The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

View Poll Results: OK, Sheva's long gone. How will Milan do this season?
We'll be fine. All good things must end and Sheva's another ship that passes through the night. 93 56.71%
Heck, we're screwed. Get ready to start finishing behind Inter. 29 17.68%
Who cares about Sheva? We've got lost points to recover! 42 25.61%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-05-2006, 21:38   #21
Milanista10
FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE

Fav. Players: Maldini, Baresi

i predict a good yeara head for next year

Signature

Massimo Oddo: winner of the 2007 Rocky Marciano award for Abruzzese athlete of the year
Milanista10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 21:44   #22
gahanthegod
violator

Fav. Players: Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.

Hope so..

Signature

"...a legendary deep pop group from somewhere in the future off the edge of saturn, a group whose songs coat the imagination with dread and danger and desperation, with nearness and absence, a group whose songs fire the imagination with hope against hope and the exact opposite."
gahanthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 22:19   #23
Billy1969
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanetto
First of all, I ask U: "Why all of U think that only Merk is guilty in the Milans fiasco in The CL semi-final. Let me refresh ur minds. Who lost the game in Milano???? Who checked all posed instead of goal??? If the referee wouldnt whistle the score would be 0-1 in Spain, yes. But mostly that Milan would get after that is Extra time or may be penatlies after that. Why r U so sure, that if that goal would be scored - we would be in the final????
I expect that in the next sesion Milan will keep Sheva in, that Gallas will join us? that Anchelotti will find another way how to use our midfielders,but not only his favorite .....1-2-1..... I expect 4 Gila to open uo his talent, I expect that we finallu win smth serious, I dont wonna Coppa - i wonna scuddo at least. In other words, i wonna the changes to be done, I wonna see another MILAN
At 0-1 in that timeframe of the match, Barcelona's morale would have been broken and ours would have got a huge boost, we would have prevailed and scored a second, maybe even before extra time, there is no doubt in my mind.
Billy1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2006, 15:38   #24
Tom
Rookie

I believe that next season we'll win scudeto
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2006, 18:12   #25
theo
Rookie

Arsenal fan here. Milan is my second team. It is so disappointing to see Milan in this situation. I was feeling very happy about the terrible run of Juve towards the end of the season. But again disappointment.

I have to say I admire the Milan fans. They celebrate even when there are terrible results. They still do the choreography in these times. While Juve fans are moaning(yes unbelievable) in their forum about not winning champions league the Milan fans are still keeping the faith. You guys are awesome. Sometimes I hope Milan had one of those managers who try to win even while playing boring game(capello,mourinho). But Ancelotti is brave-that I can say. He wants to play attacking football whatever the situation.

I heard Gallas wants to come to Milan. I think this is the right kind of signing. The defense needs to be strengthened. I think Gallas and Nesta should be central defense and Kala should be cover. If Milan get a good striker,a creative midfielder and good attacking fullbacks they can win the title in 2007.

Hope you guys win the serie a and champions league in 2007!!
theo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 17:22   #26
Ollyn88
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: "LOYAL" milan players

I hope we won't start next season from the seri B...
Ollyn88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 18:23   #27
Billy1969
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline_celico
I hope we won't start next season from the seri B...
Nah, I prefer C1, Foggia and Lucchese are cool, they're red&black also. Seriously stop panicking, we done nothing wrong, and if we go to B then Juve goes to D lol.
Billy1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 19:44   #28
jigaromilan
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Kaladze - Shevchenko - Kaka - Nesta - Maldini

i am looking ahead, and looking very hard, but for SOME REASON i cant see sheva, i wonder what that REASON is.
jigaromilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 22:04   #29
Metalheadache
Il Capitano

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigaromilan
i am looking ahead, and looking very hard, but for SOME REASON i cant see sheva, i wonder what that REASON is.
Well my friend, just close your eyes, think of the beautiful moments that we had with Sheva, the goals, the celebrations, the choreography....
open your eyes and you'll see Sheva in a Red&Black(AC MILAN) jersey next season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy1969
At 0-1 in that timeframe of the match, Barcelona's morale would have been broken and ours would have got a huge boost, we would have prevailed and scored a second, maybe even before extra time, there is no doubt in my mind.
That's the best answer I could ever think of. Just remember the Lyon game, we pushed right til the end, we got a 2nd, didn't stop there we went for a 3rd! That's our morale!

Even if we went to penalty shoot-out, the haunting memories of Istanbul + those marvellous saves Dida made to deny RonnyD & Co a victory, we still could go thru...my question..why not? Cos the decider this time wasn't Giully's goal, it was Merk...end of topic

Last edited by Metalheadache; 15-05-2006 at 22:06.
Metalheadache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 03:03   #30
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo
Arsenal fan here. Milan is my second team. It is so disappointing to see Milan in this situation. I was feeling very happy about the terrible run of Juve towards the end of the season. But again disappointment.

I have to say I admire the Milan fans. They celebrate even when there are terrible results. They still do the choreography in these times. While Juve fans are moaning(yes unbelievable) in their forum about not winning champions league the Milan fans are still keeping the faith. You guys are awesome. Sometimes I hope Milan had one of those managers who try to win even while playing boring game(capello,mourinho). But Ancelotti is brave-that I can say. He wants to play attacking football whatever the situation.

