The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2008, 20:40   #61
nowhereman
Primavera Player
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: India
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
I really don't know what's the matter with some of you people. All those who say we can't win the scudetto, fuck off. Realistically if we play our best, we'll be way ahead of any of the teams, as no italian club can match Milan when playing good. That's in our team, we play different football, sometimes it works, sometime it doesn't. Hopefully, this year we will do it.

Don't tell me that Inter are better than us at the moment, they nearly burnt out last season. With The Chosen One, I'm sure they'll fail miserably. Also, we can count on Juventus and Roma to kick their ass. Last but not least, they are ******ed merda.
If I remember correctly, during the last season, we scored roughly the same amount of points as Inter since the derby in December. Not to mention the hectic schedule in Jan/Feb because of World Cup.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 21:06   #62
drucurl
Banned
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
I really don't know what's the matter with some of you people. All those who say we can't win the scudetto, fuck off. Realistically if we play our best, we'll be way ahead of any of the teams, as no italian club can match Milan when playing good. That's in our team, we play different football, sometimes it works, sometime it doesn't. Hopefully, this year we will do it.

Don't tell me that Inter are better than us at the moment, they nearly burnt out last season. With The Chosen One, I'm sure they'll fail miserably. Also, we can count on Juventus and Roma to kick their ass. Last but not least, they are ******ed merda.
Inter ARE better.....damn these "oh we're milan we rock" posts are f**king annoying You are making Tsar look like a genius with this shit.

Can you just go up to Tera Patrick/Jessica Alba/ Beyonce etc and say "hey baby how 'bout it " and Expect her panties to drop NO!! HELL NO!!.....to do something Special you must HAVE something special!!!

How could we possibly compete with Inter who are potentially going to look like this :
(worse case lineup)


Caesar
Maicon-Cordoba-Chivu-Maxwell
Cambiasso
Mancini-Quaresma
Lampard
Ibra-Adriano

With
Dida
Zambrotta-Nesta-Kaladze-(some shit)
Gattuso-Pirlo-Flam
Kaka
Pato-Borriello

^ That means that we are THOROUGHLY owned in 6 out of the eleven positions on paper....and that's optimistically hoping that Pato is hopefully going to be better than Ibra. We only win 3 (Kaka>Lampard, Nesta>Everybody, Pato>Ibra)......hopefully we can tweak that up to four depending on how Pirlo plays.......Comparing the bench is even more depressing with the likes of Vieria, Balotelli, Samuel, Figo, Crespo, Jimenez and Cruz waiting in the wings to battle with Seedorf, Maldini, Paloschi Ambro Brocchi and Emerson

We aren't sure to get either Adebayor OR Ronaldinho and if they do there are HUGE questionmarks about either one being suited to Milan. One is tragically out of form and the other hasn't shown that he can hack it consistently.

Those who are pessimistic aren't any less fans of Milan....they are the more realistic guys who know they'll have a better shot at picking the chick up at the 7-11 than Jesse Jane
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 21:30   #63
Marcus
Costacurta Groupie
 
Marcus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Respubliko Makedonio
Fav. Players: Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
Inter ARE better.....damn these "oh we're milan we rock" posts are f**king annoying You are making Tsar look like a genius with this shit.

Can you just go up to Tera Patrick/Jessica Alba/ Beyonce etc and say "hey baby how 'bout it " and Expect her panties to drop NO!! HELL NO!!.....to do something Special you must HAVE something special!!!

How could we possibly compete with Inter who are potentially going to look like this :
(worse case lineup)


Caesar
Maicon-Cordoba-Chivu-Maxwell
Cambiasso
Mancini-Quaresma
Lampard
Ibra-Adriano

With
Dida
Zambrotta-Nesta-Kaladze-(some shit)
Gattuso-Pirlo-Flam
Kaka
Pato-Borriello

^ That means that we are THOROUGHLY owned in 6 out of the eleven positions on paper....and that's optimistically hoping that Pato is hopefully going to be better than Ibra. We only win 3 (Kaka>Lampard, Nesta>Everybody, Pato>Ibra)......hopefully we can tweak that up to four depending on how Pirlo plays.......Comparing the bench is even more depressing with the likes of Vieria, Balotelli, Samuel, Figo, Crespo, Jimenez and Cruz waiting in the wings to battle with Seedorf, Maldini, Paloschi Ambro Brocchi and Emerson

We aren't sure to get either Adebayor OR Ronaldinho and if they do there are HUGE questionmarks about either one being suited to Milan. One is tragically out of form and the other hasn't shown that he can hack it consistently.

