The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 13-05-2006, 00:07   #61
Leia
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymilangirl
i'm sure they will

berlusconi isn't just rich he is smart too
moggi is just plainstupid

we will get out of this with a clean name...no worldclass footballteam's are 100% innocent...but they can hide the evidence...fortunatly moggi mised some trash when he was cleaning up
Wowwwww.....
Leia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 02:39   #62
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Boy, first several players are considering leaving the club, and now this. Whatever acmilan.com says doesn't mean a hill of beans. They're not going to admit guilt on their own site.

Earth to Silvio and Baldie: Your team is falling apart, and fast.

Signature

Last edited by BMWTaylor; 13-05-2006 at 02:42.
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 04:23   #63
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

If Milan said nothing happend, then nothing happend.

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 04:50   #64
Yuchen Li
58 unbeaten !

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino

Even if Milan really had cheated and then would sent to Serie B, i would still support Milan..... Because we are the people in the world, all of us would make mistakes + we shouldn't afraid the mistakes if we are really good people. Same as for Milan, if they really cheated, i didn't sad or leave Milan, because i think Milan would come back + i wouldn't forget how many times Milan bring happy things for me.

And i hope Milan will safe + Juve go to Serie B after the investigation.

I supprot Milan not only because they are the best right now, because they were the best + they would the best in the future + they are always the best in my heart !!!

Signature

people laugh and people cry

some give up and some always try

some say "Hi" and some say "Bye"

others may forget you but never I

http://www.geocities.com/lyc_fish/loveandkiss.html
Yuchen Li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 05:48   #65
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
Boy, first several players are considering leaving the club, and now this. Whatever acmilan.com says doesn't mean a hill of beans. They're not going to admit guilt on their own site.

Earth to Silvio and Baldie: Your team is falling apart, and fast.
+Berlusconi lost his PM position for his own stupidness + Baldie is going to face big problems at the Lega Calcio...not a good moment to be either one of them.
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 08:16   #66
Rex

I just wish Galliani's position (with this case came up which everything is still premature) as Lega Calcio President doesn't get strongly involved with wiretapping, match fixing, payoff, mob's 'kill and run' alike type and anything else would have been ruined Milan or management that might cause to dig their own grave. How embarrassing if this 'Italian scandal' REALLY associates + happens to Milan.

I need this all clear in the end.

Signature
Veni, Vidi, Vici

Il Grande MILAN
MILANO SIAMO NOI

Last edited by Rex; 13-05-2006 at 08:18.
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 08:37   #67
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brajo
Look who's talking...

...sharing wisdom for over three years - THE GREAT SENSEI !!!
hehe....i like you, dude...hehe

my point exactly
crazymilangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 09:18   #68
Pipa
Rotten Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
I said I wont support/defend G&B but I didn’t say I wont support Milan.
Milan is my team no matter if we r in serieA or serieB.
But Milan & the ppl in charge in Milan are 2 different things.

If there is ppl on our board that r cheating then I will hope that they go 2 jail 4 the good of Milan.

All of this of course IF we r involved & that’s not proven yet.
Pipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 09:24   #69
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrinch
It wouldn't be the first time that we have to go to Serie B...hopefully this won't happen again.
I was really surprised yesterday that we weren't named, because as long as Berlusconi is involved, there is something in the air...

Forza Milan...FOREVER
wait a minute..something that i didn't get..
juve has a prove of being involved because they have won the scudetto 28 times and none cl's...you don't win that many times with just good play or luck...if they are saying that milan is involved what proves..?
we haven't won the scudetto so many times and which moron would pay the ref to come second or third

so this is just the juve fans trying to take us down..
crazymilangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 12:19   #70
tassard
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Del Piero,Zamorano,Cannavaro,Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymilangirl
wait a minute..something that i didn't get..
juve has a prove of being involved because they have won the scudetto 28 times and none cl's...you don't win that many times with just good play or luck...if they are saying that milan is involved what proves..?
we haven't won the scudetto so many times and which moron would pay the ref to come second or third

so this is just the juve fans trying to take us down..

