The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Closed Thread

Old 13-05-2006, 14:47   #61
Rustamka_Ambro
Milanista 23

Fav. Players: Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy1969
I do care who plays for us, as everyone I have players I like and dislike, players I love and hate (in a sportmanship manner), but in the end what I support is not the players, but the team, the logo, the banner, the colours. Be it Sheva or John Doe that wears number 7, if we play for the scudetto in Serie A or fight relegation in Serie C2, Milan is my team, and that it will remain for ever.

Also, the more I think about this, the more I tell myself it's better for Milan to let him go, if he expresses his "desire" to go elsewhere he can't give himself with all his heart and 100% to Milan anyways, even if he stays.

I feel backstabbed and betrayed by someone that I trusted 100%, I thought he was made from the same material as Maldini and Baresi are made of, where the club love goes before anything else, but I was wrong. And it hurts, it hurts a lot.

I'm not mad at you Sheva, just dissapointed in you, and very sad.
Well said... Even if he stays now, he already broken so many hearts that it is better for him to leave now.... You can not put together the broken glass and the even worse the broken heart...
Old 13-05-2006, 15:01   #62
Torcida
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9

signed
Old 13-05-2006, 15:18   #63
persik
National Team Player

Повідомляє: Спорт-Експрес
Джерело: Milan Chanel

Півзахисник "Мілана" Кларенс Зеедорф зізнався в своєму інтерв’ю, що в разі уходу з команди форварда національної збірної України Андрія Шевченко він надзвичайно засмутиться, повідомляє "Спорт-Експрес".
"Колись я йшов з "Реалу" практично так само, як Шевченко йде з "Мілану". Я не думав про гроші, я думав про себе. Але я не можу не визнати, що дуже засмучусь, якщо Шева піде з нашої команди. З ним ми планували домогтися великих перемог, але я все ще сподіваюсь та маю надію зіграти з ним разом у Мілані", - сказав він. В інтерв'ю Milan Channel.

This is translation of Clarence Seedorf’s interview he gave to Milan Chanel, published in Ukrainian news. (My translation from Ukrainian language)

The midfielder of AC Milan Clarence Seedorf has admitted during his interview to Milan Chanel that he will be very upset if the forward of Ukrainian National Team and till now of AC Milan Andriy Shevchenko leaves his present club.

“Once I left Real Madrid, almost in the same way Sheva is supposed to leave I went to another team not cause of money but only cause of personal problem”. “But I have only to admit – for me it would be a very hard news if Sheva leaves. We have expected to reach together biggest goals and wins with Andriy . But I still hope and don’t stop expecting to play further with Sheva in Milan together” – told Seedorf to Milan Chanel.

П

Signature

are there any differences???

case 1 case 2
Old 13-05-2006, 15:39   #64
makaveli
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..

signed it. number reached almost 400. a little advise to all of you: jost post your link to your friends and ask them to sing it as doing a favour to you. i did that with some of my friend's who aren't Milan fans and they've signed it for me. Anyone know's for sure that his wife is the main reason he want's to leave? the source of that news or just your guess?
Old 13-05-2006, 15:40   #65
bill0621
Primavera Player

Signed...

I still can't imagine a Milan without Sheva leading the attack.
It'll be really a shame if Milan loses him for whatever reasons. Milan, dislike Juve, has never trade its identity players for money.

Who says money can't buy everything?!
Old 13-05-2006, 15:56   #66
black-eagle
Only ACM -

Fav. Players: Kaká,Pato,Sheva

390 signed total hope more!!!
Old 13-05-2006, 16:00   #67
WILL2K
Magical Milan

Fav. Players: Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou . All Milan players are my fav .players..;-)

It will be very sad to lose Sheva to Chelsea . It will be more sad if we happen to meet Chelsea in next yr's CL match with Sheva helping his team score against us . Somehow we must manage to survive and the responsibility will fall to Pippo + Gila + new striker . arghh .
Old 13-05-2006, 16:02   #68
persik
National Team Player

GALLIANI: 'Milan will not sell Shevchenko'
13/05/2006

MILANELLO - Galliani on Shevchenko: 'Berlusconi's Milan has never sold a player for money. Shevchenko has a three-year contract and from our point of view he will remain at Milan. We talking about the player who has scored the most goals for Milan in the last 50 years, we are talking about a great player. If Shevchenko asks for a transfer, we will face that problem. I must be clear, for the fans whom I feel great responsibility, that Shevchenko will not be sold. It's been two years since Peter Kenyon and Roman Abramovich asked for Shevchenko and we said no. We don't need the money from Chelsea, we don't need to sell players for money. Sheva not only spoke to Berlusconi but to me, there has been no transfer request. We continue to hope that Sheva does not leave, Milan does not sell Shevchenko but we'll face the problem when Sheva places it

Signature

are there any differences???

case 1 case 2
Old 13-05-2006, 16:18   #69
marconico
Rookie

Fav. Players: All Rossonero player!!

