The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Closed Thread

Old 27-01-2007, 00:50   #321
mcg70
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinogers
Thats harsh, I mean i've always known you are a keen Inter fan, atleast do the same for me.
i bet you have a secret love for celtic like you have a secret love for shemales and mickel arteta. your scared too tell yer tattoo steriod pumping loyalist friends that you really want to be a celt.
Old 27-01-2007, 00:51   #322
mcg70
Banned

Quote:
Your football chants are shite.
just like yer maws gobbles!
Old 27-01-2007, 00:52   #323
mcg70
Banned

Quote:
How many times do I have to tell you this..... ? IAM NOT A CELTIC FAN! The clue is in the title - GERS!

P.S. Even the Tims chants about priests, the IRA & Ireland are slightly better than "Celtic falling down tra la la la" - Even they wouldn't be scared of with gay songs like that

closet tim!
Old 27-01-2007, 00:53   #324
mcg70
Banned

Quote:
Thats harsh, I mean i've always known you are a keen Inter fan, atleast do the same for me.
aye u want tae get inta him ya fckn smelly auld hun poof!
Old 27-01-2007, 01:01   #325
mcg70
Banned

anyway, enough about that dirty fascist and racist "rinogers" his team and supporters are all active fascists and racists. they should be humbled and if possible, ignored, at every oppurtunity.
when celtic play in milan our fans will be gathering to remember: Andrea Esposito, Domenico Fiorani, Gian Antonio Bravin, Giulio Casiraghi, Renzo del Riccio, Umberto Fogagnolo, Tullio Galimberti, Vittorio Gasparini, Emidio Mastrodomenico, Salvatore Principato, Angelo Poletti, Andrea Ragni, Eraldo Soncini, LiberoTemolo, Vitale Vertemati. Hello, at piazzale Loreto. i apoligise for rising to scum like "rinogers" taunts. Hail Hail Celtic!
Old 27-01-2007, 06:46   #326
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Rinogers and mcg, either get a room or restrict your fight to PMs.

Spamming - like posting five times in ten minutes for no reason - is not allowed.

Signature
Old 27-01-2007, 12:07   #327
Rinogers
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Rino, Amoruso, Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcg70
anyway, enough about that dirty fascist and racist "rinogers" his team and supporters are all active fascists and racists. they should be humbled and if possible, ignored, at every oppurtunity.
when celtic play in milan our fans will be gathering to remember: Andrea Esposito, Domenico Fiorani, Gian Antonio Bravin, Giulio Casiraghi, Renzo del Riccio, Umberto Fogagnolo, Tullio Galimberti, Vittorio Gasparini, Emidio Mastrodomenico, Salvatore Principato, Angelo Poletti, Andrea Ragni, Eraldo Soncini, LiberoTemolo, Vitale Vertemati. Hello, at piazzale Loreto. i apoligise for rising to scum like "rinogers" taunts. Hail Hail Celtic!
Dear o' dear - look the Irishman thinks he's people, ain't that cute? However, we are THE PEEPEL!

*A correction for your history. Celtic is a club affiliated with terrorism, seperatism, catholicism, - facist ideals. While Rangers is the club of the PEEPEL with our loyalty to Queen, Church, Unions and Freemasons of the British Empire. And lets not forget your honourery chairman....

.... The Pope he is a Nazi.
He was in the Hitler Youth.
He likes the shag little boys,
Because he's a f***ing poof!
Old 27-01-2007, 13:28   #328
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinogers = LO TSAR
.... The Pope he is a Nazi.
He was in the Hitler Youth.
He likes the shag little boys,
Because he's a f***ing poof!
Redheaded (gay + closeted ?) lil altar boy fantasizing about getting shagged by the Pope... LOL... Sick.

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Old 27-01-2007, 14:46   #329
gj3
Return Of The King

Fav. Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, C.Ronaldo, Oddo, Gourcuff

came in here to talk about milan vs celtic...i'll just be leaving now.....
Old 27-01-2007, 21:20   #330
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Closed.

I've had enough of this shit. This was kept open long enough but some people insisted on crossing the line. Our apologies to those who just wanted to talk about the upcoming matches.

To the guilty parties: keep your sordid off-topic stories to yourselves. And if you deem it necessary to whine to the higher-ups, be my guest.

Signature

Last edited by BMWTaylor; 27-01-2007 at 21:25.
Closed Thread