Those who are pessimistic aren't any less fans of Milan....they are the more realistic guys who know they'll have a better shot at picking the chick up at the 7-11 than Jesse Jane
Bah, Inter had maybe the best squad of paper for the past 20 years, and we all know how it turned out.

You should know that.

As for the team squad, you can't compare the teams head to head. Last year, with our main striker (at least what he was supposed to be) out, and our cock in defense (Nesta) out, we managed to defeat them.

And Lampard sucks ass, overrated.

Don't ever claim Merda are better than Milan. They have a loser's aura around them. Hope the fags die.

However, this is not the thread for this.

I remember the time we played Dortmund in the UEFA Cup, some years ago. We lost the first match 4-0, and led by 2-0 at half time at the rematch.
Could have died that game...


Signature

Last edited by Marcus; 10-07-2008 at 21:36.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 21:42   #64
Cristina
Super Moderator
 
Cristina's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Default


. . . . Why not?
Cristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 21:50   #65
Tsar
Banned
 
Tsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In Exile
Default

^Dru's right, you make it far to easy. *

Who cares about who had the best squad 20 years ago, look at the last league table to see how good Milan's squad is now. Clearly then alot needs to be done for Milan to catch up with Inter on that gap alone. But then factor in that Inter are strengthening with a more active transfer campaign and a new manager - the best in the bussiness. Milan are still very far of that high standard, the only thing you can be happy about is Roma suicide in selling their key players for peanuts - maybe you can catch them, maybe.


Property of Internazionale Milano.

* We need some Biscione smiles.
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 21:50   #66
drucurl
Banned
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Bah, Inter had maybe the best squad of paper for the past 20 years, and we all know how it turned out.You should know that. As for the team squad, you can't compare the teams head to head. Last year, with our main striker (at least what he was supposed to be) out, and our cock in defense (Nesta) out, we managed to defeat them. And Lampard sucks ass, overrated. Don't ever claim Merda are better than Milan. They have a loser's aura around them. Hope the fags die.However, this is not the thread for this.
I remember the time we played Dortmund in the UEFA Cup, some years ago. We lost the first match 4-0, and led by 2-0 at half time at the rematch.
Could have died that game...
Yes I hope the fags die too but you don't walk up to a 200 Lb kung fu master fag who has an AK-47 slung over his shoulder and slap him on the face with your lace gloves in a dark alley and challenge him to a duel....both you and your ass are screwed

I already said Kaka> Lamps but in many other positions Inter are owning us atm. In case you didn't notice the loser's aura left a while ago and is moonlighting as hair around Galliani's head

The smaller teams have a knack for raping us....I remember the Dortmund game (NOW THAT WAS THE TIME WE SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT AMOROSO ) So the odds that we'll be Bayern and some young upstart team will be Zenith are quite high
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 21:57   #67
Marcus
Costacurta Groupie
 
Marcus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Respubliko Makedonio
Fav. Players: Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsar
^Dru's right, you make it far to easy. *

Who cares about who had the best squad 20 years ago, look at the last league table to see how good Milan's squad is now. Clearly then alot needs to be done for Milan to catch up with Inter on that gap alone. But then factor in that Inter are strengthening with a more active transfer campaign and a new manager - the best in the bussiness. Milan are still very far of that high standard, the only thing you can be happy about is Roma suicide in selling their key players for peanuts - maybe you can catch them, maybe.


Property of Internazionale Milano.

* We need some Biscione smiles.
Blow me, and die afterwards.


Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
Yes I hope the fags die too but you don't walk up to a 200 Lb kung fu master fag who has an AK-47 slung over his shoulder and slap him on the face with your lace gloves in a dark alley and challenge him to a duel....both you and your ass are screwed

I already said Kaka> Lamps but in many other positions Inter are owning us atm. In case you didn't notice the loser's aura left a while ago and is moonlighting as hair around Galliani's head

The smaller teams have a knack for raping us....I remember the Dortmund game (NOW THAT WAS THE TIME WE SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT AMOROSO ) So the odds that we'll be Bayern and some young upstart team will be Zenith are quite high
As you may know, position comparison is pretty stupid, and far from a realistic view. Like you said, we get raped by smaller clubs, to which we are superior in every position. I just hope that given the fact that the sum is greater than it's parts, our team will click with any players we have, and play our game. It's all I ask for. I don't care about the Scudetto, or the Champions League, I just want us to play good games, like the Milan I knew once. That is what we didn't have last season. We didn't win everything, nor sign everyone every season, yet we were satisfied. I don't see me changing anytime soon.