Sheva want to leave due to family reason..???

I smell something fishy here..i think he hide something from us...
coz it doesnt make any sense if he say because of family reason...
he has everything in italy..even Berlusconi backing...even his wife is not briton...
if he say due to family reason,he should return to Ukraine,instead of move to England..(like Stam did return to holland)

and how in earth he will survive in London...even Crespo is alone in London and want to go back in italy...

what's u hiding from us,sheva??
Old 13-05-2006, 16:53   #70
MaGasTeR
Pride of Yorkshire

Fav. Players: Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini

Done.
Only 400 signatures ?

Signature
After all that you really do have to ask yourself if it was all worth it... course it fucking was!
Old 13-05-2006, 17:50   #71
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyara
I've sent the petition link to all the emails on both Sheva's and Milan's official websites.

Any other suggestions ladies and gents?
find someone to seduce him
Old 13-05-2006, 18:01   #72
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

This is really ridicules…..
Ppl who don’t care & ppl who hate Sheva & ppl who think he betrayed us ………..

Any1 who say he doesn’t care if Sheva left then he doesn’t care that Milan possess the best.

I don’t hate him & I will b excited 2 witness his adventure + support Chelsea coz of him not more than Milan but like my second best or maybe third after Barca.

He didn’t betrayed us coz he is a pro player & pro player can change team or else we wouldn’t have him from the first place & he will b still playing with D.Kiev.
He will give us the biggest deal of Milan history ---- > around $90mil or so.
He didn’t wait till he is free like Henry or Ballack.

I am sad coz he is leaving + want him 2 stay coz he is the best out there.
But he is unhappy & am ready 2 let him go 2 find happiness but with bitter tast.

Signature
Old 13-05-2006, 18:28   #73
DugiNesta
the epic #3

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

447 total We can do better.

Signature
Old 13-05-2006, 19:38   #74
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Fav. Players: Maldini , Kaká

Quote:
Originally Posted by DugiNesta
447 total We can do better.
There are less than 20 hours since we opened it , there are 477 already .. thats a success .. we expect more and more ..

Signature
He is football’s Mohamed Ali – he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.
Old 13-05-2006, 20:31   #75
vani_pirlo_21
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,

526 signatures...

Last edited by vani_pirlo_21; 13-05-2006 at 20:35.
Old 13-05-2006, 20:51   #76
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

i'm not goin' to sign the petition... sorry... since he's heart is no longer at Milan... he can leave...
Old 13-05-2006, 21:16   #77
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Fav. Players: Maldini , Kaká

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz
i'm not goin' to sign the petition... sorry... since he's heart is no longer at Milan... he can leave...
We are just doing this to show him that we still want him to remain with us , he didnt gave the defitinive answer .. so there is space for us to make our contribution ..

We are not forcing anyone to sign , but like a real Milan fan , everyone should sign since he is the best second striker we ever had...

Signature
He is football’s Mohamed Ali – he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.
Old 13-05-2006, 21:30   #78
Yuchen Li
58 unbeaten !

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino

I doubt if Sheva really has enough time to read this petition..... None knows what is the real reason except Sheva and his family... Maybe our managers or even Ancelotti knows something but they wouldn't let us know that..

Sheva is the best striker during these 10 years... 20 years ago, Basten was the best striker... Unfortunately, he just played in Milan only 6 years because of the injured.. Sheva also only played in Milan 6 years, but the problem is not injury...

I am very sad.... even if Sheva finally can stay in Milan, i think a lot of people inlcude me would still unhappy a long time...

Signature

people laugh and people cry

some give up and some always try

some say "Hi" and some say "Bye"

others may forget you but never I

http://www.geocities.com/lyc_fish/loveandkiss.html
Old 13-05-2006, 21:30   #79
Milanista10
FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE

Fav. Players: Maldini, Baresi

its a shame if he cant stay

Signature

Massimo Oddo: winner of the 2007 Rocky Marciano award for Abruzzese athlete of the year
Old 13-05-2006, 22:15   #80
Rasha
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Kaka,Gila,Inzaghi and Nesta...

I've signed too

Signature
FoRzA MiLaN

Closed Thread