So that proves that we cheat???FGS we have 4 FINALS IN TEN YEARS.Do you think that you don't need to have good team to reach a CL final?
Arsenal is in the CL final and 4th in their championship.So that means that the 3 teams who are above them cheat.Last year Liverpool won the cup with being 5th in their league.So Chelsea,Arsenal,Man Utd and Everton cheated...
If something proves that we cheat, this is the conversation between Moggi and Pairetto.
And plz don't speak if you don't know some things.We have 2 CLs.That is nowhere near yours but it does not mean nothing about cheating.
Barcelona have only one.Are they the cheaters of Europe?
Last year my team could have gone in the semifinals if the referee had not dissalowed a CLEAN GOAL from Del Piero in Anfield against Liverpool.But he did that and we were eliminated.Did anyone from Juve said something?Did anyone complain??THE ANSWER IS NO...
tassard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 13:17   #71
r3dman
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by tassard
Last year my team could have gone in the semifinals if the referee had not dissalowed a CLEAN GOAL from Del Piero in Anfield against Liverpool.But he did that and we were eliminated.Did anyone from Juve said something?Did anyone complain??THE ANSWER IS NO...
You know why you didn't complain. It's because in the second leg you didn't play sht! You have to admit that.

Signature

Moratti...tutto ciò che tocca, si trasforma in merda!

Last edited by r3dman; 13-05-2006 at 13:31.
r3dman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 13:42   #72
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Ok gazzetta gives us this list:
Reggina-Juventus 2-1 (6-11-04)
Lecce-Juventus 0-1 (14-11-04)
Juventus-Lazio 2-1 (5-12-04)
Fiorentina-Bologna 1-0 (5-12-04)
Bologna-Juventus 0-1 (12-12-04)
Juventus-Udinese 2-1 (13-2-05)
Roma-Juventus 1-2 (5-3-05)
Inter-Fiorentina 3-2 (20-3-05)
Fiorentina-Juventus 3-3 (9-4-05)
Chievo-Lazio 0-1 (20-2-05)
Lazio-Parma 2-0 (27-2-05)
Bologna-Lazio 1-2 (17-4-05)
Siena-Milan 2-1 (17-4-05)
Lazio-Fiorentina 1-1 (22-5-05)
Chievo-Fiorentina 1-2 (8-5-05)
Lecce-Parma 3-3 (29-5-05)
Livorno-Siena 3-6 (8-5-05)
Milan-Brescia 1-1 (10-4-05)
Milan-Chievo 1-0 (24-4-05)

Ok let's analyze our games then.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 13:51   #73
scarecrows
AC Milan Icon

we risk to be out of Europ next year fellas
Serie B is excluded for us and this Serie A might go to Inter

italian link

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/sport/a...lo309471.shtml
Situazione un po' più morbida per Milan e Fiorentina. I rossoneri possono evitare la responsabilità diretta, magari asserendo che era all'oscuro dell'operato di Meani, il dirigente indagato e cavarsela con una penalizzazione di punti nella classifica di quest'anno, in modo da essere escluso dalle coppe europee.

E la classifica? Se tutto verrà dimostrato, la giustizia sportiva potrebbe assegnare lo scudetto 2005/06 all'Inter con Roma, Chievo e Palermo in Champions League e la salvezza per almeno due delle retrocesse.

Signature
scarecrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 13:52   #74
tassard
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dman
You know why you didn't complain. It's because in the second leg you didn't play sht! You have to admit that.

Of course I admit that.But that's not the point.We played shit but if the goal in the first round was not dissalowed we would be in the last 4.Do you think that only those who play well have the right to complain?If that was the situation then right now only Barca and Brazil(From the Nt) could complain.

Anyway nothing can be done now.I simply can not read things such us <<you have many scudettos and not many Cl's so you cheat>>.Thats BS IMO.If you can see that we cheat this is beacuse of the taped conversations and not from the CL/SCUDETTOS.
Old 13-05-2006, 13:54   #75
tassard
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows
we risk to be out of Europ next year fellas
Serie B is excluded for us and this Serie A might go to Inter

italian link

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/sport/a...lo309471.shtml
Situazione un po' più morbida per Milan e Fiorentina. I rossoneri possono evitare la responsabilità diretta, magari asserendo che era all'oscuro dell'operato di Meani, il dirigente indagato e cavarsela con una penalizzazione di punti nella classifica di quest'anno, in modo da essere escluso dalle coppe europee.