Signature
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 22:20   #68
drucurl
Banned
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
As you may know, position comparison is pretty stupid, and far from a realistic view. Like you said, we get raped by smaller clubs, to which we are superior in every position. I just hope that given the fact that the sum is greater than it's parts, our team will click with any players we have, and play our game. It's all I ask for. I don't care about the Scudetto, or the Champions League, I just want us to play good games, like the Milan I knew once. That is what we didn't have last season. We didn't win everything, nor sign everyone every season, yet we were satisfied. I don't see me changing anytime soon.
Dude I must commend your enthusiasm but you really have to wake up....we have PROBLEMS....no amount of "we can do it if we try" speeches are going to correct
1)No left side
2)No Nesta/Pirlo/Kaka backup
3)No #9 striker (hoping for Ronaldo to return but we all know how that might go)
4)No reliable keeper(" " Dida " " " " " " " " "
")
5)Lack of speed (Kaka and Pato aside)

Being Milan doesn't give us the godgiven right to win. Yes I agree that it's not only NAMES that make a team but if a team has PROBLEMS/Weaknesses that's different. Add this to the fact that JuveInter, Real, Barca etc have been REINFORCING their squads and it doesn't look good. Inter usually had the better ATTACKING names on paper but that Inter is long gone. They have a BALANCED squad not 5 DM's and No strikers. They are upgrading their wing play by replacing Stankovic and Figo with Mancini and most likely Quaresma.

All we have done is added an admittedly quality player in Zambrotta to the right wing. But there are question marks over even him. The other thing we have done is add another DM to go along with Brocchi, Emerson, Gattuso, Ambro....and are offering our only other pure CAM to Arsenal for a striker that is about as clinical as a spoon.

I honestly thought that the Brocchi factor would have thought us something regarding Borriello.....Brocchi was fantastic @ Fiorentina....THAT'S why he was taken back in the first place....but it's clear that he can't survive here.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:01   #69
Cristina
Super Moderator
 
Cristina's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Default

Well.. there's always 4th spot. -_-
Cristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:43   #70
Marcus
Costacurta Groupie
 
Marcus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Respubliko Makedonio
Fav. Players: Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
Dude I must commend your enthusiasm but you really have to wake up....we have PROBLEMS....no amount of "we can do it if we try" speeches are going to correct
1)No left side
2)No Nesta/Pirlo/Kaka backup
3)No #9 striker (hoping for Ronaldo to return but we all know how that might go)
4)No reliable keeper(" " Dida " " " " " " " " "
")
5)Lack of speed (Kaka and Pato aside)

Being Milan doesn't give us the godgiven right to win. Yes I agree that it's not only NAMES that make a team but if a team has PROBLEMS/Weaknesses that's different. Add this to the fact that JuveInter, Real, Barca etc have been REINFORCING their squads and it doesn't look good. Inter usually had the better ATTACKING names on paper but that Inter is long gone. They have a BALANCED squad not 5 DM's and No strikers. They are upgrading their wing play by replacing Stankovic and Figo with Mancini and most likely Quaresma.

All we have done is added an admittedly quality player in Zambrotta to the right wing. But there are question marks over even him. The other thing we have done is add another DM to go along with Brocchi, Emerson, Gattuso, Ambro....and are offering our only other pure CAM to Arsenal for a striker that is about as clinical as a spoon.

I honestly thought that the Brocchi factor would have thought us something regarding Borriello.....Brocchi was fantastic @ Fiorentina....THAT'S why he was taken back in the first place....but it's clear that he can't survive here.
1. I'd expect Carlo to field Zambro on the left and Oddo on the right. They will to the job for starters, but I agree, a left back would be welcomed. If you ask me, my dream would be Grosso, no matter what.

2. Hopefully Bonera/Darmian will be able to fit Nesta's shoes. Bonera is good, but lacks something. Don't forget we also have Maldini at the center, which is reliable.

3. As n9 is concerned, I'd expect Kaka to move forward as second striker, with Pato/Borriello up front, sort of like Totti with Vucinic. Don't forget Inzaghi who can also perform as a Joker. I'm not saying things are peachy, but we can hang on. A world class striker must be signed either now, or January. And, as you said, R9 just might come back.

4. Abbiati is a good keeper. I remember going nuts after Carlo decided to bench him in favor of Dida. Never really understood why he did that.

