The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 12-05-2006, 17:14   #41
Milanista10
FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE

Fav. Players: Maldini, Baresi

Quote:
Originally Posted by besikaka
If AC Milan are also involved , I will never watch Milan again.
I am a die-hard fan, if milan were to get relegated to serie C1A, even if they were relegated to The lowest division possible, I would still follow them. In hard times like this we must support Milan, even if they did wrong. Forza Milan forever

Signature

Massimo Oddo: winner of the 2007 Rocky Marciano award for Abruzzese athlete of the year
Milanista10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 17:23   #42
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaizka22
We still don't know the level of Milan involvement. You don't think Juve will just sit back and watch when Moggi is being lynched be the media, do you? They will use their power over the media and whatever governing body to drag other clubs too. They won't want to go down alone if the whole case will prove to be bigger. For me, it's as simple as that.

And I will still watch Milan even if we play on Serie B. When we were relegated in the early 80s, we sold more season ticket holder than Inter who was playing in Serie A. Why can't we stick with them when things are bad? If Baresi and Massaro did it, why can't we? Let's prove the world that we're not a bunch of glory hunters who support teams who's winning matches and titles. Although I will have great difficulty watching the game because I don't think the TV will show Serie B matches.
I said I wont support/defend G&B but I didn’t say I wont support Milan.
Milan is my team no matter if we r in serieA or serieB.
But Milan & the ppl in charge in Milan are 2 different things.

If there is ppl on our board that r cheating then I will hope that they go 2 jail 4 the good of Milan.

All of this of course IF we r involved & that’s not proven yet.

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 17:24   #43
TheGrinch
World Cup Winner

It wouldn't be the first time that we have to go to Serie B...hopefully this won't happen again.
I was really surprised yesterday that we weren't named, because as long as Berlusconi is involved, there is something in the air...

Forza Milan...FOREVER

Signature
The next champion for Galliani - coming soon in golden letters on acmilan.com!
TheGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 17:25   #44
Milanista10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
I said I wont support/defend G&B but I didn’t say I wont support Milan.
Milan is my team no matter if we r in serieA or serieB.
But Milan & the ppl in charge in Milan are 2 different things.

If there is ppl on our board that r cheating then I will hope that they go 2 jail 4 the good of Milan.

All of this of course IF we r involved & that’s not proven yet.

well said wild

Signature

Massimo Oddo: winner of the 2007 Rocky Marciano award for Abruzzese athlete of the year
Old 12-05-2006, 17:55   #45
Billy1969
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso

I knew this would happen and now all the Juventus team, supporters and other pigs are chanting in choir : "Look the big bad Milan did it!" LMAO, We didn't win anything for the last two years There is nothing there And of course, when I started to support the Rossoneri they were in B, so hey I don't care where they play, Milan per sempre would just be a bitch not be able to watch or hear the matches live hehe
Billy1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 18:33   #46
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Fav. Players: Maldini , Kaká

To much panic , we are already talking for Seria B , if we go to Seria B than Juventus should go out from football , lets get real , ofcourse they will investigate Milan since Milan came second in standings last season ... I dont see anything bad on it .. but when you look to Juventus they are in deep shit in every corner .. they busted Moggi not Galliani .. if they busted Galliani I would have used the same words like I use for Moggi .. I just want to watch pure football , if not 100 % ... than 90 % ..

FORZA FAIR PLAY !
Besi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 18:49   #47
black-eagle
Only ACM -

Fav. Players: Kaká,Pato,Sheva

Quote:
Originally Posted by besikaka
To much panic , we are already talking for Seria B , if we go to Seria B than Juventus should go out from football , lets get real , ofcourse they will investigate Milan since Milan came second in standings last season ... I dont see anything bad on it .. but when you look to Juventus they are in deep shit in every corner .. they busted Moggi not Galliani .. if they busted Galliani I would have used the same words like I use for Moggi .. I just want to watch pure football , if not 100 % ... than 90 % ..

FORZA FAIR PLAY !
besi kallxom bre qka o ka bohet se sen spo mar vesh
black-eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 19:11   #48
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

MILANO - L'A.C. Milan respinge qualsiasi addebito che possa porre in discussione la correttezza e la limpidezza del comportamento dei suoi dirigenti ed è sicuro che la verità dei fatti sarà agevolmente e rapidamente accertata.
acmilan.com

We haven't done anything

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 19:42   #49
Billy1969
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso

Great! I can read Italian a bit and try to traduct the post above :

AC Milan assures it's staff, board and players do all their meetings/ decisions in perfect transparancy and in the most correct way. We will do everything possible to ressure our fans and the football world that the truth and facts will be certain to everyone.

