The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

View Poll Results: How will it feel to watch Kaka play vs. Milan in the CL?
Excited 25 22.52%
Angry 10 9.01%
Sad 38 34.23%
Nervous 11 9.91%
Indifferent 27 24.32%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2010, 06:42   #561
ernesto
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco10 View Post
IM sorry to all Milan supporters............I was mad as hell when Rooney scored first goal....Just went to sleep.........United were the better team.........Now I have to go take shit from friends!!!
hah!!! i thought i was the only getting all those bullshit.. i cursed them out big time and threaten them for real today. i dont call those people friends who would try to piss you off more when u are feeling like shit.. i never did that to them in our past victories.. but, now, i AM going to!

Signature
“What is the definition of insanity?
It's doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."

ernesto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:46   #562
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
there is one person who is infinitely more influential than anyone else in this years champions league. one man. cissokho. if we had him we bought him we would win the CL. of this i am convinced. because of this fact:

cissokho = 2010's
I was about to go cry in the Cissoko thread ... again

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 16:54   #563
Marco10
Rookie

Fav. Players: Marco Van Basten, Paolo Maldini, Pippo Inzaghi, Alex Pato, Wayne Rooney, Robben, Sneidjer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernesto View Post
hah!!! i thought i was the only getting all those bullshit.. i cursed them out big time and threaten them for real today. i dont call those people friends who would try to piss you off more when u are feeling like shit.. i never did that to them in our past victories.. but, now, i AM going to!
Dude I just realised that.......United are shit......Milan/Leonardo just fielded a shitty squad period.........Did you see how United always had a player marking a Milan player.........Exactly, NOW WHY THE HELL WAS ROONEY FREE TO RUN.........WTF.........United suck and will always.......I HATE more than INter because of their freakin Shitty fans
Marco10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 20:14   #564
depuis1886
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco10 View Post
Dude I just realised that.......United are shit......Milan/Leonardo just fielded a shitty squad period.........Did you see how United always had a player marking a Milan player.........Exactly, NOW WHY THE HELL WAS ROONEY FREE TO RUN.........WTF.........United suck and will always.......I HATE more than INter because of their freakin Shitty fans
a team thats just put 7 past Milan over 2 legs and has been in the last 2 CL finals are "shit" are they? Man, thats intelligent thinking right there.
depuis1886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 23:24   #565
lexx
try and crack a smile

Fav. Players: costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard

i hope man city buy wayne rooney lol
lexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 00:47   #566
theduck7
AC Milan Legend

Ancelotti stands up for Milan
Thursday 11 March, 2010
Carlo Ancelotti insists Milan do not require “a revolution” after their Old Trafford nightmare. “At most they need a few adjustments.”

The Rossoneri were thrashed 4-0 by Manchester United, going out of the Champions League 7-2 on aggregate and prompting a very public autopsy of the team.

“Milan faced Manchester United, a squad of great quality who are in excellent form right now,” Chelsea boss Ancelotti told Sky Italia television.

“On top of that, they were missing important players like Alexandre Pato and Alessandro Nesta.”

Ancelotti left the club after seven years to take over at Stamford Bridge and was replaced by Leonardo, who changed the tactical system with Kaka’s departure.

“I don’t believe the Rossoneri need a revolution. In fact, they are highlighting important youngsters like Luca Antonini, Pato, Thiago Silva and Ignazio Abate.

“At most they need a few adjustments.”

I see this clown is still on Berlusconi's payroll, the arselicker, he's still a puppet-absolute cockwash Carlo
theduck7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2010, 05:39   #567
adieet
Senior Team Member

same result with a "250 mil transfer" team. lmao they are worst....next season will be better....come on berlusconi........
adieet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2010, 08:37   #568
Marco10
Rookie

Fav. Players: Marco Van Basten, Paolo Maldini, Pippo Inzaghi, Alex Pato, Wayne Rooney, Robben, Sneidjer

Quote:
Originally Posted by depuis1886 View Post
a team thats just put 7 past Milan over 2 legs and has been in the last 2 CL finals are "shit" are they? Man, thats intelligent thinking right there.
Ohkay have to agree with you, UNITED arent shit..........Just the INDIAN supporters here in South AFrica.........Make you hate UNited........Fair enough united is among the world's best........JUST NOT BETTER THAN MILAN........And as i said 'Milan never beat a better team"......Just fielded a crap squad and never mark there players
Marco10 is offline   Reply With Quote