I heard Gallas wants to come to Milan. I think this is the right kind of signing. The defense needs to be strengthened. I think Gallas and Nesta should be central defense and Kala should be cover. If Milan get a good striker,a creative midfielder and good attacking fullbacks they can win the title in 2007.

Hope you guys win the serie a and champions league in 2007!!
Thanks for the post. Can you give us Henry, please?

Signature
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 12:26   #31
r3dman
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini

Quote:
3rd
Do u think that Sheva or Kaka r nothing eve to compare with dutches????
Maybe if they had another player to connect with them. Someone like Ronaldinho. Then you could compare them.

Quote:
First of all, I ask U: "Why all of U think that only Merk is guilty in the Milans fiasco in The CL semi-final. Let me refresh ur minds. Who lost the game in Milano???? Who checked all posed instead of goal??? If the referee wouldnt whistle the score would be 0-1 in Spain, yes. But mostly that Milan would get after that is Extra time or may be penatlies after that. Why r U so sure, that if that goal would be scored - we would be in the final????
I expect that in the next sesion Milan will keep Sheva in, that Gallas will join us? that Anchelotti will find another way how to use our midfielders,but not only his favorite .....1-2-1..... I expect 4 Gila to open uo his talent, I expect that we finallu win smth serious, I dont wonna Coppa - i wonna scuddo at least. In other words, i wonna the changes to be done, I wonna see another MILAN
I expect a Gallas+Crespo <-> Shevchenko switch. (Hopefully they'll get into some sort of disagrement and nothing will happen). I agree with everything else.

Just DON'T GET FAVALLI !!!

Signature

Moratti...tutto ciņ che tocca, si trasforma in merda!

Last edited by r3dman; 16-05-2006 at 12:32.
r3dman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 16:20   #32
Ollyn88
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: "LOYAL" milan players

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigaromilan
the REASON is his wife!!!
Ollyn88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2006, 19:02   #33
Gatorbasu
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dman
Just DON'T GET FAVALLI !!!
Too bad, we have already signed him. WHY, GALLIANI, WHY ???

Signature
!!Milan wins it all !!

Forza MILANO
Gatorbasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2006, 05:30   #34
rossoneroid
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorbasu
Too bad, we have already signed him. WHY, GALLIANI, WHY ???
Did we signed Favalli on a free transfer? I think that is the main reason of Galliani to snapped up the former Lazio skipper.
rossoneroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2006, 00:48   #35
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Default What to expect next year?

New poll above, and yes, it's about Sheva. Since his departure is about 90% imminent, it's time to ponder the thought of coping without him next season.

But, please, NO SENTIMENTALITY about Sheva leaving in this one thread. I really want you guys to think about this one.

Signature

Last edited by BMWTaylor; 19-05-2006 at 00:56.
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2006, 01:07   #36
Yuchen Li
58 unbeaten !

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino

I think team is always more important than player. Although i feel very unhappy and sad when if Sheva really goes to Chelsea ( And it will make me hate Chelsea more but still support Sheva ), i still believe our other players will not discourage.. In another words, if Sheva's leave can give us more money to buy new players to improve other positions, it maybe a good thing !

Right now we had confirmed Favalli would 100% come to Milan, although i dislike this guy, i still want to say welcome + hope he can make a surprise for us ( For example, Pancarro in 2003-04 is very good, especially he had header to help us 1-0 Bresia ), so maybe Favalli also will help us as a bench !

By the way, if Juve can go to Serie B, that is perfect. If not, i think at least, the referees wouldn't help them enough in next season.. That means next season maybe will more clean and fair than last 2 seasons. I feel more confident + i believe Milan can play beautiful to win something !

Forza Milan.. It is a positive feeling for 2006-07 in my opinion !

Signature

people laugh and people cry

some give up and some always try

some say "Hi" and some say "Bye"

others may forget you but never I

http://www.geocities.com/lyc_fish/loveandkiss.html
Yuchen Li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2006, 01:44   #37
kevin_dk
AC Milan Icon

Sheva is more than a Milan player to us, the loss of him is very big and I'm gonna be sad for a while, luckily WC is coming and I have something to forget about this transfer. However, losing him does not mean we are screwed lol, ye it's sad, but we will keep playing beautiful soccer for sure mates. If Milan give up on everything next season due to the lack of Sheva, it will be a disgrace. Honestly, I've forgotten him now. Forza Sheva!

Signature

I see it. I like it. I save it. I post it.
kevin_dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2006, 07:05   #38
Pipa
Rotten Apple

Next season the CL is ours

(hope we win it with sheva)
Pipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2006, 17:01   #39
WILL2K
Magical Milan

Fav. Players: Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou . All Milan players are my fav .players..;-)

Next season will be a great one for us , ending with trophies i hope . Juve won't be as good as this year since there r some mess going on. Inter are always behind us and we don't need to worry about them . Seems like no other team can stop us in Seria A then hehe . But we surely need some new defenders , 1 creative midfielder and one world class attacker only if sheva leaves . Then we can aim for CL !
WILL2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2006, 17:55   #40
scotsman
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Weah, Used to like Sheva!, Kaka. Gatusso- RFC 1873

It is crucial that Ancelotti delivers a trophy next season and it looks like Serie A will be the best chance given Juve's well documented problems. However if Sheva goes I think Milan would struggle to open up the best defence's in the CL without a world class replacement.

I predict Milan will win Serie A but not the CL unless Sheva stays or a truly world class replacement is found
scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote