:lol::lol:

Night Prowler

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
Eh, he's still our best defender. We should buy him, but he needs someone better and faster to complement him.

Schedule