E la classifica? Se tutto verrà dimostrato, la giustizia sportiva potrebbe assegnare lo scudetto 2005/06 all'Inter con Roma, Chievo e Palermo in Champions League e la salvezza per almeno due delle retrocesse.
Man there will be nothing.Do you think they will punish Juventus,Milan,Lazio,Fiorentina,Udinese,Napoli(who have big fanbase) and the other Serie B teams who are involved?
Old 13-05-2006, 14:08   #76
DugiNesta
the epic #3

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista10
I am a die-hard fan, if milan were to get relegated to serie C1A, even if they were relegated to The lowest division possible, I would still follow them. In hard times like this we must support Milan, even if they did wrong. Forza Milan forever
Agree with you.Forza Milan Ever and ever and ever and ever and ever

Signature
DugiNesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 14:12   #77
r3dman
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Of course I admit that.But that's not the point.We played shit but if the goal in the first round was not dissalowed we would be in the last 4.Do you think that only those who play well have the right to complain?If that was the situation then right now only Barca and Brazil(From the Nt) could complain.
That's why I didn't complain about the referees when Milan lost this or last season.
Quote:
Anyway nothing can be done now.I simply can not read things such us <<you have many scudettos and not many Cl's so you cheat>>.Thats BS IMO.If you can see that we cheat this is beacuse of the taped conversations and not from the CL/SCUDETTOS.
Sure that's BS. Don't mind people that are telling you that. But damn, man, those tapes are really the sht at the moment. I wouldn't wanna be in a Juve fan's shoes right now. I'd be embarassed.

Signature

Old 13-05-2006, 14:15   #78
r3dman
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
Siena-Milan 2-1 (17-4-05)

Milan-Chievo 1-0 (24-4-05)
Hey Jasper. These were the games in which we had dissallowed goals.(that were clear goals). About Milan - Brescia, I don't know.

Signature

Old 13-05-2006, 14:26   #79
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

THE ‘SUSPECTED’ MILAN GAMES
Not just Moggi is involved in these interceptions, even a Milan manager (Meani) who calls the linesman Contini, designated for the Milan-Brescia match of the 9th of April 2006 which ended 1-1. In this interception, Contini calls Mean for a dinner-meeting

Meani: ..cool, if there wasn’t the uncle, however always eh?
Contini: *laughs*

The second game is Milan-Chievo 1-0 from the 20th of April and the interception involves Bergamo and Pairetto

Bergamo: "a...a…and, one who has been already for two months which we should have put him and there was some pressure and therefore… we put Puglisi to direct Milan-Chievo?...ehm, yesterday there were mistakes and therefore they ask: why do you penalize us? ehm, that is with me they did not speak, eh? I’ll tell you the truth, they alled Gennaro (Mazzei)

The third match is Siena-Milan 2-1 from the 17th of April 2005. In this case, according to the investigators believe that the Rossoneri were damaged in favour of Juve.

Mazzini to Giraudo: "however...however I must say that our friend was exceptional at Siena, eh

Contini talking about Baglioni, linesman designated for the Siena-Milan game: he’s Pairetto’s friend, if you want to know he’s the one who books the tickets for him, that Pairetto goes to eat at his house, not at the restaurant, at his house.
Meani: "What the f…, what the f…, I really don’t want him, I don’t want him, I never asked for him nor wanted him, this is one… now he’s also asking me to be very careful, dh, not to make mistakes because Galliani is very angry, obviously. So tell him to be very careful form now on… till the end of the season… however Gennaro is very angry, tell him that from now on he must not make any f…. mistakes because he’s very angry, therefore also on Wednesday try to send two intelligent ones.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gee if we have been involved then obviously this proves that we can't match fix for shit!
Whoever has been involved needs to be punished. If Milan are proven I hope we as well are relegated or if its just the indiviual, get rid of him.

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 14:31   #80
gaizka22
Apprentice father

Fav. Players: van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
With Berlusconi directly + indirectly controlling around 90% of the Italian media, I doubt this is a Juve-orchestrated media campaign against Milan... LOL

GET THE FUCK ***REAL*** FOR ONCE, people.
So you don't think Juve are capable for this sort of things? The judges are still up for grabs. You never failed to amaze me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
I said I wont support/defend G&B but I didn’t say I wont support Milan.
Milan is my team no matter if we r in serieA or serieB.
But Milan & the ppl in charge in Milan are 2 different things.
Face it Wild, for the past 20 years this Milan that all of us love so much that gave us all the scudetto and CL titles is owned by Berlusconi. Milan is Berlusconi. Unless you've been watching Milan before he comes

Signature
If there’s a God, you must see Him in your heart
If there’s a soul, you must perceive it
Otherwise, it is better not to believe
It is better to be an outspoken atheist
Than to become a religious hypocrite
gaizka22 is offline   Reply With Quote