5. Milan rarely plays a pacy game. We are only weaker at wing-backs, as Zabro/Oddo are slower than Sergi/Cafu. But to say the truth, as long as they don't under perform, we're good in that department. And I almost remembered, Jankulovski is a hell of a player, if he overcomes the injuries. At the Euro he was good IMHO.


As for Merda? They just change the team to suit the Fucktard One's needs, and that may work against them. Serie A is rarely played with wings, as the defense is far more organized against such attacks. That will leave Merda with noone at the back, and we all know how deadly {insert serie a team here} is on counter attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka_Milan
Well.. there's always 4th spot. -_-
We might just as well bend over.


Signature
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:17   #71
ecI
National Team Player
 
ecI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Pippo, Nesta, Baresi, C. Vela, Kaka, Ochoa, Antonini, Pato, T. Silva
Default

II don't see why no one has faith in Abbiati, the guy is young for a keeper and he was great before he got benched, and about leftbacks, we got Antonini.


Signature
TS+KVP <33333
ecI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:27   #72
paijo17
BAyond Godlike
 
paijo17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Frozen Throne
Fav. Players: Maldini.. Kaka.. Pirlo.. Gattuso.. Ibou.. Zizou.. Collymore etc. haha..
Default

Abbiati was the next world class GK

I believe that prediction left something
give him a chance to prove it...


Signature
paijo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:44   #73
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One
 
Sasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Urrth
Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus

3. As n9 is concerned, I'd expect Kaka to move forward as second striker, with Pato/Borriello up front, sort of like Totti with Vucinic. Don't forget Inzaghi who can also perform as a Joker. I'm not saying things are peachy, but we can hang on. A world class striker must be signed either now, or January. And, as you said, R9 just might come back.
Agree with all your other points but that bolded part is ridiculous.


Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 15:54   #74
Marcus
Costacurta Groupie
 
Marcus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Respubliko Makedonio
Fav. Players: Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanoMichael
Agree with all your other points but that bolded part is ridiculous.
Well, you've gotta be civil And knowing our management, it is possible.


Signature
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 17:01   #75
Cristina
Super Moderator
 
Cristina's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Default

No doubt we need more signings to even challenge for the Scudetto and the UEFA Cup, that's a given.
Let's hope something happens.

PS. MilanoMichael your avatar is awsome.
Cristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 17:20   #76
Milanista10
FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
 
Milanista10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: STL, Montreal
Fav. Players: Maldini, Baresi
Default

R9 will only come back, like Galliani said, if he loses some weight.
That is about as likely as the US pulling out of Iraq under the Bush regime. WON'T HAPPEN


Signature

Massimo Oddo: winner of the 2007 Rocky Marciano award for Abruzzese athlete of the year
Milanista10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 22:44   #77
Kuzimoto
Forza Milan!!!!
 
Kuzimoto's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Milano
Fav. Players: Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paijo17
Abbiati was the next world class GK

I believe that prediction left something
give him a chance to prove it...
i remember how he helped us,when we beat juve two seasons ago
Kuzimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 23:00   #78
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One
 
Sasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Urrth
Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista10
R9 will only come back, like Galliani said, if he loses some weight.
That is about as likely as the US pulling out of Iraq under the Bush regime. WON'T HAPPEN
www.instantrimshot.com


Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 02:08   #79
Gatorbasu
World Cup Winner
 
Gatorbasu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chicago, USA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsar
^ Eh NO. Winning the UEFA Cup proves nothing except you are a crappy club that enjoyed a long trip across Europe. Super Cup isn't even worth the scrap value of the metal its made from.
BTW, just to point, the value of scrap metal has gone up nearly 500% in last 3 years. Thanks to Globalization and the tremendous demand of steel from BRIC (Brazil, Russia, China and India)... As a matter of fact their prices are changing the landscape of the trucking industry in developed nations for removing scrap metal from the construction sites .... Pretty boring stuff....

Also, I think SUPERCOPA is more important than UEFA cup ....


Signature
!!Milan wins it all !!

Forza MILANO

Last edited by Gatorbasu; 12-07-2008 at 02:12.
Gatorbasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 05:15   #80
MilanFan009
A.P.7.
 
MilanFan009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fav. Players: Kaka', Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta, Pato, Buffon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanoMichael
HAHAHAHA Milanista10 got N00B3D lol


Signature

No one can touch our KAKA'!!!
MilanFan009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:02.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.