If someone can traduct this better please do so, this was just an attempt to make the general content of the message quoted above understandeable to everyone on the forum
Billy1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 20:35   #50
menon_inc
¤ I Still Believe ¤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy1969
Great! I can read Italian a bit and try to traduct the post above :

AC Milan assures it's staff, board and players do all their meetings/ decisions in perfect transparancy and in the most correct way. We will do everything possible to ressure our fans and the football world that the truth and facts will be certain to everyone.

If someone can traduct this better please do so, this was just an attempt to make the general content of the message quoted above understandeable to everyone on the forum
Thanks man...i feel a lil better with that reassurance...

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 20:44   #51
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by menon_inc
Thanks man...i feel a lil better with that reassurance...
ROFL
Ain't that what Giraudo practically said?

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 20:59   #52
Milanista10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
ROFL
Ain't that what Giraudo practically said?
more or less lol, i wont sleep til this shitboat sinks. why couldnt this have just been swept under the rug and investigated when i die so i dont have to experience it!!

Signature

Old 12-05-2006, 21:43   #53
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

It was a time bomb. As soon as they descover Juventus, of course they were going to go with the rest(specially if we already knew Juve's slogan probably was "if I'm going down, you're going down with me), and why not Milan? After all our president and vicepresident aren't exactly known for being clean either. If anything happens, well I will feel indignated, as a football fan, but I will support Milan no matter what.

I just hope that other leagues look at this, cause I know this not only happens in Italy, this is something that is hurting almost every single corner were football is important.

As a football fan first, I want all this shit to clean up, I demand it.

PS= Don't panic untill someone finds proves.
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 21:43   #54
scarecrows
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by black-eagle
besi kallxom bre qka o ka bohet se sen spo mar vesh

PM me if you need any info in Albanian

Signature
scarecrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 21:49   #55
scarecrows
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
MILANO - L'A.C. Milan respinge qualsiasi addebito che possa porre in discussione la correttezza e la limpidezza del comportamento dei suoi dirigenti ed è sicuro che la verità dei fatti sarà agevolmente e rapidamente accertata.
acmilan.com

We haven't done anything

that's kinda relieving but it's not that they can go out saying "ok, we did this"

*fingers crossed*

Signature
scarecrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 21:51   #56
MilanLover1899
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso

we got punished onces for these stupid actions in the 80's .. we wouldn't be that stupid .. we are not corrupted epo Juve ... they should be punished and relagated
MilanLover1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 23:14   #57
dida
>>*ł)*I*ł)*@*<<

Fav. Players: *Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*

i can´t beilive this,i will allways support milan,but it will never be like before if tihs all shit is true..i allways hated when someone cheats in football,but milan,this is impossible...
dida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 23:20   #58
SouthClaw
Master of Hadou

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi

Juve are cheats and scoundrels. Anyone who's watched their Serie A matches vs their UEFA matches can verify that. It's amazing how much they get away with and how easily they get calls when they are playing in Serie A. It seems pretty clear to me. Perhaps my mind is tainted because I'm a Milan supporter, but I'm sure I'd feel the same way if I wasn't. Juve fans knew their team was a bunch of cheats and they winked it off like the Argentinian fans in 1986.

So now for Milan being investigated. When there are such serious charges against one team, it seems logical to investigate another powerhouse which COULD if it wanted undertake such activities. B+G certainly have the abilities to do so. If you look at how matches have been called for the past few years, it's pretty obvious that we haven't had the advantages Juve did. I think this investigation on Milan is just a case of the investigators trying to appear as if they are doing a thorough job. I am confident that Milan will be vindicated. I look forward to seeing the zebras playing in low level Italian soccer.
SouthClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 23:46   #59
brajo
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
And who are you ?

Presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, not a court of public opinion, that's how it goes, hypocrite
OMG, you must be a rocket scientist! Thank you for enlightening us with your magnificient wisdom, oh Great One... Go cure your personal frustrations somewhere else instead of bitchin' around here. I'm surely not going to lower myself on your levels and start insulting people in an Internet forum, that's so pathetic and it deserves nothing but a big...

brajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 23:57   #60
brajo
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
Crawl back under your rock, TROLL.

30+ posts of DRIVEL a day, you're seriously disturbed
Look who's talking...

...sharing wisdom for over three years - THE GREAT SENSEI !!!

Last edited by brajo; 13-05-2006 at 00:01.
brajo is offline   Reply With Quote